Antifa and conservatives

Isn't it funny how outspoken the conservatives here are about a group that is anti-fascist? Are conservatives secretly for fascism? If they are against a group that stands for anti-fascists, then we can logically conclude that conservatives are pro-fascism.

Conservatives are truly demented people.

You might have a point if Antifa were actually anti-fascist, but they are anti-fascist in name only. In practice, the engage in more fascist tactics than the people they accuse.

you might have a point if ANTIFA was associted with democrats/platform.

Antifa is short for anti-fascists. The term is used to define a broad group of people whose political beliefs lean toward the left -- often the far left -- but do not conform with the Democratic Party platform. The group doesn't have an official leader or headquarters, although groups in certain states hold regular meetings.

Isn't it funny how outspoken the conservatives here are about a group that is anti-fascist? Are conservatives secretly for fascism? If they are against a group that stands for anti-fascists, then we can logically conclude that conservatives are pro-fascism.

You might have a point if Antifa were actually anti-fascist, but they are anti-fascist in name only. In practice, the engage in more fascist tactics than the people they accuse.

Antifa is short for anti-fascists. The term is used to define a broad group of people whose political beliefs lean toward the left -- often the far left -- but do not conform with the Democratic Party platform. The group doesn't have an official leader or headquarters, although groups in certain states hold regular meetings.
Seems like it is Hitlery

Seems like it is Hitlery

doesnt seem like you arent a f'n idiot.

Seems like it is Hitlery

Doesn't seem like I couldn't give a shit

they take orders from the dnc and get a pass by the leftist media.

You have open permission to attack anyone that is not a registered leftist.

Stop sniffing gas.

Logical fallacy.

Antifa has become synonymous with people willing to use violence to advance a political agenda and deny basic constitutional rights to those with whom they disagree.

You aren't "pro-fascist" if you oppose this.

I see the Regressive Left is still trying to distance itself from Antifa.

Nice try, won't work.

Logical fallacy.

Antifa has become synonymous with people willing to use violence to advance a political agenda and deny basic constitutional rights to those with whom they disagree.

It's funny that the conservatives here never say "I am fully on board with them being anti-fascist. What I don't support is their occasional excursions into violence. But other than that, I'm totally with them in principle."

Instead, the right is working 24/7 to demonize them and make them the bad guys, rather than the fascists they oppose. I find it fascinating, and sick. Everything is totally backwards with conservatives. Good is bad, bad is good, up is down, etc.

Seems like it is Hitlery

Doesn't seem like I couldn't give a shit

everyone knows you could care less if you're an idiot.

Logical fallacy.

It's funny that the conservatives here never say "I am fully on board with them being anti-fascist. What I don't support is their occasional excursions into violence. But other than that, I'm totally with them in principle."

Instead, the right is working 24/7 to demonize them and make them the bad guys, rather than the fascists they oppose. I find it fascinating, and sick. Everything is totally backwards with conservatives. Good is bad, bad is good, up is down, etc.

not everything .. they're idiots, and elected an idiot president.

Liberals do the same thing. Many don't differentiate the good and bad conservatives. They think they're all racists or rubes.

They don't realize that there are many good people who are conservatives who voted for Trump.

They physically assault people for wearing MAGA caps or for carrying the American flag. Are you in support of that behavior?

Liberals do the same thing. Many don't differentiate the good and bad conservatives. They think they're all racists or rubes.

They don't realize that there are many good people who are conservatives who voted for Trump.

I agree, but they were duped into believing Trump was a conservative, which he isnt by any stretch of the imagination, yet for the most part they still support him.

They physically assault people for wearing MAGA caps or for carrying the American flag. Are you in support of that behavior?

No. Violence isn't the answer. But, opposing fascists is a very good, and very American thing.

No. Violence isn't the answer. But, opposing fascists is a very good, and very American thing.

the MAGA crowd is quick to say how fast they could stomp the shit out of ANTIFA, so violence isnt wasted on them.

Antifa is a violent organization. One can oppose fascism without joining the group named Antifa.

Logical fallacy.

"Occasional excursions into violence"? Violence is what Antifa is all ABOUT, SYTFE...they don't show up wearing masks, body armor and carrying clubs because they're non-violent...they show up that way because they are there to break heads...and they're not all that discriminate about WHO'S heads they're going to break! You wear a hat that says "Make America Great Again" and run into an Antifa mob...then you're going to get attacked! Why is that, SYTFE? What in that slogan could possibly be an excuse to commit physical violence?

So you oppose, Antifa? Since they obviously believe that violence IS the answer then why would anyone who believes in non-violent problem solving support them? Do you NOT see how your stance on this makes zero sense, SYTFE?

Antifa is so misguided they don't even know the meaning of Fascism.

Forum List

Back