Antifa going after pets now.

Islam is a confabulation, it's a total lie as mythology, Islam is ideological nonsense. I hold dogs in higher esteem that Muslims. F*ck Allah.

Last edited:
For all we know, Gracie made that fake Facebook page, because she hates animals.

I have no evidence to support that, but I'm going to believe it, because I feel like it.

Actually the threat was RE-POSTED on the Rose City site by some Owner(s) of that page who LIKED the content. The Rose City site is legitimately AntiFa. Doesn't matter a whit to me that reposted something and THOUGHT it was great idea -- when it was actually a fake. They ENDORSED it..

It's horrendous judgement on THEIR PARTS. Can't dismiss that judgement because they were punked by an old story. Or is it?

The "Rose City Antifa" twitter account in the OP is not "real", in any sense of the word.

My facebook alerts show up in a panel when I'm there. My uncle said Hi. It's Facebook. They are selling Rose City Antifa tee shirts on the site. What in gawd's name makes you believe "it's not real in any sense of the word"?

Did they or did they not repost some piece of trash advocating this kind of hideous action? The owner(s) that reposted even endorsed their support of the idea.

The "idea" is not the issue. It's the endorsement for a hideous action that could be re-created by any 8 yr old..

There are two facebook pages called "Rose City Antifa". One of them is "real", the other is not.

The one that is not is the one that posted the image in the OP.

The one that you SAID was real has that re-post 1/2 down their home page. Posted 11 something yesterday. Make up your mind..

The real one has a post explicitly stating that the post in the OP is fake.

That is the only place on the "real" page where the image in the OP exists.

00D0D_bLVhoxERTKw_1200x900.jpg

Lovely. What will be next?
Hurt my dog I'll crack your fucking skull
Absolutely!
I'm about to beat my own ass for putting this on him...
View attachment 152297

He's so downtrodden and I feel awful but he started biting imaginary fleas.
Awww. Poor guy. At least it keeps him from chewing his paws and stuff.
I hope. I just got it today along with some doggie allergy meds
Grampa....put baby socks on your dogs paws. I never used the cone of shame on my dogs....ever. Baby socks did the trick. :)

Hurt my dog I'll crack your fucking skull
Absolutely!
View attachment 152297

Grampa....put baby socks on your dogs paws. I never used the cone of shame on my dogs....ever. Baby socks did the trick. :)
He is biting not scratching

Y'all are missing the point here. Doc doesn't give a rats ass about any of this. He just felt the need to kick someone and lucky me was the one he focused on. As usual.

Absolutely!
View attachment 152297

He won't bite himself either. He will be too busy trying to get the socks off, and wind up exhausted so he sleeps. :D

View attachment 152297

He won't bite himself either. He will be too busy trying to get the socks off, and wind up exhausted so he sleeps. :D
I appreciate your input but I've made a decision and I'm going to follow through with it.

I remember now.

I am a retarded fool goyim that is accused by a staff member of making a fake FB account that is affiliated with Antifa in harming dogs, according to Doc.

n., pl. goy•im (ˈgɔɪ ɪm)
goys.
usage:
This term is usually used with disparaging intent, implying a mild contempt forthe attitudes, traits, and customs of non-Jews. Although it may be used in a neutral,even positive way to refer to a Christian, it almost always connotes a degree ofcondescension. Usually the context, such as the use of a qualifying adjective, will showthe intent of the speaker.

I said my piece. And I still say he should have a muzzle on and the ban button removed from his haphazard insults flung willy nilly. Last time a mod did such a thing to me, he furthered his nastiness by editing my posts to be something I never said and I called him on it and wound up banned for 3 damn years. He has the same mindset and lack of manners in dealing with the public that inhabits this board as members.

And now I am done. Avoiding him doesn't seem to work any more. I wonder who he will plow into next. Hopefully it will be someone that just donated and then demands their money back.

Actually the threat was RE-POSTED on the Rose City site by some Owner(s) of that page who LIKED the content. The Rose City site is legitimately AntiFa. Doesn't matter a whit to me that reposted something and THOUGHT it was great idea -- when it was actually a fake. They ENDORSED it..

It's horrendous judgement on THEIR PARTS. Can't dismiss that judgement because they were punked by an old story. Or is it?

The "Rose City Antifa" twitter account in the OP is not "real", in any sense of the word.

My facebook alerts show up in a panel when I'm there. My uncle said Hi. It's Facebook. They are selling Rose City Antifa tee shirts on the site. What in gawd's name makes you believe "it's not real in any sense of the word"?

Did they or did they not repost some piece of trash advocating this kind of hideous action? The owner(s) that reposted even endorsed their support of the idea.

The "idea" is not the issue. It's the endorsement for a hideous action that could be re-created by any 8 yr old..

There are two facebook pages called "Rose City Antifa". One of them is "real", the other is not.

The one that is not is the one that posted the image in the OP.

The one that you SAID was real has that re-post 1/2 down their home page. Posted 11 something yesterday. Make up your mind..

The real one has a post explicitly stating that the post in the OP is fake.

That is the only place on the "real" page where the image in the OP exists.

Antifa are still thugs, regardless. The left always backtracks when they get caught with their pants down

Fake or not..its still there. And Antifa are crazies. They don't care if its fake or not. They will still act on their orders from their Glorious One...whomever that is. Oh. Wait. Soros. And Fuckerberg.

:lol:

It's bullshit. Do you not realize this?

It's a lie, that you believe. A lie. Not real. Fake. Bullshit.

You got suckered, because you're a fucking retard. That's the end of the story.
Was that response really necessary?
Nobody attacked you.

On the internet, I have no desire to suffer fools. If that upsets you, so be it.
So, I hope all the "fools" refrain from donating to this board because why pay to be abused by a staff member when it could happen to them too. Good going there...fool.
Don't bite the hands that feed you, sparky.

I avoid you. Always have since you called me the insulting term for a gentile although I don't remember exactly what term that is. Its as bad as the N word, yet you bandy it around whenever something crawls up your butt.
I have not insulted you or addressed you in over a year but you see fit to come in this thread and call me a fool and a retard? Good luck with your money drive.

I am sorry that happened to you Gracie.Kinda like hillary calling trump supporters a basket of deplorables. Just remember, she is the loser.

Fake or not..its still there. And Antifa are crazies. They don't care if its fake or not. They will still act on their orders from their Glorious One...whomever that is. Oh. Wait. Soros. And Fuckerberg.

Nobody attacked you.

On the internet, I have no desire to suffer fools. If that upsets you, so be it.
So, I hope all the "fools" refrain from donating to this board because why pay to be abused by a staff member when it could happen to them too. Good going there...fool.

I avoid you. Always have since you called me the insulting term for a gentile although I don't remember exactly what term that is. Its as bad as the N word, yet you bandy it around whenever something crawls up your butt.
I have not insulted you or addressed you in over a year but you see fit to come in this thread and call me a fool and a retard? Good luck with your money drive.

I am sorry that happened to you Gracie.Kinda like hillary calling trump supporters a basket of deplorables. Just remember, she is the loser.
I like Gracie. Always have. Pretty sure she's older than me but she's cool in my book regardless.
Not to say older people aren't cool but she liked The Last of Us. One of the greatest video games of all time. Anyone that can appreciate art like that is A OKAY in my book everyday of the week and twice on Tuesdays.

Supposedly they are making a movie out of it and I hope th at do it justice. Neil Druckman is a story telling genius.

Nobody attacked you.

I like Gracie. Always have. Pretty sure she's older than me but she's cool in my book regardless.
Not to say older people aren't cool but she liked The Last of Us. One of the greatest video games of all time. Anyone that can appreciate art like that is A OKAY in my book everyday of the week and twice on Tuesdays.

Supposedly they are making a movie out of it and I hope th at do it justice. Neil Druckman is a story telling genius.

That really is a great game. Yes I too play and like certain video games. I think Gracie is very cool. I would invite her in my house if she knocked. as for most others.....lol

I know this is way too long for anyone to watch but watch it. I am an asshole hardass and the first 30 minutes had me tearing up like a baby. If you own a PlayStation 3 or 4 do yourself a favor and play this masterpiece.

No, AntiFa is not the enemy.

Fascism and nazis are the enemy.

They put up FAKE NEWS like this.

00D0D_bLVhoxERTKw_1200x900.jpg

Lovely. What will be next?

Well, according to Rose City Antifa's FB page, this is fake. And that picture is old, and was part of a fake Facebook scare in the past, so that lends some credence to their claim. Hazardous Treats Found at Dog Parks
Nails in pieces of cheese left at dog parks? A Facebook scare ignites

Who has posting rights for Rose City Antifa?? Because the OWNER(s) posted and captioned this. Don't CARE if it came from some other fake site. THEY THOUGHT it worthy of reposting on THEIR page. They are selling Rose City AntiFa shirts. THEY did REPOST THIS with credit to the original page.

NOT fake. Bad judgement. VERY bad judgement.

The only posting of this I've seen on the Rose City Antifa Facebook page is where they are denying it comes from them. Is that the reposting you mean?

Forum List

Back