Anti LGBTQ Politicians Who Are Closeted Gays

We straight people acknowledge the opposite gender. Gay people stay within their own as if the creating of the other gender was a complete and total waste of time. How is that normal?y

Holly- sweetheart- that is just pure bullshit.

My gay friends are friends with men and women. Your claim is just pure bullshit.
Your gay friends call straight men breeders and women are bleeders. Female friends are fag hags. Smell the TUNA!

Just not around you.

Your friends call black people n*ggers and Jews k*kes. And your male friends call women c*nts.

And they do it around you.
You do.
You just did.
But I don't consider you a friend so there's that.

Seriously- we are not friends- it is you and your friends who call black people n*ggers and Jews k*kes. And your male friends call women c*nts.
Where's your proof? You made it up and are now masturbating to your fantasized. So come up with some proof.

Holly- sweetheart- that is just pure bullshit.

My gay friends are friends with men and women. Your claim is just pure bullshit.
I went on to say in my next message that in my opinion, saying that the opposite gender isn't good enough to have your sex with might be the biggest insult there is.

So if a gay person were to tell you that in her opinion, saying that if the same gender isn't good enough to have sex with it might be the biggest insult there is?

Not sure why you have these bullshit opinions- but that is what they are.

Gay people are not 'insulting' straight people because they don't desire to have sex with the opposite gender. Gay people don't stay within their own- any more than straight people do.

As a straight man- I have many male and female friends. My buddy who is gay- has even more male- and female friends(he is more social than I am).
I have a question. Why do you think two genders were created in the first place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well that question is totally unrelated to your other bizarre claims about gay people.

Why do we have two genders? For procreation.

Now- back to you- Why do you think that people have sex?
People have sex because they want to. My next question for you: Why is procreation only between a man and a woman?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Because, long ago, our ancestors evolved to have two genders.

I went on to say in my next message that in my opinion, saying that the opposite gender isn't good enough to have your sex with might be the biggest insult there is.

So if a gay person were to tell you that in her opinion, saying that if the same gender isn't good enough to have sex with it might be the biggest insult there is?

Gay people are not 'insulting' straight people because they don't desire to have sex with the opposite gender. Gay people don't stay within their own- any more than straight people do.

As a straight man- I have many male and female friends. My buddy who is gay- has even more male- and female friends(he is more social than I am).
I have a question. Why do you think two genders were created in the first place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well that question is totally unrelated to your other bizarre claims about gay people.

People have sex because they want to. My next question for you: Why is procreation only between a man and a woman?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

How did your ancestors reproduce prior to there being two genders?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Shall I Google it for you?:
LMGTFY

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

LMGTFY
I don't trust clicking a link from you...how about you just explain it to me from your understanding?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

LMGTFY
I don't trust clicking a link from you...how about you just explain it to me from your understanding?

Hmm, no, I think I will let you go get a basic understanding of it all on your own. And, after making this minimal effort to educate yourself, if you still have questions, post them here.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

LMGTFY

Hmm, no, I think I will let you go get a basic understanding of it all on your own. And, after making this minimal effort to educate yourself, if you still have questions, post them here.
So you are talking out of your ass and have no idea what you are talking about?

They hate themselves and that is what drives them to be anti-LBGT. They hate who they're!

You see it is genetic and one can't help themselves but like I use to be it drives us fucking nuts until we accept it.

I really wish people would leave us the fuck alone and live their lives the way they see fit.
If they are gay maybe they should hate themselves? Don’t you think it’s their prerogative?
After all being gay is most definitely a choice… LOL

LMGTFY

That's not sound logic. In fact, it is the covenient unlogic of a person who isn't actually interested in learning about any of this.

LMGTFY

That's not sound logic. In fact, it is the covenient unlogic of a person who isn't actually interested in learning about any of this.
Did I ask you to explain it from your understanding? I'm interested in learning about it, I read books on the topic all the time.

They hate themselves and that is what drives them to be anti-LBGT. They hate who they're!

You see it is genetic and one can't help themselves but like I use to be it drives us fucking nuts until we accept it.

I really wish people would leave us the fuck alone and live their lives the way they see fit.
If they are gay maybe they should hate themselves? Don’t you think it’s their prerogative?

When trolls say something dumb and then "LOL" at their own stupid comments...are they laughing because they know the comment was stupid, or because they hope that a grown man typing "LOL" at something that is ostensibly neither funny nor witty will annoy someone? I've always wondered..

When trolls say something dumb and then "LOL" at their own stupid comments...are they laughing because they know the comment was stupid, or because they hope that a grown man typing "LOL" at something that is ostensibly neither funny nor witty will annoy someone? I've always wondered..
Progressives are the ones that are funny, they have no understanding of reality… LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

LMGTFY

Did I ask you to explain it from your understanding? I'm interested in learning about it, I read books on the topic all the time.

Why are you curious about my understanding of it? If we have both read up on it, our understanding should be very similar.

Why are you curious about my understanding of it? If we have both read up on it, our understanding should be very similar.
For the sake of discussion I suppose. But don't seem interested in discussing it so Ill let it go.

For the sake of discussion I suppose. But don't seem interested in discussing it so Ill let it go.

Actually, I love this topic. But a "discussion" and an " interrogation" are different concepts.

Why is procreation only between a man and a woman?

That's a matter of plain biology. No matter how one artificially tries to subvert the process, it ultimately gets down to the fact that it takes a sperm cell and an egg cell to make a new human.‚ Only men produce sperm, and only women produce eggs. A new human being is not created without some involvement from a man, and from a woman.

It takes a man and a woman—a father and a mother—to create a new human being. It also takes a father and a mother to properly raise that new human being. No good comes of trying to violate this pattern.

Why is procreation only between a man and a woman?

That's a matter of plain biology. No matter how one artificially tries to subvert the process, it ultimately gets down to the fact that it takes a sperm cell and an egg cell to make a new human.‚ Only men produce sperm, and only women produce eggs. A new human being is not created without some involvement from a man, and from a woman.

It takes a man and a woman—a father and a mother—to create a new human being. It also takes a father and a mother to properly raise that new human being. No good comes of trying to violate this pattern.

Haha....what? Who is trying to "violate that pattern", and combine two sperm or two eggs to make a human? What in the world are you babbling about?

Actually, I love this topic. But a "discussion" and an " interrogation" are different concepts.
You did the interrogation, I just asked you to give me your understanding of how our "ancestors" reproduced prior to evolving into male and female genders.

You did the interrogation, I just asked you to give me your understanding of how our "ancestors" reproduced prior to evolving into male and female genders.

To what end? Genuine curiosity of my mind? Haha...come on, man. 2 seconds of honesty. Make your point.

Forum List

Back