🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Antifa groups call for direct confrontation during free speech really next weekend bring guns.....

Antifa Groups Call for ‘Direct Confrontation’ During Free Speech Rally Next Weekend, Members Discuss Bringing Guns
Over the past year and a half, Portland has become a hotbed of clashes between the pro-Trump group “Patriot Prayer” and Antifa. On August 4, Patriot Prayer will be holding another free speech rally and Antifa organizations are calling for “direct confrontation.”

Oh no these mental cases again, maybe the more of them who get their asses beat to the ground the more of them will wake up and realize they are mice trying to fight the eagle whose got them in a death grip strong hold using those strong claws.

The mentally ill Trump hating idiots don't get how bad their mental illness . We are so far from the forst we can see through the trees. You Democratic morons can't see in front of your face with all the HIGH BEAMS on.

THIS MAY BE THE VERY FALSE FLAG SET UP TO USHER IN MARTIAL LAW WHY PATHETIC SHEEP CAN'T COMPREHEND THE WHY'S OR HOW COME THIS WOULD BE AND EVEN WHEN YOU TELL THE STUPID SOB'S IT GOES RIGHT OVER THEIR HEADS........ OR THE TYPICAL DENY IT ALL.

False flags are EVENTS THAT ARE PLANNED STOOGES, IT DOESN'T MEAN THE EVENT OR ACTIONS ARE FAKE IDIOTS...... IT MEANS WHATEVER INCIDENT TAKES PLACE HAS BEEN SET UP TO BE THAT WAY, IT'S BEEN SET UP TO CREATE........

PROBLEM
REACTION
SOLUTION.........

THE PATHETIC GOVERNMENTS ARE THE ONES WHO LIKE TO SWOOP IN LOOKING LIKE THE HEROES TO FIX IT ALL..... THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP THIS HAS BEEN EEKING UP TO THIS POINT SINCE 911 JACKASSES!!

Unlike many at this forum I have actually DEALT with Antifa during several Special Operations, not in a physical capacity but in an Intelligence gathering capacity and for approx a ten month period in 2014/2015 I was in control of two of our Infiltrators that were sent in to Surgically Infiltrate two different groups of Antifa.

We don't care about the Antifa on my Continent, they are rapidly being reduced to nothing, we had them Infiltrated several years ago, the Intelligence was already gathered on them and now many of their bank accounts have been Frozen, they have NO funds and ALL major banks on this Continent have been long ago contacted with the relevant details so they CANNOT open new bank accounts with ANY bank, they CANNOT access ANY funds from ANY bank, so what is left is reduced to hand out's from parents and Leftist NGO Activist Groups - it's okay the NGOs are being fully monitored also. The Antifa that have been allowed to exist unmolested are there for purposes that Our Team can later use to our advantage, so in Britain, Germany, Spain, France and Greece the Antifa there all are allowed to operate, this because we WANT them to commit VIOLENCE, because we intend to use that to OUR advantage COMBINED with our Winning Strategy of pushing the Anti-Migrant Zero Tolerance on Migrants Agenda, but I am not going to elaborate on that future situation.

My nation does not have an operational Antifa anymore, we already had our compiled List of ALL Antifa members, it totaled 416 members, they were all removed from this Society early this year, they were disappeared into the night and they were removed in a Clinical Operation and this is what happens in a nation when you have politically castrated the Left, they and any Subversives are reduced to Zero, to NOTHING. ANY random Antifa that might appear in this nation is from outside of it, but we have a List of ALL Antifa members from across this Continent, there is nowhere they can hide, we know EVERYTHING, who they are, who their friends are, who supports them, what they do etc. One of the most satisfying things is to have Our Team in charge of the Ministry of The Interior, in control of ALL Intelligence Agencies AND ALL Police Agencies and also my older brother works for the BVT our MAIN Domestic Intelligence Agency and another brother is working in our Ministry of The Interior and that we now have a Network across this Continent of the same type of Patriots ALL in key positions in 17 National Governments.

The most recent nation that our nation has now shared our dossier on Antifa with our Italian Brothers and Sisters, again the new Patriotic Italian Government, the Ministry of The Interior in the control of another of Our Team, the Italian Patriot Matteo Salvini.

What America needs to do is the same, your Law Enforcement Agencies know who the majority of the Antifa are, they need to do Special Operations at night to remove them from Society. The first part of that is that you shut down their access to ALL funds, for this you have to approach ALL your banks with ALL the details and get the banks to shut them DOWN, so that NOBODY can open a new bank account OR access ANY funds from ANY bank and once you do that you move to the final process which is removing them physically from Society. It's very easy to do, you just ALL have to be on the SAME page and everything has to be Clinically Coordinated both Internally and Externally.

Antifa Groups Call for ‘Direct Confrontation’ During Free Speech Rally Next Weekend, Members Discuss Bringing Guns
Over the past year and a half, Portland has become a hotbed of clashes between the pro-Trump group “Patriot Prayer” and Antifa. On August 4, Patriot Prayer will be holding another free speech rally and Antifa organizations are calling for “direct confrontation.”

Oh no these mental cases again, maybe the more of them who get their asses beat to the ground the more of them will wake up and realize they are mice trying to fight the eagle whose got them in a death grip strong hold using those strong claws.

The mentally ill Trump hating idiots don't get how bad their mental illness . We are so far from the forst we can see through the trees. You Democratic morons can't see in front of your face with all the HIGH BEAMS on.

THIS MAY BE THE VERY FALSE FLAG SET UP TO USHER IN MARTIAL LAW WHY PATHETIC SHEEP CAN'T COMPREHEND THE WHY'S OR HOW COME THIS WOULD BE AND EVEN WHEN YOU TELL THE STUPID SOB'S IT GOES RIGHT OVER THEIR HEADS........ OR THE TYPICAL DENY IT ALL.

False flags are EVENTS THAT ARE PLANNED STOOGES, IT DOESN'T MEAN THE EVENT OR ACTIONS ARE FAKE IDIOTS...... IT MEANS WHATEVER INCIDENT TAKES PLACE HAS BEEN SET UP TO BE THAT WAY, IT'S BEEN SET UP TO CREATE........

PROBLEM
REACTION
SOLUTION.........

THE PATHETIC GOVERNMENTS ARE THE ONES WHO LIKE TO SWOOP IN LOOKING LIKE THE HEROES TO FIX IT ALL..... THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP THIS HAS BEEN EEKING UP TO THIS POINT SINCE 911 JACKASSES!!

Unlike many at this forum I have actually DEALT with Antifa during several Special Operations, not in a physical capacity but in an Intelligence gathering capacity and for approx a ten month period in 2014/2015 I was in control of two of our Infiltrators that were sent in to Surgically Infiltrate two different groups of Antifa.

We don't care about the Antifa on my Continent, they are rapidly being reduced to nothing, we had them Infiltrated several years ago, the Intelligence was already gathered on them and now many of their bank accounts have been Frozen, they have NO funds and ALL major banks on this Continent have been long ago contacted with the relevant details so they CANNOT open new bank accounts with ANY bank, they CANNOT access ANY funds from ANY bank, so what is left is reduced to hand out's from parents and Leftist NGO Activist Groups - it's okay the NGOs are being fully monitored also. The Antifa that have been allowed to exist unmolested are there for purposes that Our Team can later use to our advantage, so in Britain, Germany, Spain, France and Greece the Antifa there all are allowed to operate, this because we WANT them to commit VIOLENCE, because we intend to use that to OUR advantage COMBINED with our Winning Strategy of pushing the Anti-Migrant Zero Tolerance on Migrants Agenda, but I am not going to elaborate on that future situation.

My nation does not have an operational Antifa anymore, we already had our compiled List of ALL Antifa members, it totaled 416 members, they were all removed from this Society early this year, they were disappeared into the night and they were removed in a Clinical Operation and this is what happens in a nation when you have politically castrated the Left, they and any Subversives are reduced to Zero, to NOTHING. ANY random Antifa that might appear in this nation is from outside of it, but we have a List of ALL Antifa members from across this Continent, there is nowhere they can hide, we know EVERYTHING, who they are, who their friends are, who supports them, what they do etc. One of the most satisfying things is to have Our Team in charge of the Ministry of The Interior, in control of ALL Intelligence Agencies AND ALL Police Agencies and also my older brother works for the BVT our MAIN Domestic Intelligence Agency and another brother is working in our Ministry of The Interior and that we now have a Network across this Continent of the same type of Patriots ALL in key positions in 17 National Governments.

The most recent nation that our nation has now shared our dossier on Antifa with our Italian Brothers and Sisters, again the new Patriotic Italian Government, the Ministry of The Interior in the control of another of Our Team, the Italian Patriot Matteo Salvini.

What America needs to do is the same, your Law Enforcement Agencies know who the majority of the Antifa are, they need to do Special Operations at night to remove them from Society. The first part of that is that you shut down their access to ALL funds, for this you have to approach ALL your banks with ALL the details and get the banks to shut them DOWN, so that NOBODY can open a new bank account OR access ANY funds from ANY bank and once you do that you move to the final process which is removing them physically from Society. It's very easy to do, you just ALL have to be on the SAME page and everything has to be Clinically Coordinated both Internally and Externally.
Unfortunately Lucy, my country is aiding Antifa. The machine, with its latest leader, Barack Obama, are pulling no punches in their attempts to undo the will of the people.

Mr Trump broke down a sacred cow, and all responsible must pay for their deeds

-Geaux

PROBLEM
REACTION
SOLUTION.........

Unfortunately Lucy, my country is aiding Antifa. The machine, with its latest leader, Barack Obama, are pulling no punches in their attempts to undo the will of the people.

-Geaux

I wish we could help in some way, we do have several Groups of Our Team in America who have been coordinating with our Patriotic American Brothers and Sisters, I add that also we have a number of American Patriots over here with us they have been with us for a few years now, we also have a new American friend in Richard Grenell and some of Our Team, a small group of them had dinner with him already to discuss and exchange ideas and also give him a general overview of our Organisational Movement and all of our various Think Tanks, we are now fully exchanging ideas with a variety of American Right-Wing Conservative Think Tanks and I wish we could use all of this to help you in some way.

Grennel is supposed to be a good guy . I hear that some of your government bigwigs take exception with his being appointed by TRUMP as Ambassador . [think it is]

PROBLEM
REACTION
SOLUTION.........

-Geaux

I don't fully know how things operate in America as in what you can Externally use, for example could you use Black Cube?

We have been working with Black Cube for some time and also they were instrumental in assisting our Hungarian Brothers and Sisters during the recent Hungarian General Election. We were recently discussing several new and exciting initiatives with Black Cube, most of Black Cube are ex-Shin Bet, Lahav 433, IDF, Aman and Mossad, they illustrate the Best of Israel. We are happy that Black Cube are now assisting our GROWING European Patriotic Movement with the NGO Far Leftist Pro-Islam Traitors, to pinpoint and target with the intent to liquidate the NGO operational capacity.

upload_2018-7-31_2-10-3.png

Israeli intelligence firm targeted NGOs during Hungary’s election campaign

upload_2018-7-31_2-10-53.png

upload_2018-7-31_2-11-18.png

The Honourary President is Meir Dagan, he died in 2016, he was on the Board of Black Cube right up until his departure from this planet.

Advisory Board | Black Cube

Black Cube | Creative Intelligence | BlackCube

We have good friends, they can be your good friends also if you allow them in to assist you with your Domestic Terrorism problem.

"Where no counsel is, the people fall, but in the multitude of counselors there is safety." Proverbs: XI:14

Grennel is supposed to be a good guy . I hear that some of your government bigwigs take exception with his being appointed by TRUMP as Ambassador . [think it is]

That would be Merkel's Government, not my Government Richard Grenell is a fan of my Government read below, we fully intend to work with Richard Grenell in whatever ways behind the scenes, we see him as of the same mindset and instinct as we have, he openly has said he wants to assist Right-Wing Conservatives across this Continent to solidify our European Patriotic Movement and with that we then will asphyxiate what remains of Leftism, there out of 28 nations in the EU there are ONLY four nations who have viable Leftist Movements now, they are Britain, Portugal, Spain and Greece, Leftism on this Continent is dying and we intend to liquidate it to such the degree that once dead it will never be resurrected.

The below is our Sebastian he is age 31 years in age, only three years in age older than me, like me he is a Millennial on this Continent the majority of Millennial's are now Right-Wing Conservative or Lean Right, the Future is Ours.

upload_2018-7-31_2-30-4.png

Exclusive: Trump's Right Hand Man in Europe Wants To ‘Empower’ European Anti-Establishment Conservatives

That would be Merkel's Government, not my Government Richard Grenell is a fan of my Government read below, we fully intend to work with Richard Grenell in whatever ways behind the scenes, we see him as of the same mindset and instinct as we have, he openly has said he wants to assist Right-Wing Conservatives across this Continent to solidify our European Patriotic Movement and with that we then will asphyxiate what remains of Leftism, there out of 28 nations in the EU there are ONLY four nations who have viable Leftist Movements now, they are Britain, Portugal, Spain and Greece, Leftism on this Continent is dying and we intend to liquidate it to such the degree that once dead it will never be resurrected.

The below is our Sebastian he is age 31 years in age, only three years in age older than me, like me he is a Millennial on this Continent the majority of Millennial's are now Right-Wing Conservative or Lean Right, the Future is Ours.

View attachment 207720

Exclusive: Trump's Right Hand Man in Europe Wants To ‘Empower’ European Anti-Establishment Conservatives
What about Germany, Belgium, and France?

Of course antifa will up the level of violence. They've been humiliated over and over. They will bring guns and shoot a couple of people, then the Patriots will bring guns as well. And then you have yourself a nice little shooting war.

You certainly cannot advocate this...

Sounds like there is hope for the European continent, Lucy. Keep up the good fight and pray our milennials here will get really "woke".

The Leftists do have George Soros, that is not a Conspiracy Theory he has funded all types of Leftist causes for decades.

The situation is that we on the European Right we have our OWN versions of George Soros and they are WEALTHIER than George Soros, Soros has approx 8 BILLION Dollars but OUR great European Patriotic friends can buy Soros and BURY HIM, one owns Red Bull, the other owns BMW and they our magnificent friends, one is Dietrich Mateschitz and he has approx 21.2 BILLION Dollars and the other is Stefan Quandt and he has approx 21.7 BILLION Dollars and they are VERY financially generous with our European Patriotic Movement. We have many others on Our Team, we are VERY well funded, we are MORE funded than the Left and unlike the Left OUR financial fund is now LIMITLESS, but Dietrich and Stefan I think in my opinion our most famous financiers although I think perhaps Americans not knowing about a lot, I don't know perhaps Americans do but I am not sure if so:

Dietrich Mateschitz - Wikipedia

Stefan Quandt - Wikipedia

PROBLEM
REACTION
SOLUTION.........

so you are officially admitting that violent antifa ACTORS are an anti-American set-up and not your average Democrat snowflake??

also you are admitting that you assume trump would eagerly resort to that solution...

We WANT to help you, we just do not know how to, but somehow we will get a way to help. A day does not end where someone in Our Team again asks "how can we help our Patriotic American brothers and sisters?"

who is yOur Team?

View attachment 207720

No, no and no. The SPD in Germany the poll numbers are horrific, they are almost on the same poll number as the AfD and the SPD are the longest surviving political party and look at them now.

In Belgium they have a Right-Wing Conservative Government, the main political party in Belgium are N-VA - the New Flemish Alliance, they are Flemish Nationalists, the leader Bart De Wever not the Prime Minister because he wanted to remain as Mayor of Antwerp, so they went into a Four Party Coalition with two Centre-Right and one Right of Centre parties including the MR - the Reformist Movement and Charles Michel the leader of the MR was chosen by Bart De Wever to become the Prime Minister, I could elaborate on how this occur but it is very complicated and I now am tiring.

Bart is a friend of ours, he is on Our Team:

Bart De Wever - Wikipedia

In France Emmanuel Macron is OFFICIALLY the most UNPOPULAR French leader EVER in the entire HISTORY of France, when American Leftists mention The Donald's poll ratings please just laugh because the SAME American Leftists LOVE Emmanuel Macron, his poll ratings were 40% approval in March, this across ALL age groups who hate him:

Macron’s approval ratings hit record low: poll

Emmanuel Macron is now in Free Fall, the latest he is now on 39% approval:

Amid bodyguard crisis, mixed bag for Macron in poll ratings

So in France the Socialists were DECIMATED at their last Legislative 2017 election, literally DECIMATED, they got 7.44% in the First Round and they got 5.68% in the Second Round. France what is remaining of the Left are the full-on Communists the PCF they had even more catastrophe results than the Socialists though in the First Round 2.72% and in the Second Round 1.20%.

The French Right-Wing Conservative party LR - Les Républicains, have a very exciting new leader Laurent Wauquiez aged 43 years in age, he is VERY VERY Conservative with a capital C, he is Socially Conservative and Economically Conservative and we like him:

Laurent Wauquiez - Wikipedia

upload_2018-7-31_3-40-46.png

upload_2018-7-31_3-41-1.png

upload_2018-7-31_3-41-18.png

Here is the full article link to:

France’s conservative ‘bad boy’ ready to take on Macron

Last edited:

View attachment 207720

No, no and no. The SPD in Germany the poll numbers are horrific, they are almost on the same poll number as the AfD and the SPD are the longest surviving political party and look at them now.

In Belgium they have a Right-Wing Conservative Government, the main political party in Belgium are N-VA - the New Flemish Alliance, they are Flemish Nationalists, the leader Bart De Wever not the Prime Minister because he wanted to remain as Mayor of Antwerp, so they went into a Four Party Coalition with two Centre-Right and one Right of Centre parties including the MR - the Reformist Movement and Charles Michel the leader of the MR was chosen by Bart De Wever to become the Prime Minister, I could elaborate on how this occur but it is very complicated and I now am tiring.

Bart is a friend of ours, he is on Our Team:

Bart De Wever - Wikipedia

In France Emmanuel Macron is OFFICIALLY the most UNPOPULAR French leader EVER in the entire HISTORY of France, when American Leftists mention The Donald's poll ratings please just laugh because the SAME American Leftists LOVE Emmanuel Macron, his poll ratings were 40% approval in March, this across ALL age groups who hate him:

Macron’s approval ratings hit record low: poll

Emmanuel Macron is now in Free Fall, the latest he is now on 39% approval:

Amid bodyguard crisis, mixed bag for Macron in poll ratings

So in France the Socialists were DECIMATED at their last Legislative 2017 election, literally DECIMATED, they got 7.44% in the First Round and they got 5.68% in the Second Round. France what is remaining of the Left are the full-on Communists the PCF they had even more catastrophe results than the Socialists though in the First Round 2.72% and in the Second Round 1.20%.

The French Right-Wing Conservative party LR - Les Républicains, have a very exciting new leader Laurent Wauquiez aged 43 years in age, he is VERY VERY Conservative with a capital C, he is Socially Conservative and Economically Conservative and we like him:

Laurent Wauquiez - Wikipedia

View attachment 207728
View attachment 207729
View attachment 207730

France’s conservative ‘bad boy’ ready to take on Macron

^^^^ I forget to add the poll re. The SPD in Germany the poll numbers are horrific, they are almost on the same poll number as the AfD and the SPD are the longest surviving political party and look at them now.

upload_2018-7-31_3-56-18.png

upload_2018-7-31_3-57-11.png

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Of course antifa will up the level of violence. They've been humiliated over and over. They will bring guns and shoot a couple of people, then the Patriots will bring guns as well. And then you have yourself a nice little shooting war.

You certainly cannot advocate this...

It is not a statement of support, it is a statement of where antifa will go next based on what their masters want them to do.

PROBLEM
REACTION
SOLUTION.........

so you are officially admitting that violent antifa ACTORS are an anti-American set-up and not your average Democrat snowflake??

also you are admitting that you assume trump would eagerly resort to that solution...

Wow you mentally challegned create great lies for yourselves it's so hysterical how you loons actually believe yourselves while yur at it LMFAO.. if you all could only step back and watch how pathetic you Trump haters really are.

Forum List

Back