Antifa going after pets now.

00D0D_bLVhoxERTKw_1200x900.jpg

Lovely. What will be next?

I saw this earlier - its fake.

FAKE NEWS.

It wasn't news. Kinda like CNN and MSNBC isn't news

I think we're all getting upset over a fake fb site that is so clever it's hard to tell from the original...no need to insult anyone, it's hard to tell what's real and what's not in the media these days :(

Looking at the links to the two different FB pages Doc provided, damn, someone put a lot of work into making one of those look like it's real.

I think we're all getting upset over a fake fb site that is so clever it's hard to tell from the original...no need to insult anyone, it's hard to tell what's real and what's not in the media these days :(

Looking at the links to the two different FB pages Doc provided, damn, someone put a lot of work into making one of those look like it's real.

Just because there are 2 does not mean they are not an antifa thug

Fake or not..its still there. And Antifa are crazies. They don't care if its fake or not. They will still act on their orders from their Glorious One...whomever that is. Oh. Wait. Soros. And Fuckerberg.

No, AntiFa is not the enemy.

Fascism and nazis are the enemy.

They put up FAKE NEWS like this.

Heather Heyer wasn't murdered

Wait, what?

The lie of the left is that Heather Heyer was murdered. She died of a heart attack. She wasn't even hit by the car

I'm not defending Antifa as an organization or concept. It's possible both are real pages, but that seems like it would be counter-productive. :dunno:

Fake or not..its still there. And Antifa are crazies. They don't care if its fake or not. They will still act on their orders from their Glorious One...whomever that is. Oh. Wait. Soros. And Fuckerberg.

Wait, what?

The lie of the left is that Heather Heyer was murdered. She died of a heart attack. She wasn't even hit by the car

How do you know she wasn't hit by the car?

Do you understand that someone can die of a heart attack as a result of the trauma sustained by being hit by a car?

I'm not defending Antifa as an organization or concept. It's possible both are real pages, but that seems like it would be counter-productive. :dunno:

Hillary was counter productive too. The left many times will eat itself

Wait, what?

Do you understand that someone can die of a heart attack as a result of the trauma sustained by being hit by a car?

A video and her Mother. Oh and the medical examiner did not understand why she had no bruises. But that has since been scrubbed from google. But there are other search engines

Wait, what?

She was not hit by the car. The girl that was actually hit. Had a gofundme page to get money to pay for her medical

Wait, what?

She was not hit by the car. The girl that was actually hit. Had a gofundme page to get money to pay for her medical

Why can only one person have been hit by the car? I watched multiple videos and I can say that I saw more than one person hit, and doubt that I saw everyone who was hit.

As far as Heather Heyer's mother, so far as I recall she said her daughter died of a heart attack, not that she wasn't hit by a car. Being hit by a car can cause a heart attack.

I haven't seen an autopsy or medical examiner's report, but everything I've seen from the media and police statements is that Heyer was killed by the car. Are you of the opinion that all of the media and the Charlottesville police are lying about it?

Wait, what?

Why can only one person have been hit by the car? I watched multiple videos and I can say that I saw more than one person hit, and doubt that I saw everyone who was hit.

As far as Heather Heyer's mother, so far as I recall she said her daughter died of a heart attack, not that she wasn't hit by a car. Being hit by a car can cause a heart attack.

I haven't seen an autopsy or medical examiner's report, but everything I've seen from the media and police statements is that Heyer was killed by the car. Are you of the opinion that all of the media and the Charlottesville police are lying about it?

I am not of an opinion, I am 100% convinced that there was no murder that day.

Why is it that the media isn't talking to any of those people? If you ask no questions you will fall for any narrative that they push

OMG, ANTIFA members are like Nazi's with Downsindrum. Stop using your black privilege to oppress white people!

Forum List

Back