Anti LGBTQ Politicians Who Are Closeted Gays

What if living their lives the way they see fit is what they are already doing? Whether it really is a natural thing as y'all say it is or not, what if the way that they currently go where their lives are concerned is the way that they see fit? People are going to do whatever makes the most sense to them no matter what.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
They are living their lives the way that they believe that they have to live in order to be accepted by the religious conservatives and to get into the factious haven that they believe in. They are not being genuine or true to themselves. They are living a lie and they are tormented and getting into trouble because of it. Not working real well for them, is it??

Plenty of people realize that they have abnormal, perverse or even compulsions and fight them. Are they not genuine or true to themselves. An alcoholic might battle the desire to get blotto every day. Are they not genuine? Who would be served by them getting drunk? Must a man with a compulsion to rape infants, actually rape infants to ease his torment? That would be true to himself wouldn't it?

Men and women who have something deep seated wrong with them that prevents them from living normal lives and fight that compulsion are to be commended. True they might fail and some do. Just like the alcoholic will go on a bender, the child molester lose control, but that doesn't mean that everyone should just give up and ease their torment by being perverts.
Jesus fucking Christ that is sick!! Alcoholics are self destructive. Child rapists are reprehensible predators who inflict unimaginable pain on others. Gay people just love in a way that your small, diseased mind disapproves of. Your problem!! YOU are not normal.! YOU have something deep seatedly wrong with you
We straight people acknowledge the opposite gender. Gay people stay within their own as if the creating of the other gender was a complete and total waste of time. How is that normal?y

Holly- sweetheart- that is just pure bullshit.

My gay friends are friends with men and women. Your claim is just pure bullshit.
Your gay friends call straight men breeders and women are bleeders. Female friends are fag hags. Smell the TUNA!

Just not around you.

They are living their lives the way that they believe that they have to live in order to be accepted by the religious conservatives and to get into the factious haven that they believe in. They are not being genuine or true to themselves. They are living a lie and they are tormented and getting into trouble because of it. Not working real well for them, is it??

Plenty of people realize that they have abnormal, perverse or even compulsions and fight them. Are they not genuine or true to themselves. An alcoholic might battle the desire to get blotto every day. Are they not genuine? Who would be served by them getting drunk? Must a man with a compulsion to rape infants, actually rape infants to ease his torment? That would be true to himself wouldn't it?

Men and women who have something deep seated wrong with them that prevents them from living normal lives and fight that compulsion are to be commended. True they might fail and some do. Just like the alcoholic will go on a bender, the child molester lose control, but that doesn't mean that everyone should just give up and ease their torment by being perverts.
Jesus fucking Christ that is sick!! Alcoholics are self destructive. Child rapists are reprehensible predators who inflict unimaginable pain on others. Gay people just love in a way that your small, diseased mind disapproves of. Your problem!! YOU are not normal.! YOU have something deep seatedly wrong with you
We straight people acknowledge the opposite gender. Gay people stay within their own as if the creating of the other gender was a complete and total waste of time. How is that normal?y

My gay friends are friends with men and women. Your claim is just pure bullshit.
Your gay friends call straight men breeders and women are bleeders. Female friends are fag hags. Smell the TUNA!

Just not around you.

Your friends call black people n*ggers and Jews k*kes. And your male friends call women c*nts.

And they do it around you.

I think all people that are gay should just accept it and come out! We should be just one big happy family.

They should, just so we know who they are. I can respect someone who has homosexual inclinations and still tries to lead a normal life. I could never respect someone who is gay and trying to batter others into changing their minds. The gays that have attacked the baker, the photographer, the florist, especially the lesbos that sued me, it would not cause a tear to shed if they were thrown off a roof.

As you have said very clearly before- the one thing you admire about ISIS is that they killed gays by throwing them off of roofs. And here you just repeat yourself.

What if living their lives the way they see fit is what they are already doing? Whether it really is a natural thing as y'all say it is or not, what if the way that they currently go where their lives are concerned is the way that they see fit? People are going to do whatever makes the most sense to them no matter what.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I went on to say in my next message that in my opinion, saying that the opposite gender isn't good enough to have your sex with might be the biggest insult there is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Just not around you.

Your friends call black people n*ggers and Jews k*kes. And your male friends call women c*nts.

You do.
You just did.
But I don't consider you a friend so there's that.

If you are ardently against Republicans, you are actually a Republican.

Arguments like those in the OP make me think something similar. That TheRegressivePervert openly expresses such extreme hatred and contempt toward those who hold to basic standards of decency and morality; does this mean that deep down, he, himself finds himself inclined toward such standards and hates himself for it? One who wants to be an evil, twisted pervert, but is troubled by temptations toward decency?

It reminds me a bit of some thoughts I've had about the character Kylo Ren, from the latest Star Wars. I normally have a very difficult time relating to a villain who chooses evil for its own sake. I perceive myself as one who wants to be good, and is troubled by temptations to do that which I know to be wrong. That is what I perceive as the normal human condition, and that is how I assume the vast majority of us to be. Kylo Ren is a mirror image of that, a character who wants to be evil, who chooses to be evil, and is troubled by temptations toward good. Perhaps TheRegressivePervert is similar, his raging against good revealing a self-loathing tendency within himself toward it.

Last edited:

Just not around you.

You do.
You just did.
But I don't consider you a friend so there's that.

Seriously- we are not friends- it is you and your friends who call black people n*ggers and Jews k*kes. And your male friends call women c*nts.

I went on to say in my next message that in my opinion, saying that the opposite gender isn't good enough to have your sex with might be the biggest insult there is.

So if a gay person were to tell you that in her opinion, saying that if the same gender isn't good enough to have sex with it might be the biggest insult there is?

Not sure why you have these bullshit opinions- but that is what they are.

Gay people are not 'insulting' straight people because they don't desire to have sex with the opposite gender. Gay people don't stay within their own- any more than straight people do.

As a straight man- I have many male and female friends. My buddy who is gay- has even more male- and female friends(he is more social than I am).

So if a gay person were to tell you that in her opinion, saying that if the same gender isn't good enough to have sex with it might be the biggest insult there is?

Gay people are not 'insulting' straight people because they don't desire to have sex with the opposite gender. Gay people don't stay within their own- any more than straight people do.

As a straight man- I have many male and female friends. My buddy who is gay- has even more male- and female friends(he is more social than I am).
I have a question. Why do you think two genders were created in the first place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I have a question. Why do you think two genders were created in the first place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well that question is totally unrelated to your other bizarre claims about gay people.

Why do we have two genders? For procreation.

Now- back to you- Why do you think that people have sex?

Damn...that has got to he the most morally reprehensible, anti-fact, illogical pile of shit I have ever read on this topic. You, sir, are an embarrassment.
Sir?

That's your first mistake.

What is wrong with peple who oppose gay demands on others while fighting their own compulsions to perversion?
Gay demand on others. ?? It would appear that it is you who are making demands on other. Demands that others conform to your narrow definition of morality and normalcy.
No. That would be you. Isn't that the whole point of this topic, that people who battle internal demons and oppose gay activism should embrace their homosexuality and destroy their families.

I don't care who gays fuck as long as they don't want to destroy the lives of others. You are not concerned with such trivia.

That's right, I am not concerned with your made up bullshit. Nobody has to be like your partner and pretend to like the person they are with. That's YOUR fetish, you can keep it.
Sorry. My husband died in 2010. That's why the board has rules against attacking family members.

I clearly did not attack your family member. And, your "partner" is not necessarily a family member. And you could have had 10 husbands who died, and yet still have a partner now.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

"Why do you think two genders were created in the first place?"

Interesting question, and one that intrigues scientists. For one, not all species have or had two genders. Second, I will assume you meant, "created by evolution". And really, the better question is why many species evolved to have ONLY two genders.

But here is some decent reading on how many species evolved to have two genders: http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2004/10/why-two-sexes-are-better-one

In short, a good explanation is that having two genders more successfully staves off poor fitness due to excessive inbreeding.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well that question is totally unrelated to your other bizarre claims about gay people.

Why do we have two genders? For procreation.

Now- back to you- Why do you think that people have sex?
People have sex because they want to. My next question for you: Why is procreation only between a man and a woman?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back