Anti LGBTQ Politicians Who Are Closeted Gays

Holly- sweetheart- that is just pure bullshit.

My gay friends are friends with men and women. Your claim is just pure bullshit.

Blatant admission to having gay friends. In black and white.

Yes- I have gay friends. Two of my closest friends happen to be gay.

And?

Yep. There you go. Complete admission of gay friends (and what they think of you behind your back).

I have been pretty open to having gay friends. Only a homophobic bigot like yourself would consider that openness to be an 'admission'

Of course you have no idea what my friends say to me- or in private.

Just like I don't really know that your friends call blacks n*ggers and women c*nts- I was just presuming that their personalities would be complimentary to yours.

And when have you heard ME call blacks or women YOUR opinion of them? Go ahead. I'll wait. Look.

When have you heard me call women 'bleeders'? go ahead. I'll wait.

Just like I don't really know that your friends call blacks n*ggers and women c*nts- I was just presuming that their personalities would be complimentary to yours.

Blatant admission to having gay friends. In black and white.

And?

Yep. There you go. Complete admission of gay friends (and what they think of you behind your back).

I have been pretty open to having gay friends. Only a homophobic bigot like yourself would consider that openness to be an 'admission'

And when have you heard ME call blacks or women YOUR opinion of them? Go ahead. I'll wait. Look.

Why do you accept perversion into your own social circle? Are you like them in some way? In which ways are you similar?
She's probably a degenerate pervert like they are.

Stop projecting- we are not degenerate perverts like yourself.

And?

Why do you accept perversion into your own social circle? Are you like them in some way? In which ways are you similar?
She's probably a degenerate pervert like they are.

Stop projecting- we are not degenerate perverts like yourself.
Having sex with my wife and only my wife is nowhere near the definition of degeneracy, you backwards thinking numbskull.

Procreation of course does not directly corelate to rearing children- in many mammalian species the males have nothing to do with the up bringing of their children. In some they do. And in the case of human beings- usually it does- though of course our species if rife with examples of parents abandoning their children and not being part of raising them.

And our society is rife with clear examples of the ills that result when parents fail to take proper responsibility for their children. Since well before I was born, it was well-known that children who came from “broken homes” very often suffered inferior life outcomes. Now, we have children being born and raised in situations where there was never any attempt to give them a proper family in the first place. And you have to be blind not to see how disastrous the consequences have been.

Certainly I think that one of the most disastrous things parents can do is to not parent their children. Yet as a parent myself- I have seen too many examples of bad kids coming from good parents, and good kids coming from bad parents.

And I have seen great kids who were raised by single parents.

What I would wish for every child is to be raised by hopefully two parents- but at least one parent- responsibly and taught to be good to others, take care of themselves, learn discipline, learn charity, learn kindness- and learn a love of learning. Probably leaving something out- but off for an outing with my daughter- because I am an engaged parent.

Religion is used to justify taking away peoples human rights. Well, why should something that hates freedom and human rights be protected? Priest are caught all the time raping young boys and do everything they accuse LBGT people of doing.

I could start making my case that Religious people are just as bad for society.

Religion is used to justify taking away peoples human rights. Well, why should something that hates freedom and human rights be protected? Priest are caught all the time raping young boys and do everything they accuse LBGT people of doing.

I could start making my case that Religious people are just as bad for society.
You're an atheist, dipshit. Where do you even get the idea that humans even have "rights"?

Okay, I have to leave this thread. It's populated with ads for "gay" cruises.

I'll now read a thread that has ads for hot Russian babes.

What makes religion worse is it promotes idiocy and hatred of critical thinking. Which is very bad for society as any society that values these are normally far superior in taking over the other.

Religious people shouldn't be able to have kids or get married....We can start having them go to the doctor to have electric shock treatment to cure them from their idoicy.

What makes religion worse is it promotes idiocy and hatred of critical thinking. Which is very bad for society as any society that values these are normally far superior in taking over the other.

Religious people shouldn't be able to have kids or get married....We can start having them go to the doctor to have electric shock treatment to cure them from their idoicy.
Welcome to Matt's Bizaro World.

Lol... You are not a critical thinker. This is obvious to anyone reading this.

Last edited:

Welcome to Matt's Bizaro World.
He's pretty damn stupid. That's for sure.

I have long suspected that the most ardent and vocal anti LGBT people are themselves struggling with their own issues concerning sexuality and gender identity. They spew their hateful rhetoric as a smoke screen to convince others how "straight" they are, or perhaps to convince themselves ....until they can't restrain themselves any longer.

I feel sorry for these pathetic soles- sort of. It would be so much easier if they were true to themselves and lived in their own skin. The problem for right wing politicians- who seem to make up a large number of the people who engage in this hypocrisy , would loose their voter base.

My advise: Get out of politics or find new supporters. Be who you are! Living a lie is not healthy. Here are two pathetic examples in the news just today...

Anti-LGBT Republican will plead guilty to child sex trafficking

Ralph Shortey, a senior member of Donald Trump’s primary campaign team in Oklahoma, will plead guilty to child sex trafficking.

The Republican stepped down as Oklahoma state senator after being discovered in a hotel room with a 17-year-old boy who Shortey allegedly hired as a prostitute.

Anti-gay Republican resigns after being caught having gay sex in his office

A married Republican lawmaker with a long history of campaigning against LGBT rights has resigned after being caught having gay sex in his office.

Wes Goodman, a congressman from Ohio, has trumpeted his support for “a committed natural marriage,” which he defined as a heterosexual union – of course.

Oh yes , and this...

Anti-gay evangelical Tony Perkins 'covered up sexual assault claims' against politician

An anti-LGBT activist that claims to speak for ‘traditional values’ has been implicated in an alleged cover-up of sexual assault allegations against a GOP official.

Wesley Goodman, a married Republican lawmaker in Ohio with a long history of campaigning against LGBT rights, resigned last week after being caught having gay sex in his office.

My god the hypocrisy !!!
I have long suspected that the most ardent and vocal anti LGBT people are themselves struggling with their own issues concerning sexuality and gender identity. They spew their hateful rhetoric as a smoke screen to convince others how "straight" they are, or perhaps to convince themselves ....until they can't restrain themselves any longer.

I feel sorry for these pathetic soles- sort of. It would be so much easier if they were true to themselves and lived in their own skin. The problem for right wing politicians- who seem to make up a large number of the people who engage in this hypocrisy , would loose their voter base.

My advise: Get out of politics or find new supporters. Be who you are! Living a lie is not healthy. Here are two pathetic examples in the news just today...

Ralph Shortey, a senior member of Donald Trump’s primary campaign team in Oklahoma, will plead guilty to child sex trafficking.

The Republican stepped down as Oklahoma state senator after being discovered in a hotel room with a 17-year-old boy who Shortey allegedly hired as a prostitute.

A married Republican lawmaker with a long history of campaigning against LGBT rights has resigned after being caught having gay sex in his office.

Wes Goodman, a congressman from Ohio, has trumpeted his support for “a committed natural marriage,” which he defined as a heterosexual union – of course.

Oh yes , and this...

Anti-gay evangelical Tony Perkins 'covered up sexual assault claims' against politician

An anti-LGBT activist that claims to speak for ‘traditional values’ has been implicated in an alleged cover-up of sexual assault allegations against a GOP official.

Wesley Goodman, a married Republican lawmaker in Ohio with a long history of campaigning against LGBT rights, resigned last week after being caught having gay sex in his office.

My god the hypocrisy !!!
Freud said, sometime something is what it is. (Paraphrasing a little),homosexuality isn't above question. It isn't outside of reason to question homosexuality as a mental illness, not a class or group like race or sex. Why can't we question something without being branded as hypocrites?

Oh yes , and this...

My god the hypocrisy !!!

Oh yes , and this...

My god the hypocrisy !!!
Freud said, sometime something is what it is. (Paraphrasing a little),homosexuality isn't above question. It isn't outside of reason to question homosexuality as a mental illness, not a class or group like race or sex. Why can't we question something without being branded as hypocrites?
PP is right, sometimes the most ardent turn out to be homos themselves. But most of the time, it's because they sincerely disagree with faggotry and don't appreciate it being normalized to children.

Oh yes , and this...

My god the hypocrisy !!!

Oh yes , and this...

My god the hypocrisy !!!
But Freud's view of sexuality, and of the libido in general, were far more complex -- and far less surreal -- than a quick summary of the Oedipal Complex would suggest. To begin with, he accepted the idea that all human beings come into the world as potential bisexuals. And he theorized that our first sensuality was not genital but oral. This "oral stage" was marked by the infant's preoccupation with sensations experienced with the lips and mouth. Later, as a toddler, the child entered into an "anal" phase where the emphasis was on the sensations and accomplishments surrounding bowel movements. A phallic stage came next in which the sensations of the genitals, experienced in the context of holding in or releasing urine, came into prominence. (Note that Freud proposed the clitoris as the female equivalent of the penis; thus girls too experienced a phallic stage.)

Sigmund Freud

Much changed in the last century.

Forum List

Back