Anti-White diversity training

They sure as fuck won't. Cult45 either.

Hooray for ethnic cleansing.

It's called a massive karmac spanking for being shit people. Enjoy, I know I will. They won't be killed, but they'll pray for death.

Yeah, goddamn those white people, can't wait to see their little babies impaled on spikes.

No, I'd rather they get hit hard socially and financially. Make them such pariahs they leave the country on their own.

Great idea. Instead of lifting up your precious marginalized communities, tear down the ones who contribute the most to society. That will fix everything.

Here's a better contribution. Go after those trying to tear down anyone else out of a sense of entitlement. Give those trying to tear down others due to a sense of entitlement a choice: change your fucked up attitude or else. There will be no negotiations.

It's called a massive karmac spanking for being shit people. Enjoy, I know I will. They won't be killed, but they'll pray for death.

Yeah, goddamn those white people, can't wait to see their little babies impaled on spikes.

No, I'd rather they get hit hard socially and financially. Make them such pariahs they leave the country on their own.

Great idea. Instead of lifting up your precious marginalized communities, tear down the ones who contribute the most to society. That will fix everything.

Here's a better contribution. Go after those trying to tear down anyone else out of a sense of entitlement. Give those trying to tear down others due to a sense of entitlement a choice: change your fucked up attitude or else. There will be no negotiations.

Ask yourself. Which is worse for society? A sense of entitlement or festering resentment?

Ask yourself. Which is worse for society? A sense of entitlement or festering resentment?

Festering resentment only because you can smack down the entitled to give them grounding. Festering resentment will pretend everything is peachy before sticking you in the back with a shiv. Then the only choice is total elimination with extreme prejudice.

They sure as fuck won't. Cult45 either.

Finally someone said the truth of what the hard left is actually thinking about.

Finally someone said the truth of what the hard left is actually thinking about.

It's not a hard left stance. It's an anti-Cult45 stance. You're too stupid and cowed by extremist echo chambers, so I don't expect you to understand what's going on.

The insane lie that cultural Marxists seem to have conned themselves and others into believing is that their “activism” is somehow anti-establishment. In fact, social justice is constantly coddled and supported by the establishment. From politicians to judges to media pundits to the blogosphere, the overwhelming majority of people in positions of traditional power (even in supposedly conservative circles) have been more than happy to become the enforcers of the social justice warrior agenda, an agenda representing a minuscule portion of the public. There is no establishment for the PC army to fight; the establishment bias works vastly more in favor of their ideology than any other. Cultural Marxists ARE the establishment.
From your source.

It's not a hard left stance. It's an anti-Cult45 stance. You're too stupid and cowed by extremist echo chambers, so I don't expect you to understand what's going on.
It's not a hard left stance. It's an anti-Cult45 stance. You're too stupid and cowed by extremist echo chambers, so I don't expect you to understand what's going on
How stupid are you is a better question. Let me answer that. Very.

It's not a hard left stance. It's an anti-Cult45 stance. You're too stupid and cowed by extremist echo chambers, so I don't expect you to understand what's going on

Derp. NO U

People on the internet say its easy for them to discriminate Christianity at Universities. Well what am I supposed to say about it? "We don't want you here" "Your religion" , the butt-coverers can't even think hard enough, to Refrain with Silence to not give like "Christian is stupid-acting, we're interested in other students".

Last edited:

Derp. NO U

Derp. NO U
An intelligent answer.

Derp. NO U

Derp. NO U
An intelligent answer.

No more intelligent than the pap you served up, champ.

Derp. NO U

Derp. NO U
An intelligent answer.

Is this a festering resentment?

Notice how the ONLY people who are complaining about diversity training are white males?

The people who marched in Charlottesville? White males. The people committing mass shootings in the USA are overwhelmingly white males.

The people complaining about affirmative action and rights for non-whites, non-Christians, gays and women?

If you’re not good enough, smart enough, and truly motivated, you need that edge being a white male gives you in university admittance, in job applications and in life.

You bitch and moan that you’re losing your privilege. You shouldn’t have had it in the first place.

Notice how the ONLY people who are complaining about diversity training are white males?

The people who marched in Charlottesville? White males. The people committing mass shootings in the USA are overwhelmingly white males.

The people complaining about affirmative action and rights for non-whites, non-Christians, gays and women?

If you’re not good enough, smart enough, and truly motivated, you need that edge being a white male gives you in university admittance, in job applications and in life.

You bitch and moan that you’re losing your privilege. You shouldn’t have had it in the first place.
Notice the lady bitching has dragon in her name. Diversity without assimilation is harmful not helpful. You want to import people who do not mind being told what to do. White and attacking it and men is just a way to bring down this country. You destroy this country you can kiss individual rights and freedom goodbye, worldwide. Why don't people realize this?

I am truly amazed people are gullible enough to believe this crap.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back