Anti-Politically Correct Sign in Houston Restaurant: Yay or Nay?

What is your response to the Anti-PC Sign?

• Yay - Positive: I like more than dislike

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • Nay - Negative: I dislike more than I like

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Neutral - It doesn't invoke a response either way, positive or negative

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

(X)It's always so easy to attack Christmas or anything Christian because guys like this one can get away with it. The lame duck media will ignore it. Now make fun of some other religion, and watch the media go bonkers over it. I just wonder as too how long Christians are going to allow themselves to be fed to the lions, by these Zio haters?

LOL

Sarcasm and attempt at humor. That is a parody and not an attack on Christmas. Some think it is funny........others.........not so much...

I'm aware of the ACLU and their attacks and lawsuits against Religious symbols........such as the Soledad Cross.......such as targeting simple Nativity scenes in a public park.............a Christmas tree at an airport........................and so on..........

Lighten up.

You're correct, society was much better when politics was kept out of everyday life situations.

(X)It has come to the point that every thing has become offensive these days. It is getting to the point that one, and maybe being done on purpose, that this could be one way of trying to shut shutting down any honest debates, to know and learn the truth, and we are all being set up for a communist way of life in the future. If there is no freedom to question, then there is no freedom at all. But don't mention that to any lieberal, they are just to stunned to figure that one out. Geez, I think that I just offended a lieberal.

Aw well. :beer:

We need several open and honest debates within society.

We need a proper debate about race. We know all about the blacks, so we don't need to hear what they think, that record is well-played. What the debate needs to be is, white people need to be allowed to have our say without any verbal aggression from the anti-white self-hating whites. We have a fundamental right to say what we all know, that's white people are suffering discrimination, that why should we be made to feel that we have ANYTHING to feel guilty about and why is it in any way WRONG to say "I'm proud to be white".

You have the fundamental and legal right to say all of that without any government interference.

You have absolutely no 'fundamental right' to say anything on a privately owned board like this.

And you have no right- and should have no expectation outside of a KKK meeting- that your opinion's about the 'downtrodden' white race should be without criticism.

You want to complain about the discrimination you face as a white person- complain.

As a white person- hell I have never been discriminated against for being white. I have nothing to complain about in that regard.

(X)Maybe right now you have not felt the wrath of white discrimination against you, but wait, your day will come, it is just a matter of time. Once you become a white minority in your own country you will begin to feel the pain of racism and discrimination that will be forced upon you, and you ain't going to like it, pardner. Once the non-white races take over, you will now be on the end of what I like to call get even time. Vengence will be sweet for them.

So tell me about your own experiences with 'white discrimination'?

I happen to live in San Francisco- and in my neighborhood- white is a minority- AND yet- I still have yet to experience any discrimination based upon my race.

Of course as a white person- you can do your part- have lots and lots of children.
The reason the 'white population' is declining is because we white folks aren't birthing the babies.

I should add that I'm now 100% in support of Polygamy for white people. It's slowing down the birthrate if a man can only have one baby per woman, when it takes 9 months....so during that time the man should be able to have more babies with multiple women, be it 5 more women or 25 more women.

You're correct, society was much better when politics was kept out of everyday life situations.

(X)It has come to the point that every thing has become offensive these days. It is getting to the point that one, and maybe being done on purpose, that this could be one way of trying to shut shutting down any honest debates, to know and learn the truth, and we are all being set up for a communist way of life in the future. If there is no freedom to question, then there is no freedom at all. But don't mention that to any lieberal, they are just to stunned to figure that one out. Geez, I think that I just offended a lieberal.

We need a proper debate about race. We know all about the blacks, so we don't need to hear what they think, that record is well-played. What the debate needs to be is, white people need to be allowed to have our say without any verbal aggression from the anti-white self-hating whites. We have a fundamental right to say what we all know, that's white people are suffering discrimination, that why should we be made to feel that we have ANYTHING to feel guilty about and why is it in any way WRONG to say "I'm proud to be white".

You have the fundamental and legal right to say all of that without any government interference.

You have absolutely no 'fundamental right' to say anything on a privately owned board like this.

And you have no right- and should have no expectation outside of a KKK meeting- that your opinion's about the 'downtrodden' white race should be without criticism.

You want to complain about the discrimination you face as a white person- complain.

As a white person- hell I have never been discriminated against for being white. I have nothing to complain about in that regard.

(X)Maybe right now you have not felt the wrath of white discrimination against you, but wait, your day will come, it is just a matter of time. Once you become a white minority in your own country you will begin to feel the pain of racism and discrimination that will be forced upon you, and you ain't going to like it, pardner. Once the non-white races take over, you will now be on the end of what I like to call get even time. Vengence will be sweet for them.

I happen to live in San Francisco- and in my neighborhood- white is a minority- AND yet- I still have yet to experience any discrimination based upon my race.

Of course as a white person- you can do your part- have lots and lots of children.
The reason the 'white population' is declining is because we white folks aren't birthing the babies.
We dont need more people in the world. 5 years ago the white nationalists said the world white population was 500 million. Now they are saying 1 billion. So hardly a decrease.

besides that, western women arent really available these days. And who would want to shack up with a woman with baggage, in her thirtys and pretty much gone to seed. Shes on her last legs as far as child birth goes and she doesnt love the man she "settles" for.

Young love is true love.

il_570xN.502615825_8a08.jpg

I'd hit the middle one.

I should add that I'm now 100% in support of Polygamy for white people. It's slowing down the birthrate if a man can only have one baby per woman, when it takes 9 months....so during that time the man should be able to have more babies with multiple women, be it 5 more women or 25 more women.

You should think about starting a breeding colony. You might call it Caucasia Majora.

is

(X)If Polygamy will work for whites, well then so be it. I will have to go along with it. What ever will work to try to get our race up to where it was over a hundred years ago, I am all for it.

(X)It's always so easy to attack Christmas or anything Christian because guys like this one can get away with it. The lame duck media will ignore it. Now make fun of some other religion, and watch the media go bonkers over it. I just wonder as too how long Christians are going to allow themselves to be fed to the lions, by these Zio haters?

LOL

Sarcasm and attempt at humor. That is a parody and not an attack on Christmas. Some think it is funny........others.........not so much...

I'm aware of the ACLU and their attacks and lawsuits against Religious symbols........such as the Soledad Cross.......such as targeting simple Nativity scenes in a public park.............a Christmas tree at an airport........................and so on..........

Lighten up.

The ACLU are a hate organisation and have always been, of course they were founded by a group of Marxist-Pacifists. They also consider the Celtic Cross "racist" :rolleyes-41:

There are thousands of Celtic Crosses right across the Republic of Ireland, the Irish consider it essentially a sacred symbol, which of course must mean that the majority of the Irish therefore are "racist"....:rolleyes-41:

is

(X)If Polygamy will work for whites, well then so be it. I will have to go along with it. What ever will work to try to get our race up to where it was over a hundred years ago, I am all for it.

The way it's going, the way the Invaders are being openly allowed to come into our beautiful nations as "refugees", within 15 years, we might have to have our own Colonies, not only to ensure we carry on into further generations, but also to be safe to formulate plans to return to our actual nations to reclaim them....because if they think they're keeping OUR nations, they're mistaken.

(X)No white discrimination so far. But I am not in the minority yet.

Because SF and America are still a white majority for now. Just wait until whites become the minority, and let us see what happens then.

The many reasons for the white decline is most likely due to programs and agendas like multiculturalism(white genocide)massive non-white immigration,the promotion of the gay life,inter-racial marriage,abortion and feminism have all helped contribute to the white race decline. When I see men walking around with ear rings in their ears and white men carrying so-called man purses on their shoulders, it is no wonder that the white race is on the decline. White people make up about 8% of world population, so already we are in the minority. But tell that to white brainwashed lemmings out there and they will most likely throw the word "racist" at you. I guess it is not their fault because for years the anti-white establishment out there has conditioned to them to make them believe that they are the problem, and they eat it up like candy. Fools.

(X)No white discrimination so far. But I am not in the minority yet.

Because SF and America are still a white majority for now. Just wait until whites become the minority, and let us see what happens then.

The many reasons for the white decline is most likely due to programs and agendas like multiculturalism(white genocide)massive non-white immigration,the promotion of the gay life,inter-racial marriage,abortion and feminism have all helped contribute to the white race decline. When I see men walking around with ear rings in their ears and white men carrying so-called man purses on their shoulders, it is no wonder that the white race is on the decline. White people make up about 8% of world population, so already we are in the minority. But tell that to white brainwashed lemmings out there and they will most likely throw the word "racist" at you. I guess it is not their fault because for years the anti-white establishment out there has conditioned to them to make them believe that they are the problem, and they eat it up like candy. Fools.

What you say of course is absolutely correct.

I'm also not in the white minority....but we need to help prevent more whites becoming a white minority, we all effectively are Kin, we all are of each other and as such we need to help each other, because we're going to need each other when the SHTF as inevitably it's bound to.

I'm not offended by "Happy Holidays", I just think it's completely pathetic, it's something only bedwetters could have thought up, obviously using their collectively shared 1.5 braincell.

I blame Andy Williams

Singers don't pronounce words clearly anymore. Every word from andy was understood.

I blame Rap myself and also TextSpeak.

(X):iagree: Rap is crap.

They are also to blame for those trousers where the seat of them is in the knee region....WTF is that ALL about?

(X)And the white youth, or wanna be "wiggers" as they are called now, want to look just like them. Gawd only knows why.

I blame Andy Williams

Singers don't pronounce words clearly anymore. Every word from andy was understood.

I blame Rap myself and also TextSpeak.

(X):iagree: Rap is crap.

They are also to blame for those trousers where the seat of them is in the knee region....WTF is that ALL about?

(X)And the white youth, or wanna be "wiggers" as they are called now, want to look just like them. Gawd only knows why.

Yes it's a great mystery *sigh*

This obviously is the fault of the brainwashing from the MSM, they tell them it's cool to be that way....yes it's cool to look like a moronic idiot, who can't speak properly, wearing ugly and vulgar Bling and a pair of trousers with the seat around your knees :rolleyes-41:

Yet San Francisco, like Los Angeles County used to be majority white....can't you see what's happening? It's being repeated everywhere, white people being turned into a minority in places where we once were ALWAYS for Centuries the MAJORITY.

Doesn't this disturb you? If not, then it should.

That's because the UN Bedwetters in the mid-1970s started saying the world was getting overpopulated, so everyone should have less children....again this was ONLY said towards majority white nations, here in Europa and in America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc.

The place this message should have been drilled home was the ENTIRE African Continent, where they continue to breed like rabbits, producing yet more millions of essentially useless mouths, who not only can they not feed, but 80% of them will grow up into being completely useless, no use to mankind nor fish.

The UN just want to make white people the minority everywhere, turning us into the minority in every nation we have always been in control of....handing therefore our wonderful nations into the hands of a mixture of Muslims and Sub-Saharan basic savages.

THIS to the Globalists apparently is called progress :rolleyes-41:

We call it the Genocide of the Caucasian Race, slowly by a combination of Population Reduction through having less children and Population Replacement.

They are importing Muslims and Sub-Saharan Africans in, who on average have between 5-7 children per family....after forty years of getting white people to have say 2 children instead of 4 or 4 plus children per family....HOW can white families possibly compete with the breeding rate of this other crowd? Unless ALL white couples start having between 10-15 children each to maintain the majority for future generations.

I don't expect you to understand this, I mean what we're saying, but that's okay.

(X)You are probably right, he/she won't get it. He/she is most likely one of those Joe or Mary zombie types that believe anything the mainstream lame duck corporate media tells them. The mainstream media will tell them that the sky is starting to fall down, and they would run for cover. :badgrin:

Yet San Francisco, like Los Angeles County used to be majority white....can't you see what's happening? It's being repeated everywhere, white people being turned into a minority in places where we once were ALWAYS for Centuries the MAJORITY.

Doesn't this disturb you? If not, then it should.

That's because the UN Bedwetters in the mid-1970s started saying the world was getting overpopulated, so everyone should have less children....again this was ONLY said towards majority white nations, here in Europa and in America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc.

The place this message should have been drilled home was the ENTIRE African Continent, where they continue to breed like rabbits, producing yet more millions of essentially useless mouths, who not only can they not feed, but 80% of them will grow up into being completely useless, no use to mankind nor fish.

The UN just want to make white people the minority everywhere, turning us into the minority in every nation we have always been in control of....handing therefore our wonderful nations into the hands of a mixture of Muslims and Sub-Saharan basic savages.

THIS to the Globalists apparently is called progress :rolleyes-41:

We call it the Genocide of the Caucasian Race, slowly by a combination of Population Reduction through having less children and Population Replacement.

They are importing Muslims and Sub-Saharan Africans in, who on average have between 5-7 children per family....after forty years of getting white people to have say 2 children instead of 4 or 4 plus children per family....HOW can white families possibly compete with the breeding rate of this other crowd? Unless ALL white couples start having between 10-15 children each to maintain the majority for future generations.

I don't expect you to understand this, I mean what we're saying, but that's okay.

(X)You are probably right, he/she won't get it. He/she is most likely one of those Joe or Mary zombie types that believe anything the mainstream lame duck corporate media tells them. The mainstream media will tell them that the sky is starting to fall down, and they would run for cover. :badgrin:

Exactly.

Which is why I loathe the MSM, why I loathe Corporatism.

Also the people who support Multiculturism are pro-Globalisation, the sheer amount of quotes about having to "accept" the migration into our nations if "we" want to be part of the Globalised world.

No, we believe in Nationhood, National Borders and keeping our Sovereignty. We don't want to be Globalised.

I can't say that surprises me at all- that you are in favor of polygamy.....for white people.....

Forum List

Back