🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Antifa groups call for direct confrontation during free speech really next weekend bring guns.....

It would be a nightmare if any of them did, either side.

Stick to the mace and the molotov cocktails.

So you are now approving of Molotov Cocktails?
No, Lucy. I'm against them adding guns to the mix. I thought they were already throwing incendiary devices at some of the protests. It's not good, imo. It surely shouldn't get worse.
unfortunately they keep getting the shit kicked out of them when they go out to the point where they may feel like their *only* chance of success would be to bring guns. what i don't get is do they think for a minute the "far right" won't be packing somewhere somehow? it's going to get ugly.

damned ugly.

I think Pantifa knows if they bring guns it'll force the hand of the police.
They'll have no choice but to crack down on em.
Are they ready to face serious prison time?
I'm not so sure they have the guts.
They know it would be counterproductive.

They know it would get their ass locked up.

This just out this morning

upload_2018-7-31_8-25-51.png

Antifa Calls For Direct Confrontation Against Patriot Prayer

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-31_8-25-26.png
    upload_2018-7-31_8-25-26.png
    302.5 KB · Views: 15
Wow you mentally challegned create great lies for yourselves it's so hysterical how you loons actually believe yourselves while yur at it LMFAO.. if you all could only step back and watch how pathetic you Trump haters really are.
they kinda look like the obama haters but kicked up a notch or 2.

hate is hate and it sucks.
Just a question...which "Obama haters" were masked in the streets assaulting anyone?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
i didn't say there were but i'm not going to try and do a direct comparison either.

i fully agree the hate has been kicked into a new level. never said otherwise. what i have said is when we don't stop bad behavior you can expect things to escalate. if i got away with xyz, then i need to try 123. i got away with 123, i need to slam bam wham now.

if we put as much energy into common problems as we do hating we'd actually get somewhere.
I don't disagree, just when you said that antifa looked like Obama haters I am simply asking you to tell me which ones and why you find comparison?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
no - i mean there's simply plenty of hate to go around on both sides. to say one side hates more than the other - i don't go there these days. both sides hate too much.
I don't see what we are in disagreement over, concerning that aspect anyway...We can only make any difference respectively if we appeal to calm our own ideological bad actors, and look for a better way, no?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Let this be an added addition which solidifies the fact that TRUMP HATERS are PHUCKEN MENTALLY CLIPPED...... THIS PUTS icing on the cake.

Democratic adults act like they are six years old honst Gawd u pukes have some real mental issues going on . Trump haters aren't wrapped to tight

Terrence K. Williams on Twitter

upload_2018-7-31_9-7-17.png

unfortunately they keep getting the shit kicked out of them when they go out to the point where they may feel like their *only* chance of success would be to bring guns. what i don't get is do they think for a minute the "far right" won't be packing somewhere somehow? it's going to get ugly.

damned ugly.

The first thing legal gun owners that get concealed carry permits (that require one to pass an extensive background check, btw) is to AVOID confrontation, and situation which put you, and your family at risk. Most will avoid these protests like the plague.
Anyone with brains would. Too dangerous to attend unarmed, too dangerous to go armed. Stay away.

Forum List

Back