Anti LGBTQ Politicians Who Are Closeted Gays

I went on to say in my next message that in my opinion, saying that the opposite gender isn't good enough to have your sex with might be the biggest insult there is.

So if a gay person were to tell you that in her opinion, saying that if the same gender isn't good enough to have sex with it might be the biggest insult there is?

Not sure why you have these bullshit opinions- but that is what they are.

Gay people are not 'insulting' straight people because they don't desire to have sex with the opposite gender. Gay people don't stay within their own- any more than straight people do.

As a straight man- I have many male and female friends. My buddy who is gay- has even more male- and female friends(he is more social than I am).
I have a question. Why do you think two genders were created in the first place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well that question is totally unrelated to your other bizarre claims about gay people.

Why do we have two genders? For procreation.

Now- back to you- Why do you think that people have sex?
People have sex because they want to. My next question for you: Why is procreation only between a man and a woman?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Because, long ago, our ancestors evolved to have two genders.
How did they reproduce before that? :rolleyes:

Why is procreation only between a man and a woman?
That's a matter of plain biology. No matter how one artificially tries to subvert the process, it ultimately gets down to the fact that it takes a sperm cell and an egg cell to make a new human.‚ Only men produce sperm, and only women produce eggs. A new human being is not created without some involvement from a man, and from a woman.

It takes a man and a woman—a father and a mother—to create a new human being. It also takes a father and a mother to properly raise that new human being. No good comes of trying to violate this pattern.
Exactly. Hopefully Syriusly will see your message here because they are who needed this to be explained to them.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

So if a gay person were to tell you that in her opinion, saying that if the same gender isn't good enough to have sex with it might be the biggest insult there is?

Gay people are not 'insulting' straight people because they don't desire to have sex with the opposite gender. Gay people don't stay within their own- any more than straight people do.

As a straight man- I have many male and female friends. My buddy who is gay- has even more male- and female friends(he is more social than I am).
I have a question. Why do you think two genders were created in the first place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well that question is totally unrelated to your other bizarre claims about gay people.

People have sex because they want to. My next question for you: Why is procreation only between a man and a woman?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Hermaphroditically.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Hermaphroditically.
At what time in history did they evolve into two sexes?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Hermaphroditically.
At what time in history they evolve into two sexes?

That's a hard thing to constrain. We know it happened at least once in history before the first clear delineation of genders in both plants and animals. How early? That may be unknowable.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Hermaphroditically.

That's a hard thing to constrain. We know it happened at least once in history before the first clear delineation of genders in both plants and animals. How early? That may be unknowable.
At least you believe in evolution.

Hermaphroditically.

At least you believe in evolution.

Well yeah!

Holly- sweetheart- that is just pure bullshit.

My gay friends are friends with men and women. Your claim is just pure bullshit.
Your gay friends call straight men breeders and women are bleeders. Female friends are fag hags. Smell the TUNA!

Just not around you.

Your friends call black people n*ggers and Jews k*kes. And your male friends call women c*nts.

And they do it around you.
You do.
You just did.
But I don't consider you a friend so there's that.

Seriously- we are not friends- it is you and your friends who call black people n*ggers and Jews k*kes. And your male friends call women c*nts.
Where's your proof? You made it up and are now masturbating to your fantasized. So come up with some proof.

I have just as much proof as you did when you were masturbating to your gay fantasy and posted this:
Your gay friends call straight men breeders and women are bleeders. Female friends are fag hags

Yes- I have just as much proof that your friends call blacks 'n*ggers' as you do that my friends call women 'bleeders'.

Now I leave you to go back to your masturbatory gay fantasies.

What if living their lives the way they see fit is what they are already doing? Whether it really is a natural thing as y'all say it is or not, what if the way that they currently go where their lives are concerned is the way that they see fit? People are going to do whatever makes the most sense to them no matter what.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
They are living their lives the way that they believe that they have to live in order to be accepted by the religious conservatives and to get into the factious haven that they believe in. They are not being genuine or true to themselves. They are living a lie and they are tormented and getting into trouble because of it. Not working real well for them, is it??

Plenty of people realize that they have abnormal, perverse or even compulsions and fight them. Are they not genuine or true to themselves. An alcoholic might battle the desire to get blotto every day. Are they not genuine? Who would be served by them getting drunk? Must a man with a compulsion to rape infants, actually rape infants to ease his torment? That would be true to himself wouldn't it?

Men and women who have something deep seated wrong with them that prevents them from living normal lives and fight that compulsion are to be commended. True they might fail and some do. Just like the alcoholic will go on a bender, the child molester lose control, but that doesn't mean that everyone should just give up and ease their torment by being perverts.
Jesus fucking Christ that is sick!! Alcoholics are self destructive. Child rapists are reprehensible predators who inflict unimaginable pain on others. Gay people just love in a way that your small, diseased mind disapproves of. Your problem!! YOU are not normal.! YOU have something deep seatedly wrong with you
We straight people acknowledge the opposite gender. Gay people stay within their own as if the creating of the other gender was a complete and total waste of time. How is that normal?y

My gay friends are friends with men and women. Your claim is just pure bullshit.

Blatant admission to having gay friends. In black and white.

I went on to say in my next message that in my opinion, saying that the opposite gender isn't good enough to have your sex with might be the biggest insult there is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Procreation happens between two individuals of the opposite gender in all mammalian species- not just between a man and a woman.

For example- one of our closest relations are the orangutans- when the female is fertile, she and a male will meet and copulate- and then the male leaves.

Procreation happens between two individuals of different genders in order to exchange genetic material when reproducing.

Procreation of course does not directly corelate to rearing children- in many mammalian species the males have nothing to do with the up bringing of their children. In some they do. And in the case of human beings- usually it does- though of course our species if rife with examples of parents abandoning their children and not being part of raising them.

Okay- my next question to you- do you think that children are being abused if they are not being raised in a household with both the mother and father present the majority of time- and involved in raising the children?

They are living their lives the way that they believe that they have to live in order to be accepted by the religious conservatives and to get into the factious haven that they believe in. They are not being genuine or true to themselves. They are living a lie and they are tormented and getting into trouble because of it. Not working real well for them, is it??

Plenty of people realize that they have abnormal, perverse or even compulsions and fight them. Are they not genuine or true to themselves. An alcoholic might battle the desire to get blotto every day. Are they not genuine? Who would be served by them getting drunk? Must a man with a compulsion to rape infants, actually rape infants to ease his torment? That would be true to himself wouldn't it?

Men and women who have something deep seated wrong with them that prevents them from living normal lives and fight that compulsion are to be commended. True they might fail and some do. Just like the alcoholic will go on a bender, the child molester lose control, but that doesn't mean that everyone should just give up and ease their torment by being perverts.
Jesus fucking Christ that is sick!! Alcoholics are self destructive. Child rapists are reprehensible predators who inflict unimaginable pain on others. Gay people just love in a way that your small, diseased mind disapproves of. Your problem!! YOU are not normal.! YOU have something deep seatedly wrong with you
We straight people acknowledge the opposite gender. Gay people stay within their own as if the creating of the other gender was a complete and total waste of time. How is that normal?y

Yes- I have gay friends. Two of my closest friends happen to be gay.

And?

And?

Yep. There you go. Complete admission of gay friends (and what they think of you behind your back).

And?

Yep. There you go. Complete admission of gay friends (and what they think of you behind your back).

I have been pretty open to having gay friends. Only a homophobic bigot like yourself would consider that openness to be an 'admission'

Of course you have no idea what my friends say to me- or in private.

Just like I don't really know that your friends call blacks n*ggers and women c*nts- I was just presuming that their personalities would be complimentary to yours.

And?

I have been pretty open to having gay friends. Only a homophobic bigot like yourself would consider that openness to be an 'admission'

Just like I don't really know that your friends call blacks n*ggers and women c*nts- I was just presuming that their personalities would be complimentary to yours.

And when have you heard ME call blacks or women YOUR opinion of them? Go ahead. I'll wait. Look.

Why do you accept perversion into your own social circle? Are you like them in some way? In which ways are you similar?

And?

And when have you heard ME call blacks or women YOUR opinion of them? Go ahead. I'll wait. Look.

Why do you accept perversion into your own social circle? Are you like them in some way? In which ways are you similar?
She's probably a degenerate pervert like they are.

Procreation of course does not directly corelate to rearing children- in many mammalian species the males have nothing to do with the up bringing of their children. In some they do. And in the case of human beings- usually it does- though of course our species if rife with examples of parents abandoning their children and not being part of raising them.

And our society is rife with clear examples of the ills that result when parents fail to take proper responsibility for their children. Since well before I was born, it was well-known that children who came from “broken homes” very often suffered inferior life outcomes. Now, we have children being born and raised in situations where there was never any attempt to give them a proper family in the first place. And you have to be blind not to see how disastrous the consequences have been.

Okay- my next question to you- do you think that children are being abused if they are not being raised in a household with both the mother and father present the majority of time- and involved in raising the children?

Sometimes, solid digestive waste occurs. A parent dies, or turns abusive. It's not always possible to provide every child with a proper family, including a father and a mother. But to intentionally put a child in this position, to intentionally deprive a child of such a proper family, is abusive. And it is certainly abusive to put a child into a homosexual-based mockery of a family, which not only deprives that child of either a father or a mother, but in which that child is taught that perversion and immorality is somehow normal and acceptable. Anyone who would willingly take part in this belongs in prison.

And our society is rife with clear examples of the ills that result when parents fail to take proper responsibility for their children. Since well before I was born, it was well-known that children who came from “broken homes” very often suffered inferior life outcomes. Now, we have children being born and raised in situations where there was never any attempt to give them a proper family in the first place. And you have to be blind not to see how disastrous the consequences have been.

Sometimes, solid digestive waste occurs. A parent dies, or turns abusive. It's not always possible to provide every child with a proper family, including a father and a mother. But to intentionally put a child in this position, to intentionally deprive a child of such a proper family, is abusive. And it is certainly abusive to put a child into a homosexual-based mockery of a family, in which that child is taught that perversion and immorality is somehow normal and acceptable. Anyone who would willingly take part in this belongs in prison.
Well said and 100% agreed.

Forum List

Back