Anti LGBTQ Politicians Who Are Closeted Gays

Do you have a mind of your own, or just habitually repeat what you hear on Info Wars??
Well, I never saw them having sex with other homosexuals, but I do know the Father In Law of a Secret Service agent tasked with security when VP Gore visited his home here in TN.
I call that more reliable than some story in the Washington Post.
Holy shit really. And you're so mush minded that you repeat that as fact on the basis of hearsay? You must also believe that Michelle Obama is a man

:mm:
Highly reliable hearsay no less. At least I can name the sources.

Well name them then. And of course yourself.

Because all we have so far is unreliable third hand anonymous gossip by an unreliable source.
Jerry Buchanan, the former Voyager 1 foreman at TRANE Corp in Clarksville TN back in 1996. His son-in-law worked for the Secret Service in this region. If you want my name you can stick it up your fucking ass.

So an unreliable anonymous poster posts the names of some people- who he claims has said something third hand- not just 'hearsay'- but hearsay three times removed.

LOL

Do you have a mind of your own, or just habitually repeat what you hear on Info Wars??
Well, I never saw them having sex with other homosexuals, but I do know the Father In Law of a Secret Service agent tasked with security when VP Gore visited his home here in TN.
I call that more reliable than some story in the Washington Post.
Holy shit really. And you're so mush minded that you repeat that as fact on the basis of hearsay? You must also believe that Michelle Obama is a man

:mm:
Highly reliable hearsay no less. At least I can name the sources.

Well name them then. And of course yourself.

Because all we have so far is unreliable third hand anonymous gossip by an unreliable source.
Jerry Buchanan, the former Voyager 1 foreman at TRANE Corp in Clarksville TN back in 1996. His son-in-law worked for the Secret Service in this region. If you want my name you can stick it up your fucking ass.
Maybe we don't give a fuck. Maybe it's only the people who have doubts about their own sexuality- people who are struggling with their sexual identity -who care about the sexuality of others, and try to use it as a weapon in order to convince themselves and other how "normal " they are.

I have long suspected that the most ardent and vocal anti LGBT people are themselves struggling with their own issues concerning sexuality and gender identity. They spew their hateful rhetoric as a smoke screen to convince others how "straight" they are, or perhaps to convince themselves ....until they can't restrain themselves any longer.

I feel sorry for these pathetic soles- sort of. It would be so much easier if they were true to themselves and lived in their own skin. The problem for right wing politicians- who seem to make up a large number of the people who engage in this hypocrisy , would loose their voter base.

My advise: Get out of politics or find new supporters. Be who you are! Living a lie is not healthy. Here are two pathetic examples in the news just today...

Anti-LGBT Republican will plead guilty to child sex trafficking

Ralph Shortey, a senior member of Donald Trump’s primary campaign team in Oklahoma, will plead guilty to child sex trafficking.

The Republican stepped down as Oklahoma state senator after being discovered in a hotel room with a 17-year-old boy who Shortey allegedly hired as a prostitute.

Anti-gay Republican resigns after being caught having gay sex in his office

A married Republican lawmaker with a long history of campaigning against LGBT rights has resigned after being caught having gay sex in his office.

Wes Goodman, a congressman from Ohio, has trumpeted his support for “a committed natural marriage,” which he defined as a heterosexual union – of course.

Oh yes , and this...

Anti-gay evangelical Tony Perkins 'covered up sexual assault claims' against politician

An anti-LGBT activist that claims to speak for ‘traditional values’ has been implicated in an alleged cover-up of sexual assault allegations against a GOP official.

Wesley Goodman, a married Republican lawmaker in Ohio with a long history of campaigning against LGBT rights, resigned last week after being caught having gay sex in his office.

My god the hypocrisy !!!

And Obama, Al Gore, and Hillary are all Bi-sexual....but for some strange reason don't have the courage to admit it publicly.

And Trump is a flaming queer- he just doesn't have the courage to admit it publicly.

LOL- typical Contards- always trying to paint Democrats with the 'he is gay' brush- because you know its a dog whistle for your homophobic buddies.
Trump's not gay.....but obviously you have a man-crush on him.

Trump is twice as gay as Obama- but obviously you have a man crush on Obama.

LOL
I don't think so.
Obama throws like a girl......
image.php

DPKY3XeXUAUd5rg.jpg

They hate themselves and that is what drives them to be anti-LBGT. They hate who they're!

You see it is genetic and one can't help themselves but like I use to be it drives us fucking nuts until we accept it.

I really wish people would leave us the fuck alone and live their lives the way they see fit.
What if living their lives the way they see fit is what they are already doing? Whether it really is a natural thing as y'all say it is or not, what if the way that they currently go where their lives are concerned is the way that they see fit? People are going to do whatever makes the most sense to them no matter what.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
They are living their lives the way that they believe that they have to live in order to be accepted by the religious conservatives and to get into the factious haven that they believe in. They are not being genuine or true to themselves. They are living a lie and they are tormented and getting into trouble because of it. Not working real well for them, is it??

Plenty of people realize that they have abnormal, perverse or even compulsions and fight them. Are they not genuine or true to themselves. An alcoholic might battle the desire to get blotto every day. Are they not genuine? Who would be served by them getting drunk? Must a man with a compulsion to rape infants, actually rape infants to ease his torment? That would be true to himself wouldn't it?

Men and women who have something deep seated wrong with them that prevents them from living normal lives and fight that compulsion are to be commended. True they might fail and some do. Just like the alcoholic will go on a bender, the child molester lose control, but that doesn't mean that everyone should just give up and ease their torment by being perverts.
Jesus fucking Christ that is sick!! Alcoholics are self destructive. Child rapists are reprehensible predators who inflict unimaginable pain on others. Gay people just love in a way that your small, diseased mind disapproves of. Your problem!! YOU are not normal.! YOU have something deep seatedly wrong with you
We straight people acknowledge the opposite gender. Gay people stay within their own as if the creating of the other gender was a complete and total waste of time. How is that normal? To me, that might be the worst form of prejudice that there is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They hate themselves and that is what drives them to be anti-LBGT. They hate who they're!

You see it is genetic and one can't help themselves but like I use to be it drives us fucking nuts until we accept it.

I really wish people would leave us the fuck alone and live their lives the way they see fit.
What if living their lives the way they see fit is what they are already doing? Whether it really is a natural thing as y'all say it is or not, what if the way that they currently go where their lives are concerned is the way that they see fit? People are going to do whatever makes the most sense to them no matter what.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
They are living their lives the way that they believe that they have to live in order to be accepted by the religious conservatives and to get into the factious haven that they believe in. They are not being genuine or true to themselves. They are living a lie and they are tormented and getting into trouble because of it. Not working real well for them, is it??

Plenty of people realize that they have abnormal, perverse or even compulsions and fight them. Are they not genuine or true to themselves. An alcoholic might battle the desire to get blotto every day. Are they not genuine? Who would be served by them getting drunk? Must a man with a compulsion to rape infants, actually rape infants to ease his torment? That would be true to himself wouldn't it?

Men and women who have something deep seated wrong with them that prevents them from living normal lives and fight that compulsion are to be commended. True they might fail and some do. Just like the alcoholic will go on a bender, the child molester lose control, but that doesn't mean that everyone should just give up and ease their torment by being perverts.
Jesus fucking Christ that is sick!! Alcoholics are self destructive. Child rapists are reprehensible predators who inflict unimaginable pain on others. Gay people just love in a way that your small, diseased mind disapproves of. Your problem!! YOU are not normal.! YOU have something deep seatedly wrong with you
We straight people acknowledge the opposite gender. Gay people stay within their own as if the creating of the other gender was a complete and total waste of time. How is that normal? To me, that might be the worst form of prejudice that there is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Oh Christ seriously??!! Gay people do not "acknowledge the opposite gender?"" Do you just make this shit up as you go?? Do you not know that gay people have opposite gender friends? That they have straight friends?? I'm beginning to suspect that your are either a blithering idiot, mentally ill, or a shameless propagandist

Here are some other bizarre bigots who may well be closeted gays:

Peter LaBarbera: Religious Conservatives Should Work On Reversing Marriage Equality | Right Wing Watch

Americans for Truth About Homosexuality’s Peter LaBarbera told Religious Right radio host Janet Mefferd that Religious Right activists need to “think more like” LGBTQ activists and work on reversing marriage equality.

Last week, on Mefferd’s radio program, LaBarbera and Mefferd discussed whether the LGBTQ community’s demands for marriage equality were anything more than “a ruse from the beginning”, citing a Washington Examiner article that questions why there have not been more gay marriages. LaBarbera insisted there were ulterior motives behind marriage equality.

Actually, there have been plenty of same sex marriages:

Divorce & Marriage Rates for Same-Sex Couples | HuffPost

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Oh Christ seriously??!! Gay people do not "acknowledge the opposite gender?"" Do you just make this shit up as you go?? Do you not know that gay people have opposite gender friends? That they have straight friends?? I'm beginning to suspect that your are either a blithering idiot, mentally ill, or a shameless propagandist
A Q was eventually added to LGBT and you are asking me if I make things up as I go along?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, saying that the opposite gender isn't good enough to have your sex with might be the biggest insult there is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
A Q was eventually added to LGBT and you are asking me if I make things up as I go along?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, saying that the opposite gender isn't good enough to have your sex with might be the biggest insult there is.
That is just useless idiocy.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That is just useless idiocy.
Well if that is all that you can, well then doesn't that just say everything.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Jesus fucking Christ that is sick!! Alcoholics are self destructive. Child rapists are reprehensible predators who inflict unimaginable pain on others. Gay people just love in a way that your small, diseased mind disapproves of. You problem!!n YOU are not normal.! YOU have something deep seatedly wrong with you
You are the one who thinks there is something hypocritical of those who try to control their perverted desire for homosexual sex. Child molesters love in a way you disapprove.

Once again- Tipsy just demonstrates her sick hatred of homosexuals- comparing them to child molesters.
Women generally like gays, except for those who can't get laid.

Jesus fucking Christ that is sick!! Alcoholics are self destructive. Child rapists are reprehensible predators who inflict unimaginable pain on others. Gay people just love in a way that your small, diseased mind disapproves of. You problem!!n YOU are not normal.! YOU have something deep seatedly wrong with you
You are the one who thinks there is something hypocritical of those who try to control their perverted desire for homosexual sex. Child molesters love in a way you disapprove.

Once again- Tipsy just demonstrates her sick hatred of homosexuals- comparing them to child molesters.
Women generally like gays, except for those who can't get laid.
Gays call female friends fag hags.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Hell, most child molesters are heterosexual men within the family..Priest aren't far down that list either so these religious fucks allow their children around the sickest fuckers out there.

Hell, most child molesters are heterosexual men within the family..Priest aren't far down that list either so these religious fucks allow their children around the sickest fuckers out there.

You mean public school teachers. The entire school of Miramonte elementary school was closed because each and every adult was a child molester. The janitors were child molesters as was the administration.

Most people are bi of some sort. They of course don't want to admit it and use religion as an excuse to be nasty as they're raging inside.

Sad fuckers.

I know that you are extremely mentally disturbed but I've heard this myself. If there were not some kind of emotional attraction to the same sex, it would be impossible to have same sex friends. I don't agree because friendship has nothing to do with sexual attraction.

And Obama, Al Gore, and Hillary are all Bi-sexual....but for some strange reason don't have the courage to admit it publicly.

Rumors have circulated re Gore and Obama for some time now - don't know if they're true or not and don't really give a fly fk either - But here's a tidbit on Gore you don'thear much about

Two More Massage Therapists Accuse Al Gore of Sexual Assault

I think all people that are gay should just accept it and come out! We should be just one big happy family.

They should, just so we know who they are. I can respect someone who has homosexual inclinations and still tries to lead a normal life. I could never respect someone who is gay and trying to batter others into changing their minds. The gays that have attacked the baker, the photographer, the florist, especially the lesbos that sued me, it would not cause a tear to shed if they were thrown off a roof.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

We straight people acknowledge the opposite gender. Gay people stay within their own as if the creating of the other gender was a complete and total waste of time. How is that normal?y

Holly- sweetheart- that is just pure bullshit.

My gay friends are friends with men and women. Your claim is just pure bullshit.

Forum List

Back