Anti-PC people making a mistake on the Duck Dynasty story

Do you know that the entire show is staged and none of those guys had beards like that and all of the Robertson boys were preppies before the producers concocted the idea for the show?
The photos are all over the internet.
I have no problem with that but these guys are not who they portray on the show.
All fake.

Do you know that the entire show is staged and none of those guys had beards like that and all of the Robertson boys were preppies before the producers concocted the idea for the show?
I have no problem with that but these guys are not who they portray on the show.
All fake.

You mean the photos as high school kids and young adults? LOL grow up hetro hater

All fake.

Ah, damn, next you are going to tell me wrestling is fake!

"...Ah, damn, next you are going to tell me wrestling is fake!"
Damn... and here I thought...
tongue_smile.gif

All fake.

You mean the photos as high school kids and young adults? LOL grow up hetro hater

Sorry you were conned.
Same as the people that were conned about Trayvon Martin being a choir boy.
Uh, the boys are still "young adults".
They never had the beards, not even Phil.
LOL, did you really fall for that.
I have no problem with that but you are the naive and gullible one that needs to grow up.
Phil changed his life and good for him but he had no long beard. He beat up people in another state including a woman, got into drinking and even threw this family out of the house once, turned to Christ who he now invokes to put down gay folk.
More power to him. The show is funny.
But it is all cooked.

All fake.

Sorry you were conned.
I have no problem with that but you are the naive and gullible one that needs to grow up.
Phil changed his life and good for him but he had no long beard. He beat up people in another state including a woman, got into drinking and even through this family out of the house once, turned to Christ who he now invokes to put down gay folk.
But it is all cooked.
He didn't put down gay folks you liar he said it was a sin.....You need to try and be honest for once.

All fake.

Yes, wrestling is fake but it is more demanding physically than almost any sport. Long time injuries unreal. Yes 'roids were a problem but they cracked down on that.
Know many a good college player that made a fortune wrestling.
But you get in the ring with them and tell us it is fake! Ask John Stoessel.

Sorry you were conned.
Phil changed his life and good for him but he had no long beard. He beat up people in another state including a woman, got into drinking and even through this family out of the house once, turned to Christ who he now invokes to put down gay folk.
But it is all cooked.
He didn't put down gay folks you liar he said it was a sin.....You need to try and be honest for once.

LOL, he compared them to beastility but no, that is not putting them down.
You need to be objective for once.

Robertson praised Jim Crow laws as good.
But no, that is not putting black folk down.
He can say what he wants to but sports fans, in my world, you have to answer to them even if you are a TV drama king.

Sorry you were conned.
But it is all cooked.

LOL, he compared them to beastility but no, that is not putting them down.
You need to be objective for once.

Still with the lies.... He did not compare it to bestiality....

I remember when Jeff Foxworthy first came on the scene here at the Punch Line in Sandy Springs about 5 miles north of where I had my agency in Atlanta. He there for amateur night I believe.
He had all those red neck jokes. He was/is very funny and I love Foxworthy.
But anyone that believes Jeff ever was anything CLOSE to a redneck has no clue what one is.
And anyone that believes any of those Robertson boys are anything close to country or redneck is very naive and gullible.
I ought to know. I R 1

All fake.

The idea for the beards came from Willie as a "schtick" to sell the duck calls. Yep, the Robertson boys were all college preppies. Every one of them college educated as are the wives.

While Phil is entitled to his opinions, I just can't find one single reason to idolize a guy who thinks black people were more "Godly" under segregation, compares gay sex to bestiality, and who thinks that women should be married off at the age of 15 or 16 because if you wait until they're 20, it's too late. And yes, he said that. I've seen the video.

I respect people who respect others, and Phil only respects other straight white guys - not women, not blacks, not gays. In other words, he's a Republican.

Last edited:
While Phil is entitled to his opinions, I just can't find one single reason to idolize a guy who thinks black people were more "Godly" under segregation, compares gay sex to bestiality, and who thinks that women should be married off at the age of 15 or 16 because if you wait until they're 20, it's too late. And yes, he said that. I've seen the video.

If you saw the video, you know that the statements about marrying at 15 or 16 were "tongue in cheek" and the audience knew it because they laughed. Your contention that he compared gay sex to bestiality has been rebutted repeatedly because he was talking about sin as described in his Bible and didn't make any judgments other than sin is wrong, and while I don't know what Black attendance at church is now vs. the 1950s and 1960s, I imagine it reflects society's general trend of attending church less.

So, there's still no real evidence that he is an intolerant as people like you would make him out to be.

And, I don't idolize the guy. I've seen exactly 3 episodes of the show and that was last Saturday night. I'll probably never watch another one.

Robertson can say WTF he wants.
The allegations from the Ozzie and Harriet believers was that someone told him he had to shut up.
That never happened. He will always be able to say what he wants.

All fake.

Yes, wrestling is fake but it is more demanding physically than almost any sport. Long time injuries unreal. Yes 'roids were a problem but they cracked down on that.
Know many a good college player that made a fortune wrestling.
But you get in the ring with them and tell us it is fake! Ask John Stoessel.

My Nephew is a college wrestler, maybe he can make good money doing that after college.

All fake.

Sorry you were conned.
Phil changed his life and good for him but he had no long beard. He beat up people in another state including a woman, got into drinking and even threw this family out of the house once, turned to Christ who he now invokes to put down gay folk.
But it is all cooked.
And so here you are doing the work of the evil one, in which is known as the accuser of the brethren according to the word, so who has been duped here really ? Think about it.

Forum List

Back