Anti-Semitism Codified By Elites; Merged with 'Double Standards'.

rtwngAvngr said:
bump. FACE THE TRUTH, LOSERS!:teeth:

The only loser I see here is you. You've been beaten like a red-headed step-child here and you continue to make your specious, baseless arguments.

Bullypulpit said:
The only loser I see here is you. You've been beaten like a red-headed step-child here and you continue to make your specious, baseless arguments.

http://watch.pair.com/law.html

It has been pointed out that the second Noahide Law which prohibits blasphemy will preclude the worship of Jesus Christ, who was once accused of this very crime by the Sanhedrin. Moses Maimonides (Rabbi Moshe Ben Maimon - 1138*1204), better known as the Rambam, is universally recognized for his preeminence as a Jewish philosopher and thinker. His influence remains unabated until the present time. Maimonides classic work, Mishnah Torah, opens with a section on systematic philosophical theology, derived largely from Aristotelian science and metaphysics.

Maimonides Mishnah Torah, in Chapter 10 of the English Translation, states concerning Jesus Christ:

"It is a mitzvah [religious duty; ARC], however, to eradicate Jewish traitors, minnim, and apikorsim, and to cause them to descend to the pit of destruction, since they cause difficulty to the Jews and sway the people away from God, as did Jesus of Nazareth and his students, and Tzadok, Baithos, and their students. May the name of the wicked rot." 6.

The Mishnah is the early Talmud or the forerunner of the Talmud. To the Mishnah the rabbis later added the Gemara (rabbinical commentaries). Together these comprise the Talmud. Scholars will claim that the Talmud is partly a collection of oral traditions given by Moses which had not yet been written down in Jesus' time. However, Christ condemned the traditions of the Mishnah (early Talmud) and the Scribes and Pharisees who taught it, because the Talmud nullifies the teachings of Scripture. The warning of Jesus Christ about the traditions of men that make null and void the Word of God (Mark 7:1-13) is a direct reference to the Mishnah.

Likewise, the commands found in Genesis 9 and Acts 15 are not the equivalent of the 7 Noahide Laws of the Kabbalist/Lubavitchers, nor does the context in which these commands appear have any correlation to the radical agenda of the movement promoting the Noahide Laws. The information I will be posting on the Kabbalistic movements within Judaism does NOT implicate true orthodox Judaism as a component of the Antichrist religion. Rather, MYSTERY BABYLON of Revelation 17 will consist of the vast network of Mystery Religions covering the globe, of which many seek to identify with Judaism and Christianity as a covering for their sin.

Bullypulpit said:
Just let him post away. The lack of replies gives him a false sense of victory, and saves us the trouble of having to type the obvious. Really a win win win, IMO.

The ClayTaurus said:
Just let him post away. The lack of replies gives him a false sense of victory, and saves us the trouble of having to type the obvious. Really a win win win, IMO.

Thanks. This is information everyone needs to know. It's good you've learned to stay down.

rtwngAvngr said:
Thanks. This is information everyone needs to know. It's good you've learned to stay down.
So what's the last thing you were wrong about on this board? When's the last time your had an opinion on something and were proven wrong? Has it EVER happened?

The ClayTaurus said:
So what's the last thing you were wrong about on this board? When's the last time your had an opinion on something and were proven wrong? Has it EVER happened?

No. Never happened. It's good to be the king. PISS BOY! oh here you are.

The ClayTaurus said:

Yeah...You're right on that one.

5stringJeff said:
Can't prove a negative.

I think you mean absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, but that doesn't apply here. The evidence abounds, and IT must be disproved. Thanks.

rtwngAvngr said:
I think you mean absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, but that doesn't apply here. The evidence abounds, and IT must be disproved. Thanks.

In psych nursing, we simply agree with the patient's delusions without providing active reinforcement and make sure the patient takes their anti-psychotics.

Bullypulpit said:
In psych nursing, we simply agree with the patient's delusions without providing active reinforcement and make sure the patient takes their anti-psychotics.

Wow. That's very special, corky.

corky.gif

rtwngAvngr said:
Oh please. Do we really have to yet again get into your shortcomings?

The ClayTaurus said:
Oh please. Do we really have to yet again get into your shortcomings?

Yes. We do. Let me have it. Remember, jesus is watching you.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes. We do. Let me have it. Remember, jesus is watching you.
He's watching you use his name improperly too. Unless "guilt thy brother in my name" is somewhere in the Bible. Maybe the kooky version you read...

The ClayTaurus said:
He's watching you use his name improperly too. Unless "guilt thy brother in my name" is somewhere in the Bible. Maybe the kooky version you read...

Shut up, Church Lady.

344129-church_lady.jpg

Forum List

Back