🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Antifa groups call for direct confrontation during free speech really next weekend bring guns.....

Liberals-Threaten-War.jpg

Remember what happened last time ? :clap:

What's going on now at Trump's star is Slightly Offensive takes a film crew and they are filming as these pigs gather and then ultimately and always jump them.

It starts out with one brown person..they'll work up the crowd...then they leave and come back with four more.

English is their second language. These are crazy, drug addled gang members. They bring kids and underaged females with them, who form a circle around the targets.

If antifa brings guns, the speakers are screwed. Because the free speech only is allowed to go on in fenced off/contained areas..and anybody who goes in there is searched. So you have a bunch of unarmed people surrounded by armed people.

This isn't professional wrestling. Grow up.

Says the old lady that condones the use of incendiaries... Lol. Liberalism is truly a mental illness...

Apparently a molotov cocktail is something a bit different from what I thought.

Not to be an asshole or anything because I kinda like you Old Lady.
But you seem to be wrong on a frequent basis but at least you admit it.
So when can we expect your Walk Away video?

Says the old lady that condones the use of incendiaries... Lol. Liberalism is truly a mental illness...

Never. I've always been an Independent.

No one is asking you to be a Republican.
Hell,at this point I dont "identify" as a Republican.

You want me to trash the Dems? When they deserve it, I do.
This Walk Away movement is a lot of campaign twaddle, though.

You want me to trash the Dems? When they deserve it, I do.
This Walk Away movement is a lot of campaign twaddle, though.

And this is why you disappoint me......
Who's throwing these anti personal weapons?

Hysterical.....it is fascinating to see men who dress in black with facial bandana and hold a little faggy baton think they can stand toe to toe with real men.
These are the men and women who thought it was protest art to bombard the Malheur refuge with used and filthy sex toys a la bode, tampons, used and unused (also a la bode)

There is video of the attack at the Trump star it's long and it's very interesting. Everybody should watch it. There are little kids and underaged girls in the first ring. They are the ones who first are obscene and pushy. Then they get a few guys and some of them are very intense looking. They squeal and yell and stand really close to the people who are standing there with a Trump cutout and singing the National Anthem.

The girls call the patriot gal names and make fun of her red white and blue leggings. The patriots do nothing but speak kind and positive words. Then some hispanic dude comes up takes off his shirt and starts some really weird shit...including calling the girl with the cutout a ******. Then she finally steps up to him and pulls some drill sergeant shit about 1 inch from his stupid nose.

Then he leaves, comes back with a pack and they manage to drag slightly offensive dude off and rough him up a little.

Those chicken shit Antifa pansies will probably shoot their foot off.

Antifa Groups Call for ‘Direct Confrontation’ During Free Speech Rally Next Weekend, Members Discuss Bringing Guns
Over the past year and a half, Portland has become a hotbed of clashes between the pro-Trump group “Patriot Prayer” and Antifa. On August 4, Patriot Prayer will be holding another free speech rally and Antifa organizations are calling for “direct confrontation.”

Oh no these mental cases again, maybe the more of them who get their asses beat to the ground the more of them will wake up and realize they are mice trying to fight the eagle whose got them in a death grip strong hold using those strong claws.

The mentally ill Trump hating idiots don't get how bad their mental illness . We are so far from the forst we can see through the trees. You Democratic morons can't see in front of your face with all the HIGH BEAMS on.

THIS MAY BE THE VERY FALSE FLAG SET UP TO USHER IN MARTIAL LAW WHY PATHETIC SHEEP CAN'T COMPREHEND THE WHY'S OR HOW COME THIS WOULD BE AND EVEN WHEN YOU TELL THE STUPID SOB'S IT GOES RIGHT OVER THEIR HEADS........ OR THE TYPICAL DENY IT ALL.

False flags are EVENTS THAT ARE PLANNED STOOGES, IT DOESN'T MEAN THE EVENT OR ACTIONS ARE FAKE IDIOTS...... IT MEANS WHATEVER INCIDENT TAKES PLACE HAS BEEN SET UP TO BE THAT WAY, IT'S BEEN SET UP TO CREATE........

PROBLEM
REACTION
SOLUTION.........

THE PATHETIC GOVERNMENTS ARE THE ONES WHO LIKE TO SWOOP IN LOOKING LIKE THE HEROES TO FIX IT ALL..... THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP THIS HAS BEEN EEKING UP TO THIS POINT SINCE 911 JACKASSES!!

Most of the Beta Cuck Faggots in the Pantifa will be on their PERIODS that weekend and will be crying because they don't have enough TAMPONS to go around.

upload_2018-7-31_0-55-57.png

The below describes 90% of the Beta Cuck Faggot Pantifa's:

upload_2018-7-31_0-56-57.png

Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer both disavow white supremacy and criticized the Charlottesville rally.
Who knows if you can believe any of these guys, either side, but it sounds like Antifa knows something Wikipedia doesn't.

"but it sounds like Antifa knows something Wikipedia doesn't."

The Antifa don't know ANYTHING, those drugged up Beta Cuck Faggots DON'T even know WHICH bathroom to use.

Forum List

Back