Zone1 Anti-white racism in hiring is beyond extreme

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
There is plenty of discussion of “systemic racism” against blacks and POC, but the truth is that the biggest target of racism are WHITES. (And if you’re a white male, the odds are stacked against you even more. Just pray you don’t lose your job.)

In this Bloomberg report, it is revealed that the S&P 100 added 320,000 jobs in the year after the violent, ex-felon died - and 94% of the new jobs went to POC. This shows how extreme the agenda is to prioritize race over merit as the primary qualifier for jobs, and it is a recipe for decline.

There is plenty of discussion of “systemic racism” against blacks and POC, but the truth is that the biggest target of racism are WHITES. (And if you’re a white male, the odds are stacked against you even more. Just pray you don’t lose your job.)

In this Bloomberg report, it is revealed that the S&P 100 added 320,000 jobs in the year after the violent, ex-felon died - and 94% of the new jobs went to POC. This shows how extreme the agenda is to prioritize race over merit as the primary qualifier for jobs, and it is a recipe for decline.

I am a white male and there is no doubt we have had an easier time in the job world forever. White privilege is going away and there is some make up for years of discrimination.
Put your big boy pants on and deal with it.
It probably has nothing to do with your color it has to do with YOU,. Your skills, your attitude, your work ethic.
I can tell, already, you are a whiner. I wouldn't hire you, no matter your color.

I am a white male and there is no doubt we have had an easier time in the job world forever. White privilege is going away and there is some make up for years of discrimination.
It probably has nothing to do with your color it has to do with YOU,. Your skills, your attitude, your work ethic.
I can tell, already, you are a whiner. I wouldn't hire you, no matter your color.

Current and future discrimination is never a solution for past discrimination. If you believe that it is, you're a bigot.

The link shows it doesn’t have to do with the “YOU” - skills, attitude, work ethic. You libs are in complete denial of the anti-white racism.

Are you trying to tell me that 94% of the 320,000 were filled with POC because only 6% of whites had better skills and work ethic? Do you even hear yourself? JFC.

And you say that’s a sign that “white privilege is going away?! NO. It’s a sign of major racism AGAINST whites. Why are you so in favor of racism?

P.S. I’m retired. Stop making this about ME.

Two Wings of the Same Vulture

The private sector is powerful enough to block White Replacement, so don't portray them as victims of the government. The Plutocratic Parasites who run it also have contempt for merit. White Pride scares them; they want obedient bootlickers. Whoever swallows his pride chokes his talent.

And I can tell you are a self-loathing leftist white and feel it’s fine to hire a black over a better-qualified white, simply due to their color. I wouldn’t work for you if you had the last job on earth.

Two Wings of the Same Vulture

The private sector is powerful enough to block White Replacement, so don't portray them as victims of the government. The Plutocratic Parasites who run it also have contempt for merit. White Pride scares them; they want obedient bootlickers. Whoever swallows his pride chokes his talent.
I’m not portraying them as victims. I am portraying them as racists who are going along with the DIE agenda - and to an unbelievable extreme -even if they end up with a lesser capable staff. And that’s what happens when you put race ahead of qualifications.

Current and future discrimination is never a solution for past discrimination. If you believe that it is, you're a bigot.
If It Led to This, It Never Should Have Been Believed

There was never any past discrimination. The poor performance of Affirmative Action hires proves that. Quit throwing our wiser forefathers under the bus in order to make what you mistake as a point.

I’m not portraying them as victims. I am portraying them as racists who are going along with the DIE agenda - and to an unbelievable extreme -even if they end up with a lesser capable staff. And that’s what happens when you put race ahead of qualifications.
"Whites Out!"Ordered the Obaminable Snowjob Man

"Whiteout": a weather condition in which snow and clouds make it hard to see anything but very dark objects.

It was refreshing to read last week that a bay area tech ceo, Alexandr Wang, believes in meritocracy and his answer for DEI was MEI--Merit, Excellence and Intelligence. Elon Musk and many other bay area leaders agree. The qualities are what built America.

It was refreshing to read last week that a bay area tech ceo, Alexandr Wang, believes in meritocracy and his answer for DEI was MEI--Merit, Excellence and Intelligence. Elon Musk and many other bay area leaders agree. The qualities are what built America.
When have wites gained anything based on merit?

No wonder that many of those companies are deteriorating in front of our eyes. Boeing, I'm looking at you.

Bootstraps people bootstraps!

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
When they invented and built the laptop your using, the car you drive, the cell phone you talk on, the microwave you heat your food on, etc, etc, etc.

The question was asked when did whites get anything by merit. The fact whites were able to create things when blacks were excuded for doing so, or when whites stole ideas from blacks doesn't answer the question.

When have wites gained anything based on merit?
As long as civilization has existed. People without merit used to die off. The best, most adaptable and strongest survived to breed. Technology has led to the reduction of survival by merit. Mediocre people like you who spent their lives as community organizers or social workers sucking at the government’s teat would not have survived. Your “expertise “ was at figuring out how to bribe and flatter politicians to provide your do-gooder programs with grants of taxpayer money for you to waste. You have a worthless Sociology degree that only prepared you to scam the government. The only degrees easier to get than your’s are political science or racial studies of one variety or another.

The question was asked when did whites get anything by merit. The fact whites were able to create things when blacks were excuded for doing so, or when whites stole ideas from blacks doesn't answer the question.
Blacks could have created things and many did. You always blame other people for your failures. In the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, the average white was no better educated than the average black. In the early twenty-first century, the average White, Latino and Asian is far better educated than the average Black. Why is that? We go to the same schools, use the same textbooks, have the same opportunities for internet access.

The link shows it doesn’t have to do with the “YOU” - skills, attitude, work ethic. You libs are in complete denial of the anti-white racism.

Are you trying to tell me that 94% of the 320,000 were filled with POC because only 6% of whites had better skills and work ethic? Do you even hear yourself? JFC.

And you say that’s a sign that “white privilege is going away?! NO. It’s a sign of major racism AGAINST whites. Why are you so in favor of racism?

P.S. I’m retired. Stop making this about ME.
If you are retired, you had the advantage of white privilege. While you moving along in your career many minorities including women had a much harder time than you.
The ones who succeeded put their big boy and girl pants on and dealt with it. Life is not fair. Take advantage of the positives and quit whining about the negatives. That is life.

If you are retired, you had the advantage of white privilege. While you moving along in your career many minorities including women had a much harder time than you.
The ones who succeeded put their big boy and girl pants on and dealt with it. Life is not fair. Take advantage of the positives and quit whining about the negatives. That is life.
Women were part of Affirmative Action and the stats show that white females benefitted the most from the policy. So Lisa probably benefitted from what she calls black favoritism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back