Antifa going after pets now.

Fake or not..its still there. And Antifa are crazies. They don't care if its fake or not. They will still act on their orders from their Glorious One...whomever that is. Oh. Wait. Soros. And Fuckerberg.

It is still there.

I tweeted it to the feds, cia and potus. Twice. Oh, and to jameswoods. I hope it gets passed around thousands of times.

00D0D_bLVhoxERTKw_1200x900.jpg

Lovely. What will be next?

Well, according to Rose City Antifa's FB page, this is fake. And that picture is old, and was part of a fake Facebook scare in the past, so that lends some credence to their claim. Hazardous Treats Found at Dog Parks
Nails in pieces of cheese left at dog parks? A Facebook scare ignites

It was posted in june and reposted last week. On their page still as of yesterday

I'm on the Rose City Antifa FB page that Gracie provided a link for right now. They have multiple posts claiming that that is not their page, they did not post that meme. I only see that meme in a couple of posts where they deny having created it and deny that the page it is posted on is theirs.
ANYTHING antifa says, I don't believe. So sorry, but I think they are fucking liars.

Well hell, then anyone can make any claim about them and you'll believe it, regardless of evidence or lack thereof? I don't care how much I dislike an organization, I prefer not to get upset about things they haven't actually done. At this point, I don't see any proof that that meme was really posted by Rose City Antifa. :dunno:

Fake or not..its still there. And Antifa are crazies. They don't care if its fake or not. They will still act on their orders from their Glorious One...whomever that is. Oh. Wait. Soros. And Fuckerberg.

It is still there.

It is still where, exactly? Got a link? It's not on the Rose City Antifa FB page that I can see, except for their denial that they posted it.

00D0D_bLVhoxERTKw_1200x900.jpg

Lovely. What will be next?

Well, according to Rose City Antifa's FB page, this is fake. And that picture is old, and was part of a fake Facebook scare in the past, so that lends some credence to their claim. Hazardous Treats Found at Dog Parks

It was posted in june and reposted last week. On their page still as of yesterday

I'm on the Rose City Antifa FB page that Gracie provided a link for right now. They have multiple posts claiming that that is not their page, they did not post that meme. I only see that meme in a couple of posts where they deny having created it and deny that the page it is posted on is theirs.
ANYTHING antifa says, I don't believe. So sorry, but I think they are fucking liars.

Well hell, then anyone can make any claim about them and you'll believe it, regardless of evidence or lack thereof? I don't care how much I dislike an organization, I prefer not to get upset about things they haven't actually done. At this point, I don't see any proof that that meme was really posted by Rose City Antifa. :dunno:
Are you related to that idiot in PR standing in front of piles of food and complaining nothing is being sent by Trump?
ITS ON THEIR PAGE!!!!! All they have to do is REMOVE it, yet they have not. They claim they want it to stay to prove they didn't do it. Well, DUH. They KNOW their fellow crazies will DO IT ANYWAY.

Jeez.

It is still there.

It is still where, exactly? Got a link? It's not on the Rose City Antifa FB page that I can see, except for their denial that they posted it.
Duh. Just...DUH.

Begone with you.

It's still where?

They do seem to care if it's fake, as they have made multiple posts saying it is fake and changed their avatar to this:
22089106_489125951454175_8128073001982258227_n.png

There certainly seem to be some crazies involved in Antifa, but that doesn't make the meme really from the Rose City Antifa.

You are naive. Believe them if you want. Just don't expect others to follow suit.

It's not a matter of believing them. It's a matter of liking some proof before I believe a claim. Someone posting a meme is not any sort of proof.

Pfffffft. Done with you, antifa defender.
Talk to the hand.:eusa_hand:

It's still where?

They do seem to care if it's fake, as they have made multiple posts saying it is fake and changed their avatar to this:

There certainly seem to be some crazies involved in Antifa, but that doesn't make the meme really from the Rose City Antifa.

You are naive. Believe them if you want. Just don't expect others to follow suit.

It's not a matter of believing them. It's a matter of liking some proof before I believe a claim. Someone posting a meme is not any sort of proof.

The meme came from their facebook page and their twitter page. Shees

Are you related to that idiot in PR standing in front of piles of food and complaining nothing is being sent by Trump?
ITS ON THEIR PAGE!!!!! All they have to do is REMOVE it, yet they have not. They claim they want it to stay to prove they didn't do it. Well, DUH. They KNOW their fellow crazies will DO IT ANYWAY.

Jeez.

WHERE on their page? I'm looking at their page, the one you linked, and I do not see it, except where they are denying having posted it in the first place.

Got it. You can't show me where it is, I've told you I'm actually looking at their Facebook page and, other than in a couple of posts where they claim it is from another, fake account, I don't see that meme posted, yet I'm supposed to just accept it is there? I'm looking for it. Do you mean it is there where they are denying it coming from their account? Where they start with this quote? "We're going to keep reposting this, because people seem to be missing it. This is how to tell us from a fake page that some right wingers made. This has been a tactic that the right has been using for quite some time. And we love dogs!" From this link? Rose City Antifa

It's still where?

It was on their page: PROOF. It is now being denied: not proof except that it was on their page.

Greg

Got it. You can't show me where it is, I've told you I'm actually looking at their Facebook page and, other than in a couple of posts where they claim it is from another, fake account, I don't see that meme posted, yet I'm supposed to just accept it is there? I'm looking for it. Do you mean it is there where they are denying it coming from their account? Where they start with this quote? "We're going to keep reposting this, because people seem to be missing it. This is how to tell us from a fake page that some right wingers made. This has been a tactic that the right has been using for quite some time. And we love dogs!" From this link? Rose City Antifa

They admitted that it was on their page. So they've taken it down but is still there in the other posts.

I'm with Gracie; FBI it. If some rightie has done it all the better; then it is just a nasty fraud. Either way; nail the jerks who put it up there.!!

Greg

We're at war whether we want to be or not. Better accept it now.

These antifa faggots dont even know how to operate a manual can opener. They'll break and run at the first sign of actual resistance. The problem is, it's all a setup to provoke people on the right into doing just that so the state can justify stronger gun laws.

They admitted that it was on their page. So they've taken it down but is still there in the other posts.

I'm with Gracie; FBI it. If some rightie has done it all the better; then it is just a nasty fraud. Either way; nail the jerks who put it up there.!!

Greg

I didn't see them admit it was on their page. I saw them claim it was on another, fake account with their group's name. And the fact that the picture in the meme is an old one, and has been used in a fake Facebook scare in the past, makes it seem very possible this wasn't real. :dunno:

I agree that whether someone faked it or the group actually posted it, it's a terrible thing to call for people to do.

:lol:

It's bullshit. Do you not realize this?

It's a lie, that you believe. A lie. Not real. Fake. Bullshit.

You got suckered, because you're a fucking retard. That's the end of the story.

For all we know, Gracie made that fake Facebook page, because she hates animals.

I have no evidence to support that, but I'm going to believe it, because I feel like it.

Forum List

Back