Antifa going after pets now.

00D0D_bLVhoxERTKw_1200x900.jpg

Lovely. What will be next?
Hurt my dog I'll crack your fucking skull

Fake or not..its still there. And Antifa are crazies. They don't care if its fake or not. They will still act on their orders from their Glorious One...whomever that is. Oh. Wait. Soros. And Fuckerberg.

:lol:

It's bullshit. Do you not realize this?

It's a lie, that you believe. A lie. Not real. Fake. Bullshit.

You got suckered, because you're a fucking retard. That's the end of the story.
This and your next post

Is another reason why this place sucks. I have NEVER insulted you or any other staff member. So, when a mod such as yourself begins to be an ass to members that are giving an opinion differing from yours and you use insults and flat out lies against them, that means this place is a bigger shit hole than originally thought.

You have no place in being on staff. Oh, and go fuck yourself, asshole. There are other worlds than this one, you know. FF obviously doesn't give a shit this is a cesspit or that one of their mods is a jerkwad. Good to know.

Fake or not..its still there. And Antifa are crazies. They don't care if its fake or not. They will still act on their orders from their Glorious One...whomever that is. Oh. Wait. Soros. And Fuckerberg.

This and your next post

Is another reason why this place sucks. I have NEVER insulted you or any other staff member. So, when a mod such as yourself begins to be an ass to members that are giving an opinion differing from yours and you use insults and flat out lies against them, that means this place is a bigger shit hole than originally though.

You have no place in being on staff. Oh, and go fuck yourself, asshole.

This and your next post

Is another reason why this place sucks. I have NEVER insulted you or any other staff member. So, when a mod such as yourself begins to be an ass to members that are giving an opinion differing from yours and you use insults and flat out lies against them, that means this place is a bigger shit hole than originally thought.

You have no place in being on staff. Oh, and go fuck yourself, asshole.

That is my line so if you're going to use it do it right, put it in all caps.

Well, according to Rose City Antifa's FB page, this is fake. And that picture is old, and was part of a fake Facebook scare in the past, so that lends some credence to their claim. Hazardous Treats Found at Dog Parks
Nails in pieces of cheese left at dog parks? A Facebook scare ignites

It was posted in june and reposted last week. On their page still as of yesterday

I'm on the Rose City Antifa FB page that Gracie provided a link for right now. They have multiple posts claiming that that is not their page, they did not post that meme. I only see that meme in a couple of posts where they deny having created it and deny that the page it is posted on is theirs.
They are violent fascist thugs and you believe what they say?

Was that response really necessary?
Nobody attacked you.

Nobody attacked you.

On the internet, I have no desire to suffer fools. If that upsets you, so be it.

Nobody attacked you.
I stopped expecting Doc to be a halfway decent human being after the first time I encountered him. He's a small person, thus feels the need to belittle others.

Last edited:

While I wouldn't put this past ANTIFA, they're monsters, this is a hoax. The picture used is from 2014, from a hoax warning people attending dog parks to be aware of booby-trapped dog treats. There are also surgery-lines on the image.

Actually, it's even older than that. I posted a couple of links about this earlier, there was a fake story involving that picture on Facebook back in 2011, apparently. An actual incident occurred in Argentina, but people used the picture on Facebook to claim it was from an incident in the US, supposedly.

Well, according to Rose City Antifa's FB page, this is fake. And that picture is old, and was part of a fake Facebook scare in the past, so that lends some credence to their claim. Hazardous Treats Found at Dog Parks

It was posted in june and reposted last week. On their page still as of yesterday

I'm on the Rose City Antifa FB page that Gracie provided a link for right now. They have multiple posts claiming that that is not their page, they did not post that meme. I only see that meme in a couple of posts where they deny having created it and deny that the page it is posted on is theirs.
They are violent fascist thugs and you believe what they say?

It's not about believing them so much as it is about not having evidence that they posted it, and having evidence that the picture was used in a hoax about dog parks a number of years ago.

While I wouldn't put this past ANTIFA, they're monsters, this is a hoax. The picture used is from 2014, from a hoax warning people attending dog parks to be aware of booby-trapped dog treats. There are also surgery-lines on the image.

Actually, it's even older than that. I posted a couple of links about this earlier, there was a fake story involving that picture on Facebook back in 2011, apparently. An actual incident occurred in Argentina, but people used the picture on Facebook to claim it was from an incident in the US, supposedly.
Although if they were doing this, they still wouldn't go to jail. They already get away with destroying private property and assaulting people.

Although if they were doing this, they still wouldn't go to jail. They already get away with destroying private property and assaulting people.

Antifa members have been arrested.

antifa members arrested at DuckDuckGo

I think it is probably difficult to identify exactly who should be arrested much of the time, since they not only do things in groups, but often cover their faces. :dunno:

Who has posting rights for Rose City Antifa?? Because the OWNER(s) posted and captioned this. Don't CARE if it came from some other fake site. THEY THOUGHT it worthy of reposting on THEIR page. They are selling Rose City AntiFa shirts. THEY did REPOST THIS with credit to the original page.

NOT fake. Bad judgement. VERY bad judgement.

For all we know, Gracie made that fake Facebook page, because she hates animals.

I have no evidence to support that, but I'm going to believe it, because I feel like it.

Actually the threat was RE-POSTED on the Rose City site by some Owner(s) of that page who LIKED the content. The Rose City site is legitimately AntiFa. Doesn't matter a whit to me that reposted something and THOUGHT it was great idea -- when it was actually a fake. They ENDORSED it..

It's horrendous judgement on THEIR PARTS. Can't dismiss that judgement because they were punked by an old story. Or is it?

Forum List

Back