🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Antifa groups call for direct confrontation during free speech really next weekend bring guns.....

What an idiot, that hispanic guy prancing around with his shirt removed showing off his man boobs. How brave too, to go fetch his helpers which one wore a mask. And the girls screaming along with him like they are bad ass. Bet they are all illegals.

And..if you notice...everyone was getting along even though they did not agree with each other. It took that fat black chick scowling and flipping the bird and the mexican to start the shit.

Go ahead and bring your guns, trumpanzees.
It would be a nightmare if any of them did, either side.

Stick to the mace and the molotov cocktails.
Molotov cocktails? Might as well bring 'guns'.
Well, don't I hear about them throwing some of those, or something similar? Something incendiary. I got my terms wrong, I guess?

They do in other countries. That'll get you around 60 years prison in America.

Of course antifa will up the level of violence. They've been humiliated over and over. They will bring guns and shoot a couple of people, then the Patriots will bring guns as well. And then you have yourself a nice little shooting war.

You certainly cannot advocate this...
he's not advocating - he's predicting.

it's all stupid but this is what happens when we don't stop bad behavior early on. they encourage themselves and kick it up a notch higher. since at almost every outing they've been cold cocked, knocked out and pretty much embarrassed to the point some trash cans must now burn - what other choice do they have to get the attention they seek than kick it up another notch.

the police let this happen early on and it gave antifa a false sense of righteousness and security. it's gonna get ugly and what aba incieni is saying is what is likely to happen if they let the groups get together.

antifa needs to be shut down. period.

THIS MAY BE THE VERY FALSE FLAG SET UP TO USHER IN MARTIAL LAW WHY PATHETIC SHEEP CAN'T COMPREHEND THE WHY'S OR HOW COME THIS WOULD BE AND EVEN WHEN YOU TELL THE STUPID SOB'S IT GOES RIGHT OVER THEIR HEADS........ OR THE TYPICAL DENY IT ALL.

False flags are EVENTS THAT ARE PLANNED STOOGES, IT DOESN'T MEAN THE EVENT OR ACTIONS ARE FAKE IDIOTS...... IT MEANS WHATEVER INCIDENT TAKES PLACE HAS BEEN SET UP TO BE THAT WAY, IT'S BEEN SET UP TO CREATE........

PROBLEM
REACTION
SOLUTION.........

so you are officially admitting that violent antifa ACTORS are an anti-American set-up and not your average Democrat snowflake??

also you are admitting that you assume trump would eagerly resort to that solution...

Wow you mentally challegned create great lies for yourselves it's so hysterical how you loons actually believe yourselves while yur at it LMFAO.. if you all could only step back and watch how pathetic you Trump haters really are.
they kinda look like the obama haters but kicked up a notch or 2.

hate is hate and it sucks.

THIS MAY BE THE VERY FALSE FLAG SET UP TO USHER IN MARTIAL LAW WHY PATHETIC SHEEP CAN'T COMPREHEND THE WHY'S OR HOW COME THIS WOULD BE AND EVEN WHEN YOU TELL THE STUPID SOB'S IT GOES RIGHT OVER THEIR HEADS........ OR THE TYPICAL DENY IT ALL.

False flags are EVENTS THAT ARE PLANNED STOOGES, IT DOESN'T MEAN THE EVENT OR ACTIONS ARE FAKE IDIOTS...... IT MEANS WHATEVER INCIDENT TAKES PLACE HAS BEEN SET UP TO BE THAT WAY, IT'S BEEN SET UP TO CREATE........

PROBLEM
REACTION
SOLUTION.........

so you are officially admitting that violent antifa ACTORS are an anti-American set-up and not your average Democrat snowflake??

also you are admitting that you assume trump would eagerly resort to that solution...

Wow you mentally challegned create great lies for yourselves it's so hysterical how you loons actually believe yourselves while yur at it LMFAO.. if you all could only step back and watch how pathetic you Trump haters really are.

Just a question...which "Obama haters" were masked in the streets assaulting anyone?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

PROBLEM
REACTION
SOLUTION.........

Just a question...which "Obama haters" were masked in the streets assaulting anyone?

i didn't say there were but i'm not going to try and do a direct comparison either.

i fully agree the hate has been kicked into a new level. never said otherwise. what i have said is when we don't stop bad behavior you can expect things to escalate. if i got away with xyz, then i need to try 123. i got away with 123, i need to slam bam wham now.

if we put as much energy into common problems as we do hating we'd actually get somewhere.

PROBLEM
REACTION
SOLUTION.........

i didn't say there were but i'm not going to try and do a direct comparison either.

i fully agree the hate has been kicked into a new level. never said otherwise. what i have said is when we don't stop bad behavior you can expect things to escalate. if i got away with xyz, then i need to try 123. i got away with 123, i need to slam bam wham now.

if we put as much energy into common problems as we do hating we'd actually get somewhere.
I don't disagree, just when you said that antifa looked like Obama haters I am simply asking you to tell me which ones and why you find comparison?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't disagree, just when you said that antifa looked like Obama haters I am simply asking you to tell me which ones and why you find comparison?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
no - i mean there's simply plenty of hate to go around on both sides. to say one side hates more than the other - i don't go there these days. both sides hate too much.

I have no problem with legal, peaceful protest. However Antifa, and BLM have proven to be confrontational and VIOLENT. They need to be arrested when they break the law...….PERIOD. These are not grass roots groups, but bought and paid for by the Democrat puppeteers.

Antifa Groups Call for ‘Direct Confrontation’ During Free Speech Rally Next Weekend, Members Discuss Bringing Guns
Over the past year and a half, Portland has become a hotbed of clashes between the pro-Trump group “Patriot Prayer” and Antifa. On August 4, Patriot Prayer will be holding another free speech rally and Antifa organizations are calling for “direct confrontation.”

Oh no these mental cases again, maybe the more of them who get their asses beat to the ground the more of them will wake up and realize they are mice trying to fight the eagle whose got them in a death grip strong hold using those strong claws.

The mentally ill Trump hating idiots don't get how bad their mental illness . We are so far from the forst we can see through the trees. You Democratic morons can't see in front of your face with all the HIGH BEAMS on.

PROBLEM
REACTION
SOLUTION.........

THE PATHETIC GOVERNMENTS ARE THE ONES WHO LIKE TO SWOOP IN LOOKING LIKE THE HEROES TO FIX IT ALL..... THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP THIS HAS BEEN EEKING UP TO THIS POINT SINCE 911 JACKASSES!!

Unlike many at this forum I have actually DEALT with Antifa during several Special Operations, not in a physical capacity but in an Intelligence gathering capacity and for approx a ten month period in 2014/2015 I was in control of two of our Infiltrators that were sent in to Surgically Infiltrate two different groups of Antifa.

We don't care about the Antifa on my Continent, they are rapidly being reduced to nothing, we had them Infiltrated several years ago, the Intelligence was already gathered on them and now many of their bank accounts have been Frozen, they have NO funds and ALL major banks on this Continent have been long ago contacted with the relevant details so they CANNOT open new bank accounts with ANY bank, they CANNOT access ANY funds from ANY bank, so what is left is reduced to hand out's from parents and Leftist NGO Activist Groups - it's okay the NGOs are being fully monitored also. The Antifa that have been allowed to exist unmolested are there for purposes that Our Team can later use to our advantage, so in Britain, Germany, Spain, France and Greece the Antifa there all are allowed to operate, this because we WANT them to commit VIOLENCE, because we intend to use that to OUR advantage COMBINED with our Winning Strategy of pushing the Anti-Migrant Zero Tolerance on Migrants Agenda, but I am not going to elaborate on that future situation.

My nation does not have an operational Antifa anymore, we already had our compiled List of ALL Antifa members, it totaled 416 members, they were all removed from this Society early this year, they were disappeared into the night and they were removed in a Clinical Operation and this is what happens in a nation when you have politically castrated the Left, they and any Subversives are reduced to Zero, to NOTHING. ANY random Antifa that might appear in this nation is from outside of it, but we have a List of ALL Antifa members from across this Continent, there is nowhere they can hide, we know EVERYTHING, who they are, who their friends are, who supports them, what they do etc. One of the most satisfying things is to have Our Team in charge of the Ministry of The Interior, in control of ALL Intelligence Agencies AND ALL Police Agencies and also my older brother works for the BVT our MAIN Domestic Intelligence Agency and another brother is working in our Ministry of The Interior and that we now have a Network across this Continent of the same type of Patriots ALL in key positions in 17 National Governments.

The most recent nation that our nation has now shared our dossier on Antifa with our Italian Brothers and Sisters, again the new Patriotic Italian Government, the Ministry of The Interior in the control of another of Our Team, the Italian Patriot Matteo Salvini.

What America needs to do is the same, your Law Enforcement Agencies know who the majority of the Antifa are, they need to do Special Operations at night to remove them from Society. The first part of that is that you shut down their access to ALL funds, for this you have to approach ALL your banks with ALL the details and get the banks to shut them DOWN, so that NOBODY can open a new bank account OR access ANY funds from ANY bank and once you do that you move to the final process which is removing them physically from Society. It's very easy to do, you just ALL have to be on the SAME page and everything has to be Clinically Coordinated both Internally and Externally.

Molotov cocktails? Might as well bring 'guns'.
Well, don't I hear about them throwing some of those, or something similar? Something incendiary. I got my terms wrong, I guess?

They do in other countries. That'll get you around 60 years prison in America.
It must have been fireworks I heard about. I know they mentioned incendiary devices. Some of those rockets can be pretty dangerous too, thrown into a crowd.

So you are now approving of Molotov Cocktails?
No, Lucy. I'm against them adding guns to the mix. I thought they were already throwing incendiary devices at some of the protests. It's not good, imo. It surely shouldn't get worse.
unfortunately they keep getting the shit kicked out of them when they go out to the point where they may feel like their *only* chance of success would be to bring guns. what i don't get is do they think for a minute the "far right" won't be packing somewhere somehow? it's going to get ugly.

damned ugly.

unfortunately they keep getting the shit kicked out of them when they go out to the point where they may feel like their *only* chance of success would be to bring guns. what i don't get is do they think for a minute the "far right" won't be packing somewhere somehow? it's going to get ugly.

damned ugly.

The first thing legal gun owners that get concealed carry permits (that require one to pass an extensive background check, btw) is to AVOID confrontation, and situation which put you, and your family at risk. Most will avoid these protests like the plague.

No, Lucy. I'm against them adding guns to the mix. I thought they were already throwing incendiary devices at some of the protests. It's not good, imo. It surely shouldn't get worse.

damned ugly.

I think Pantifa knows if they bring guns it'll force the hand of the police.
They'll have no choice but to crack down on em.
Are they ready to face serious prison time?
I'm not so sure they have the guts.

damned ugly.

The first thing legal gun owners that get concealed carry permits (that require one to pass an extensive background check, btw) is to AVOID confrontation, and situation which put you, and your family at risk. Most will avoid these protests like the plague.
most - agreed 100%.

but it only takes a few idiots. my best if more than a few will be here.

damned ugly.
They won't do it. Antifa will not bring weapons. This unnamed source saying it was mentioned at a meeting somewhere doesn't mean they're going to bring guns.
No one wants anyone to die, do they?

damned ugly.

They know it would be counterproductive.

damned ugly.
They won't do it. Antifa will not bring weapons. This unnamed source saying it was mentioned at a meeting somewhere doesn't mean they're going to bring guns.
No one wants anyone to die, do they?
you wouldn't think so.

but look at the anti-fa videos that are out there. they get up in someones face and almost all that i have seen they get knocked out somewhere along the way and they drag each other out of the camera shot and regroup.

they were not supposed to bring incendiary devices but they have. right now there is no real common sense in this group and they're only mission is to stop anyone they don't like from talking. i don't put much past them at this point and not much past the extremes on the right either. if they show up with weapons it's gonna get ugly quick.

damned ugly.

They know it would be counterproductive.
how can they view being "masked vigilantes for the left" be seen as productive?

to me the mistake is thinking that they WANT to be productive. they want to cause chaos and violence. i've yet to see them call for a peaceful meeting with any group at all. a right based group says they want to have a public meeting, they show up to shut it down. how is that productive as a society?

they want to cause problems. in that light they will escalate if their methods are not getting what they want.

Forum List

Back