Antifa going after pets now.

Fake or not..its still there. And Antifa are crazies. They don't care if its fake or not. They will still act on their orders from their Glorious One...whomever that is. Oh. Wait. Soros. And Fuckerberg.

:lol:

It's bullshit. Do you not realize this?

It's a lie, that you believe. A lie. Not real. Fake. Bullshit.

You got suckered, because you're a fucking retard. That's the end of the story.
Was that response really necessary?
Nobody attacked you.

On the internet, I have no desire to suffer fools. If that upsets you, so be it.
So, I hope all the "fools" refrain from donating to this board because why pay to be abused by a staff member when it could happen to them too. Good going there...fool.
Don't bite the hands that feed you, sparky.

I avoid you. Always have since you called me the insulting term for a gentile although I don't remember exactly what term that is. Its as bad as the N word, yet you bandy it around whenever something crawls up your butt.
I have not insulted you or addressed you in over a year but you see fit to come in this thread and call me a fool and a retard? Good luck with your money drive.

00D0D_bLVhoxERTKw_1200x900.jpg

Lovely. What will be next?
Hurt my dog I'll crack your fucking skull
Absolutely!

For all we know, Gracie made that fake Facebook page, because she hates animals.

I have no evidence to support that, but I'm going to believe it, because I feel like it.

Actually the threat was RE-POSTED on the Rose City site by some Owner(s) of that page who LIKED the content. The Rose City site is legitimately AntiFa. Doesn't matter a whit to me that reposted something and THOUGHT it was great idea -- when it was actually a fake. They ENDORSED it..

It's horrendous judgement on THEIR PARTS. Can't dismiss that judgement because they were punked by an old story. Or is it?

The "Rose City Antifa" twitter account in the OP is not "real", in any sense of the word.

For all we know, Gracie made that fake Facebook page, because she hates animals.

I have no evidence to support that, but I'm going to believe it, because I feel like it.

Actually the threat was RE-POSTED on the Rose City site by some Owner(s) of that page who LIKED the content. The Rose City site is legitimately AntiFa. Doesn't matter a whit to me that reposted something and THOUGHT it was great idea -- when it was actually a fake. They ENDORSED it..

It's horrendous judgement on THEIR PARTS. Can't dismiss that judgement because they were punked by an old story. Or is it?

The "Rose City Antifa" twitter account in the OP is not "real", in any sense of the word.
Prove it.

I think we're all getting upset over a fake fb site that is so clever it's hard to tell from the original...no need to insult anyone, it's hard to tell what's real and what's not in the media these days :(

Absolutely!
I'm about to beat my own ass for putting this on him...
View attachment 152297

He's so downtrodden and I feel awful but he started biting imaginary fleas.
Awww. Poor guy. At least it keeps him from chewing his paws and stuff.
I hope. I just got it today along with some doggie allergy meds

Absolutely!
View attachment 152297

Better than the Cone of Shame :)

My facebook alerts show up in a panel when I'm there. My uncle said Hi. It's Facebook. They are selling Rose City Antifa tee shirts on the site. What in gawd's name makes you believe "it's not real in any sense of the word"?

Did they or did they not repost some piece of trash advocating this kind of hideous action? The owner(s) that reposted even endorsed their support of the idea.

The "idea" is not the issue. It's the endorsement for a hideous action that could be re-created by any 8 yr old..

Absolutely!
View attachment 152297

Better than the Cone of Shame :)
Not gonna lie. Watching him try to scratch and freaking out when he realizes he can't is somewhat amusing.

My facebook alerts show up in a panel when I'm there. My uncle said Hi. It's Facebook. They are selling Rose City Antifa tee shirts on the site. What in gawd's name makes you believe "it's not real in any sense of the word"?

Did they or did they not repost some piece of trash advocating this kind of hideous action? The owner(s) that reposted even endorsed their support of the idea.

The "idea" is not the issue. It's the endorsement for a hideous action that could be re-created by any 8 yr old..

There are two facebook pages called "Rose City Antifa". One of them is "real", the other is not.

The one that is not is the one that posted the image in the OP.

This is the "real" Rose City Antifa page:

Rose City Antifa

This is the fake one:

Rose City Antifa

Oh of course, the "noSnitches" site is real.. LOL... Same basic layout and content. Who keeps the "fake one" up to minute and up to date? Who STOLE the original page source?

All evidence points to the fact that they have 2 pages for just this purpose. To deny responsibility for their members actions..

There are two facebook pages called "Rose City Antifa". One of them is "real", the other is not.

I think what he is saying is the real one endorsed the post from the fake one so it no longer matters that it was originally posted on a fake site.

This is the "real" Rose City Antifa page:

Rose City Antifa

This is the fake one:

Rose City Antifa

Oh of course, the "noSnitches" site is real.. LOL... Same basic layout and content. Who keeps the "fake one" up to minute and up to date? Who STOLE the original page source?

All evidence points to the fact that they have 2 pages for just this purpose. To deny responsibility for their members actions..

:lol:

That doesn't make any sense. Why would they keep two pages? What purpose would that serve?

Do you think that it's difficult to right-click on images, and save them, then reload them on a different page? These are facebook pages, there's no "source" code.

The second page is like thousands of other fake ANTIFA pages, started by right wingers and russian trolls. This has been going on for a while now.

I think what he is saying is the real one endorsed the post from the fake one so it no longer matters that it was originally posted on a fake site.

But the "real" one didn't endorse the post from the fake one. Only the fake one endorsed the post.

The one that you SAID was real has that re-post 1/2 down their home page. Posted 11 something yesterday. Make up your mind..

Forum List

Back