Anti-Semitism Codified By Elites; Merged with 'Double Standards'.

rtwngAvngr said:
Because Kathianne, there are positions in the government which cannot be held by a non jew. And it is a race, through matrilineal descendancy. How do you explain how people with a jewish mom and no knowledge of judaism are considered full jews by the jewish establishment. Put up or shut up. Quit repeating your brainwash, you're embarrassing yourself.
You 'shut up or put up.' Your inane bellicosity is past growing tiresome and boring. Your repetitious nazi lies have grown worrisome to those that have respected you in the past.

Kathianne said:
You 'shut up or put up.' Your inane bellicosity is past growing tiresome and boring. Your repetitious nazi lies have grown worrisome to those that have respected you in the past.

I've been putting up for days now. All you have is hysteria.

I'm not advocating any form of discrimination or deportation or extermination or anything. I'm just saying we shouldn't march lockstep to whatever jews say, and recognize that many policies they advocate are based on paranoia. They have an agenda just like any other ethnic group.

Nazi lies? What have I lied about? The contents of the talmud, it's connection to new age shitthought?

rtwngAvngr said:
First of all, are you denying it? I'm not going to go on your little errands without clear opposition.
Yes, I disagree with the grand statements you've been making about Jews, Masons, and whatever other groups you have picked as your flavor of the month, in your rabbit hole searches for 'the truth.' You've definately been buying and selling the 'big lie' method credited to Joseph Goebbels.

BTW, remember the quote from your post:

They continually deride any group which is proud of white christian identity. This is irrefutable.

rtwngAvngr said:
I've been putting up for days now. All you have is hysteria.

I'm not advocating any form of discrimination or deportation or extermination or anything. I'm just saying we shouldn't march lockstep to whatever jews say, and recognize that many policies they advocate are based on paranoia. They have an agenda just like any other ethnic group.
No, you haven't. Saying it doesn't make it so. Where have I been 'hysterical?' :huh:

You've been using words like 'irrefutable' to describe actions by the Jews, when asked several times to show examples, you just say something like, "Everyone can see it, you're just blinded." :lame2:

Kathianne said:
Yes, I disagree with the grand statements you've been making about Jews, Masons, and whatever other groups you have picked as your flavor of the month, in your rabbit hole searches for 'the truth.' You've definately been buying and selling the 'big lie' method credited to Joseph Goebbels.

BTW, remember the quote from your post:

I don't think I will. I've posted enough on all these topics. One more post proving my point won't convince you. You're brainwashed. Use this as evidence that I have no case if you wish. Everyone knows I'm right, everyone who ISN'T brainwashed that is.

rtwngAvngr said:
I don't think I will. I've posted enough on all these topics. One more post proving my point won't convince you. You're brainwashed. Use this as evidence that I have no case if you wish. Everyone knows I'm right, everyone who ISN'T brainwashed that is.
:laugh: When did you stop beating your wife?

Kathianne said:
No, you haven't. Saying it doesn't make it so. Where have I been 'hysterical?' :huh:

You've been using words like 'irrefutable' to describe actions by the Jews, when asked several times to show examples, you just say something like, "Everyone can see it, you're just blinded." :lame2:

I've been posting examples for days. You're a broken record of denial.

rtwngAvngr said:
I've been posting examples for days. You're a broken record of denial.
Yeah, right. Your conspiracy links don't answer the questions. But that won't keep you from claiming dominance. :lalala:

Most here, with a few exceptions, do get it RWA. :coffee3:

Kathianne said:
Yeah, right. Your conspiracy links don't answer the questions. But that won't keep you from claiming dominance. :lalala:

Most here, with a few exceptions, do get it RWA. :coffee3:

That's it. claim the majority is with you. That's always a compelling propaganda technique.

rtwngAvngr said:
That's it. claim the majority is with you. That's always a compelling propaganda technique.
Oh rather the minority should decide? Sounds kinda like what you accuse the Jews of. :shocked:

Kathianne said:
Oh rather the minority should decide? Sounds kinda like what you accuse the Jews of. :shocked:

We're not formulating policy here. The truth is the truth regardless of how many believe it.

rtwngAvngr said:
We're not formulating policy here. The truth is the truth regardless of how many believe it.
Oh that is SO true. Anti-Semistism is anti-Semitism.

Kathianne said:
Oh that is SO true. Anti-Semistism is anti-Semitism.

You baby boomers got the worst of the brainwash I suppose. In the modern era, arguing by labelling doesn't wash.

rtwngAvngr said:
You baby boomers got the worst of th brainwash I suppose. In the modern era, arguing by labelling doesn't wash.
LOL!

Jews=evil

No labeling, nope, moving on...

Kathianne said:
Rubber/glue

I will admit to a problem of going down to your level, when it's necessary.

Enjoy your crusade against rationality.:clap:

Forum List

Back