Anti-Politically Correct Sign in Houston Restaurant: Yay or Nay?

What is your response to the Anti-PC Sign?

• Yay - Positive: I like more than dislike

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • Nay - Negative: I dislike more than I like

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Neutral - It doesn't invoke a response either way, positive or negative

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
None of those things offend anyone.

Some people freak at *gasp* Merry Christmas, I mean, seriously those people need to get help.
No, people do not freak out at Merry Christmas.

If the owners really wanted to strike a blow against PC they'd use real politically incorrect phrases. "We will call you ******, ****, faggot! And if you don't like it, leave!

But of course they aren't brave enough for that.

So what's all this rubbish with the "Happy Holidays" stuff then? How did that all come about? That's right, because "Merry Christmas" was considered "offensive" by a minority of bedwetters, and as we know, minority rules now....who cares what the majority thinks anymore :rolleyes-41:

Personally I think the bedwetters problems began in early infancy, they probably weren't breastfed correctly.

Why does "Happy Holidays" upset you so much?

Personally- I don't care- Merry Christmas- Happy Holidays- Happy Hannukah- Happy Kwanza- Joyous Ramadan- I don't wig out by someone attempting to be polite.

Christmas is Christmas, yes it's I suppose in a way a "Holiday", but only because most people don't work and children are not at school, so it's not actually a "Holiday" in any other form.

So it's not a "Happy Holiday" therefore, Christmas is Christmas.

That doesn't explain why the term offends you.

Why do you choose to be offended by someone using that term- if they are attempting to be polite- and not trying to offend you?

Would you be as offended if someone wished you Happy Hannukah?

(X)It has come to the point that every thing has become offensive these days. It is getting to the point that one, and maybe being done on purpose, that this could be one way of trying to shut shutting down any honest debates, to know and learn the truth, and we are all being set up for a communist way of life in the future. If there is no freedom to question, then there is no freedom at all. But don't mention that to any lieberal, they are just to stunned to figure that one out. Geez, I think that I just offended a lieberal.

Aw well. :beer:

We need several open and honest debates within society.

We need a proper debate about race. We know all about the blacks, so we don't need to hear what they think, that record is well-played. What the debate needs to be is, white people need to be allowed to have our say without any verbal aggression from the anti-white self-hating whites. We have a fundamental right to say what we all know, that's white people are suffering discrimination, that why should we be made to feel that we have ANYTHING to feel guilty about and why is it in any way WRONG to say "I'm proud to be white".

You have the fundamental and legal right to say all of that without any government interference.

You have absolutely no 'fundamental right' to say anything on a privately owned board like this.

And you have no right- and should have no expectation outside of a KKK meeting- that your opinion's about the 'downtrodden' white race should be without criticism.

You want to complain about the discrimination you face as a white person- complain.

As a white person- hell I have never been discriminated against for being white. I have nothing to complain about in that regard.

Sorry, what are you trying to say again?

Did you patting yourself on your back for the great fortune of being born white interfere with your reading comprehension?

:rolleyes-41:

So you just want the 'right' to be able to whine about how terrible you have it as a white person- without someone criticizing what you say.......LOL...

We need a proper debate about race. We know all about the blacks, so we don't need to hear what they think, that record is well-played. What the debate needs to be is, white people need to be allowed to have our say without any verbal aggression from the anti-white self-hating whites. We have a fundamental right to say what we all know, that's white people are suffering discrimination, that why should we be made to feel that we have ANYTHING to feel guilty about and why is it in any way WRONG to say "I'm proud to be white"

Then we need a proper debate about immigration into our nations.
What the debate needs to be is, white people need to be allowed to have our say without any verbal aggression from the anti-white self-hating whites.
That is not a debate, it's a circle jerk.

As I have always considered mastery of a second language to be a sign of intelligence, I will retract my earlier statement regarding Lucy Hamltons intellect. She is brighter than I had given her credit for.

All that is left now is to find out why an intelligent person would find herself supporting Donald Trump and other unintelligent political points of view.

That's okay, of course you weren't aware I was Austrian until I pointed it out....so, we'll just start again, thanks for understanding.

"All that is left now is to find out why an intelligent person would find herself supporting Donald Trump and other unintelligent political points of view."

:rofl::rolleyes-41:
. Obama thinks you people speak Austrian.

Some people freak at *gasp* Merry Christmas, I mean, seriously those people need to get help.

If the owners really wanted to strike a blow against PC they'd use real politically incorrect phrases. "We will call you ******, ****, faggot! And if you don't like it, leave!

So what's all this rubbish with the "Happy Holidays" stuff then? How did that all come about? That's right, because "Merry Christmas" was considered "offensive" by a minority of bedwetters, and as we know, minority rules now....who cares what the majority thinks anymore :rolleyes-41:

Personally I think the bedwetters problems began in early infancy, they probably weren't breastfed correctly.

Personally- I don't care- Merry Christmas- Happy Holidays- Happy Hannukah- Happy Kwanza- Joyous Ramadan- I don't wig out by someone attempting to be polite.

Christmas is Christmas, yes it's I suppose in a way a "Holiday", but only because most people don't work and children are not at school, so it's not actually a "Holiday" in any other form.

Why do you choose to be offended by someone using that term- if they are attempting to be polite- and not trying to offend you?

I'm NOT offended with Happy Holidays. What I don't like is that it's increasingly replacing Merry and/or Happy Christmas.

If someone wished me a Happy Hannukah I would take no offence.

I mentioned that only ONE thing actually offends me, paedophilia and paedophiles, nothing else offends me, many things annoy me, but only those things offend me per se.

We need a proper debate about race. We know all about the blacks, so we don't need to hear what they think, that record is well-played. What the debate needs to be is, white people need to be allowed to have our say without any verbal aggression from the anti-white self-hating whites. We have a fundamental right to say what we all know, that's white people are suffering discrimination, that why should we be made to feel that we have ANYTHING to feel guilty about and why is it in any way WRONG to say "I'm proud to be white"

What the debate needs to be is, white people need to be allowed to have our say without any verbal aggression from the anti-white self-hating whites.

I don't know what a circle jerk is, it's not a common phrase in my nation of origin, so you'll have to tell me what it is please?

(X)It is simple. It is Christmas time. To say Happy Holidays or Seasons Greetings is just being politically correct. Those are the new politically correct terms for the Marxists Lieberals to use who have a hatred for Christmas and Christianity. I bet you that those same Marxists would never say anything but Happy Hannukah or Happy Kwanza, uhmm? That would be just to politically incorrect. F'n political correctness. It is trying to destroy everything that involves everything of British/European heritage and traditions.

LOL- Brits don't say Merry Christmas!

I love Christmas- love putting up my Christmas tree- and don't give a damn whether someone says "Merry Christmas" or Happy Holidays"- or "Feliz Navidad"(that song must really piss you off). Someone says Happy Hannukah to me- doesn't bother me- i usually wish them "Merry Christmas" back just for fun.

You white supremacists worrying about how saying "Happy Holidays" is 'destroying everything' white just cracks me up.

As I have always considered mastery of a second language to be a sign of intelligence, I will retract my earlier statement regarding Lucy Hamltons intellect. She is brighter than I had given her credit for.

All that is left now is to find out why an intelligent person would find herself supporting Donald Trump and other unintelligent political points of view.

That's okay, of course you weren't aware I was Austrian until I pointed it out....so, we'll just start again, thanks for understanding.

"All that is left now is to find out why an intelligent person would find herself supporting Donald Trump and other unintelligent political points of view."

:rofl::rolleyes-41:
. Obama thinks you people speak Austrian.

:confused-84:

I'm NOT offended with Happy Holidays. What I don't like is that it's increasingly replacing Merry and/or Happy Christmas.

I mentioned that only ONE thing actually offends me, paedophilia and paedophiles, nothing else offends me, many things annoy me, but only those things offend me per se.

You sure sounded offended when you went off on your little rant

I would say maybe it is a 'white thing' , but as a well bred 'white'- I know your decision to be offended is purely a personal decision.

I don't know what a circle jerk is, it's not a common phrase in my nation of origin, so you'll have to tell me what it is please?
Circle jerk (sexual practice) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A circle jerk is a sexual practice in which a group of men or boys form a circle and masturbate themselves or each other. In the metaphorical sense, the term is used to refer to self-congratulatory behavior or discussion amongst a group of people, usually in reference to a "boring or time-wasting meeting or other event".[1]

(X)It is simple. It is Christmas time. To say Happy Holidays or Seasons Greetings is just being politically correct. Those are the new politically correct terms for the Marxists Lieberals to use who have a hatred for Christmas and Christianity. I bet you that those same Marxists would never say anything but Happy Hannukah or Happy Kwanza, uhmm? That would be just to politically incorrect. F'n political correctness. It is trying to destroy everything that involves everything of British/European heritage and traditions.

LOL- Brits don't say Merry Christmas!

I love Christmas- love putting up my Christmas tree- and don't give a damn whether someone says "Merry Christmas" or Happy Holidays"- or "Feliz Navidad"(that song must really piss you off). Someone says Happy Hannukah to me- doesn't bother me- i usually wish them "Merry Christmas" back just for fun.

You white supremacists worrying about how saying "Happy Holidays" is 'destroying everything' white just cracks me up.
Angry_Santa_BN8KAA_3141801b.jpg

Shut your Pie Hole! And have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Happy holidays is not something new. It's been around forever and is used in classic carols. There are multiple holidays from thanksgiving to new year. It is the holiday season. Happy holidays is simply a way to give best wishes for all at once. This "war on Christmas" shit was totally manufactured by the talk radio crowd to stir the idiots. Apparently it worked.

(X)There is nothing wrong with wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. After all, isn't it suppose to be Christmas time? This bull about wishing people a Happy Holidays is nothing more than a bunch of political correct nonsense. So yes deary, there really is a "war on Christmas". You just cannot seem to be able to read between the lines.

You sure sounded offended when you went off on your little rant

I would say maybe it is a 'white thing' , but as a well bred 'white'- I know your decision to be offended is purely a personal decision.

No it's the bedwetters who seem to be offended by Merry Christmas, essentially because they're anti anything Christian and anything with Christ in it....hence "Happy Holidays"

They actually refer to "Merry Christmas" being OFFENSIVE to NON-Christians, which includes them as most would say that they're either Athiest or Agnostic.

Happy holidays, happy holidays
While the merry bells keep ringing
May your every wish come true

Happy holiday, happy holiday
May the calendar keep bringing
Happy holidays to you

upload_2015-12-23_14-51-43.jpeg

Happy holidays is not something new. It's been around forever and is used in classic carols. There are multiple holidays from thanksgiving to new year. It is the holiday season. Happy holidays is simply a way to give best wishes for all at once. This "war on Christmas" shit was totally manufactured by the talk radio crowd to stir the idiots. Apparently it worked.

(X)There is nothing wrong with wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. After all, isn't it suppose to be Christmas time? This bull about wishing people a Happy Holidays is nothing more than a bunch of political correct nonsense. So yes deary, there really is a "war on Christmas". You just cannot seem to be able to read between the lines.

Part of the "War on Christmas"

upload_2015-12-23_14-52-47.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2015-12-23_14-52-6.jpeg
    upload_2015-12-23_14-52-6.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 37

Part of the "War on Christmas"

View attachment 57748

(X)Indeed. I agree.

Forum List

Back