Anti-Politically Correct Sign in Houston Restaurant: Yay or Nay?

What is your response to the Anti-PC Sign?

• Yay - Positive: I like more than dislike

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • Nay - Negative: I dislike more than I like

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Neutral - It doesn't invoke a response either way, positive or negative

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:rolleyes-41:

Freiheitliche Partei Österreichs, not a Nazi Party, nor a Neo-Nazi Party....ONLY in the tiny minds of the Left-Wing media.

Heinz-Christian Strache, being a Christian, is naturally disliked by the Left-Wing.

View attachment 57812

And obviously he's a Patriot....which means the Left-Wing hate that too, Leftists hate Patriotism, as we know.

View attachment 57813

Only in the tiny minds of it's supporters you meant to say. It seems the entire EU disagrees.

The Haider Phenomenon in Austria: Examining the FPO in European Context

"The FPÖ can be better understood by examining both its historic roots and its present agenda. The party was founded in 1956 by former Nazis for former Nazis. Its first chairman, Anton Reinthaller, was a former SS-general, and almost all of its rank and file were former Nazi party members. From its very beginning, the FPÖ represented the tradition of the Pan-German camp in Austria, which became fully integrated into the Austrian NSDAP in the 1930s."

Whoever gave you that "Thank-You", yes they know nothing about Austrian politics either.

Tell us again how the FPO has nothing to do with Nazis. :laugh:

Yes, the fear is bringing your type out all around the world. Even here in the US. Fortunately cooler heads will prevail.

A typical comment from a Cultural Marxist, who probably has a Che Guevara poster on his wall and is wearing Hammer and Sickle emblazened underwear right this moment.

Your Christmas reading, no doubt you re-reading "Das Kapital"

Actually I'm reading about and schooling you on the history of your own politics.

'Um even though I proved that you didn't know what you were talking about....you hilariously posted an article about a man who left the Freiheitliche Partei Österreichs in 2005 and has been dead since 2008....Haider has been dead nearly 8 years....combined you're TEN YEARS out of date, if we take it back to 2005.

Mein Gott im Himmel....Kommunisten....Backpfeifengesicht :rolleyes-41:
Yes, the fear is bringing your type out all around the world. Even here in the US. Fortunately cooler heads will prevail.

A typical comment from a Cultural Marxist, who probably has a Che Guevara poster on his wall and is wearing Hammer and Sickle emblazened underwear right this moment.

Your Christmas reading, no doubt you re-reading "Das Kapital"

Actually I'm reading about and schooling you on the history of your own politics.

'Um even though I proved that you didn't know what you were talking about....you hilariously posted an article about a man who left the Freiheitliche Partei Österreichs in 2005 and has been dead since 2008....Haider has been dead nearly 8 years....combined you're TEN YEARS out of date, if we take it back to 2005.

Mein Gott im Himmel....Kommunisten....Backpfeifengesicht :rolleyes-41:

(X)I wonder if you will be able to avoid being called a Nazi? It is usually the losers last resort. :smile:

My party is the Freiheitliche Partei Österreichs, the FPÖ, we are yes, Right-Wing, we're anti-EU, we're anti-Globalisation, we're anti-Immigration, we're anti-World Bank, anti-IMF, anti-ECB, anti-UN, anti-Islamification of Europa and we're pro-Europa, pro-Christianity and we support Pan-Germanism.

Good start indeed. :beer:

Kroger store’s explanation of unisex bathroom goes viral

POSTED 3:42 PM, MARCH 28, 2016, BY TRIBUNE MEDIA WIRE

ATHENS, Ga. — A Kroger grocery store in Georgia is getting national attention for the store’s explanation of its unisex bathroom.

The store has a gender-neutral bathroom, along with a sign informing customers of why the restroom is available:

We have a UNISEX bathroom because sometimes gender specific toilets put others into uncomfortable situations. And since we have a lot of friends coming to see us, we want provide a place for our friends who are:

• Dads with daughters
  • Moms with sons
  • Parents with disabled children
  • Those in the LGBTQ community
  • Adults with aging parents who may be mentally or physically disabled
THANK YOU for helping us to provide a safe environment for EVERYONE!

Tonya Owens, who was shopping at the store on Saturday, shared a photo of the sign. The photo has been shared over 50,000 times on Facebook. She wrote:

“Nice job Kroger. This is from a Kroger in Athens, Ga.”
==========

TRUE: Kroger Bathroom Sign Photo

Yes, I checked the link to snopes that this is real.
Kroger finally got something right, yay!

ATHENS, Ga. — A Kroger grocery store in Georgia is getting national attention for the store’s explanation of its unisex bathroom.

The store has a gender-neutral bathroom, along with a sign informing customers of why the restroom is available:

We have a UNISEX bathroom because sometimes gender specific toilets put others into uncomfortable situations. And since we have a lot of friends coming to see us, we want provide a place for our friends who are:

• Dads with daughters
  • Moms with sons

Tonya Owens, who was shopping at the store on Saturday, shared a photo of the sign. The photo has been shared over 50,000 times on Facebook. She wrote:

==========

(X)Just another politically correct outfit gone stupid.

• Dads with daughters
  • Moms with sons

==========

Well, feduptaxpayer
Unisex restrooms sure beats hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars
misspent by the City of Houston pushing an agenda otherwise.

Had level-headed people been in charge, who saw the wisdom and savings in
setting up Unisex facilities, this would have saved about a year long battle of legal and court resources.

That's a lot of money over a nonissue that could be resolved this simply!
Not to mention the continuing hostile relations that have resulted that further damaged the
LGBT and Christian community over this. We are still paying the price of people pushing
their faith-based beliefs about orientation and gender over others instead of keeping BOTH out of govt!

• Dads with daughters
  • Moms with sons

==========

Well, feduptaxpayer
Unisex restrooms sure beats hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars
misspent by the City of Houston pushing an agenda otherwise.

Had level-headed people been in charge, who saw the wisdom and savings in
setting up Unisex facilities, this would have saved about a year long battle of legal and court resources.

That's a lot of money over a nonissue that could be resolved this simply!
Not to mention the continuing hostile relations that have resulted that further damaged the
LGBT and Christian community over this. We are still paying the price of people pushing
their faith-based beliefs about orientation and gender over others instead of keeping BOTH out of govt!

(X)Personally, I think the gays should have just stayed in the closet. Problem solved for me. You don't see straight people having parades and see them prancing around naked like the homos like to do in their parades. If gays had real pride of who they are they would not do such disgusting things like they do in their gay parades.

Forum List

Back