Antichrist

The only "true" God is the God of the Bible.
It is sad you believe that. The one true God is waiting for you to turn away from the false man written story book with talking snakes and pregnant virgins.

If you can just take the time to seek the truth, I am certain enlightenment could be obtained.

I will pray for you. Good luck.

It is sad you believe that. The one true God is waiting for you to turn away from the false man written story book with talking snakes and pregnant virgins.

If you can just take the time to seek the truth, I am certain enlightenment could be obtained.

I like the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob best. :bowdown:

I know the truth and who the real God but thanks for your concern.

The parents are responsible. They could have repented and loaded into the ark. For 120 years, Noah constructed the ark; that's a long time. Once finished, God left it open for 7 more days, offering mercy and grace to people. Nobody responded, so God shut the door and the rain began to fall. The unbelievers became believers all of sudden.
But it was too late to change their minds. If you choose not to seek God it you who causes your fate

It's a waste of my time because christians/Catholics just contort themselves to make the passage fit whatever narrative you desire but here you are....

"Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

11 Then the Lord said to Moses, 12 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If a man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him 13 so that another man has sexual relations with her, and this is hidden from her husband and her impurity is undetected (since there is no witness against her and she has not been caught in the act), 14 and if feelings of jealousy come over her husband and he suspects his wife and she is impure—or if he is jealous and suspects her even though she is not impure— 15 then he is to take his wife to the priest. He must also take an offering of a tenth of an ephah[a] of barley flour on her behalf. He must not pour olive oil on it or put incense on it, because it is a grain offering for jealousy, a reminder-offering to draw attention to wrongdoing.

16 “‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. 17 Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18 After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse. 19 Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse[b] among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. 22 May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”

Don't go by others read the bible and seek god's understanding

Yes, anti-christ will wield great power and authority for 42 months (3 1/2 years). Even now, leading up to the revealing of the man of sin, the Saints throughout the world are being worn out, ostracized, killed, afflicted, etc... In Matthew 24, Jesus gave this clear-cut sign of the end times.

Matthew 24
[9] Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

In our generation, this Scripture is being fulfilled. In fulfillment of the first part of this Scripture, Christians are being afflicted and killed in many parts of the world, e.g., China, North Korea, Africa, Hindu and Islamic nations. In the Western world, Christians are not killed but rather are hated and ostracized because they resist the avalanche of sin being normalized, e.g., wicked entertainment, homosexuality, transgenderism, etc.., fulfilling the second part of the Scripture.

There is no other religion in the world that is hated of all nations like Christianity. It's time to brace yourselves, as it's going to get very tough for real Christians. Hold fast in your heart to the truth and testimony of Jesus Christ because the hour of His triumphant return is drawing very near. He gave us signs for a reason. Remember, Jesus rebuked the people of His day because they did not recognize the sign of His first coming.

Matthew 16
[1] The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven.
[2] He [Jesus] answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.
[3] And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

The antichrist will not be one person but a world government.
The Antichrist is the Beast of Revelation. He will be a Hitler-like tyrant in Europe and the he false Prophet is the pope

And the Mark of the Beast is SUNDAY WORSHIP.

Remember the Sabbath, to KEEP IT HOLY. Six days shall you labor, but the SEVENTH DAY is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall not do any work
Every store is going to self check out and the getting rid of cash and one world government is in the works so when this happens the mark of the beast will follow

It wasn't a snake
Genesis 3: 14

So the Lord God said to the serpent:

“Because you have done this,
You are cursed more than all cattle,
And more than every beast of the field;
On your belly you shall go,
And you shall eat dust
All the days of your life

Forum List

Back