Antifa/BLM are the Democrat Brownshirt shock troops?

but stupid and wrong.

It's not

I know how important it is to The Democrats that you think that, but you are wrong.

Republicans freed the slaves.
Democrats being pissed, passed Jim Crowe laws to thwart them.
Republicans would not enforce the laws, so Democrats originated the klan to enforce their laws.

The civil rights movement had a higher percentage of Republicans behind it than Democrats
Johnson had to be "forced" to sign it.

Any other story is a myth.

It's not

I know how important it is to The Democrats that you think that, but you are wrong.

Republicans freed the slaves.
Democrats being pissed, passed Jim Crowe laws to thwart them.
Republicans would not enforce the laws, so Democrats originated the klan to enforce their laws.

The civil rights movement had a higher percentage of Republicans behind it than Democrats
Johnson had to be "forced" to sign it.

Any other story is a myth.
Southern conservatives did not free the slaves.

Did they delay the peaceful transfer of power? When was the last time that happened?
The transfer of power didn't happen?
FB_IMG_1678283768172.jpg

I am no great intellectual, no Nichezche, Churchill or MLK. Nope. But And neither is the American democratic party, they are just scammers selling garbage to whoever buys whatever scam for their profit. Racism! Gender identity! Its a just a racket.

At least cut it. Obviously it’s too big.
What are you talking about? a bunch of clowns, literally, overran the capitol and interfered with the functions of government. We need to expand the federal police, or someday, a bunch of old white guys who faithfully follow Trump might succeed at hanging Mike Pence..

WHY are Democrats memory holing everything but Trump and Jan 6th? What about say, Antifa burned down a church and a police station and assaulted the Capitol before any of this?

WHY are Democrats memory holing everything but Trump and Jan 6th? What about say, Antifa burned down a church and a police station and assaulted the Capitol before any of this?
Arrest them and throw them in jail, I am all for it.

How do those things help the Democrats?

Forum List

Back