antifa punk gets his ass knocked out...

488C86C2-AA5A-4783-9419-56DE779929F3.gif
If antifags throw rocks like Obama throws baseballs, they'd be better off just sitting this war out.

The guy attacked him and knocked him out. Of course a crazy right winger would enjoy a video of a violent bully. I'll bet you like videos of people kicking kittens too.

I am only doing this to humiliate you. Because convincing a person who just watched an unambiguous video and lied about it is impossible. You lied about something everyone here can see. A base and vile kind of lie that flies in the face evidence...not to mention a lie that can be debunked simply by watching the video. A lie that shows no conscience or even shame.
This is what an irreligious Marxist poisoned soul is degraded to people. Shamelessness and denial. Denial like a dope mule denying the drugs in his sock are his. Denial in the face of all logic and reason. Denial so indecent it's only goal can be pulling down decency.

View attachment 202578

The man to the right has been knocked down by communist.

View attachment 202579

Commie raises pipe to hit man on ground. He means to maim or kill.

View attachment 202584

Commie hits helpless man on ground. American in foreground fends off threat from the left (haha)

View attachment 202587

American steps back and opens his arms to show unarmed and invite commie for his chance at glorious revolutionary act.

View attachment 202580

Masked, armed and possibly homosexual commie aggressively moves forward towards American right after landing blow on helpless prone man.

View attachment 202581

Commie still moving forward. Thinks he has a chance to maim or kill another American. The direction of motion can easily be seen.

View attachment 202582

As you can see commie is still moving forward towards unarmed American and swinging.

View attachment 202583

American hero shows commie what reality is.

View attachment 202585

Nasty, tattooed 89 pound crack whore (Hillary supporting communist but I repeat myself) exercises pussy pass to try and retrieve pipe as comrade lies stiff on the ground.
Displays excellent cigarette control however.

Expect more in the future if this continues. Americans are tired of your ilk.

LMFAO you should be Howard cosell...

t.co/490ZOf7UEK

This punk was out like a light before he hit the ground...

I love a happy ending....

The guy attacked him and knocked him out. Of course a crazy right winger would enjoy a video of a violent bully. I'll bet you like videos of people kicking kittens too.
I don't recall you complaining when antififa attacks people with locks chains and other weapons.

t.co/490ZOf7UEK

I watched the longer version. The first blow was thrown by the Trumpets. And the Guns were brought by them as well. So all of you are proud of them, right?

Who got shot?

Nobody? Oh! You just failed.

Linky to this "longer version" you speak of?

t.co/490ZOf7UEK

I watched the longer version. The first blow was thrown by the Trumpets. And the Guns were brought by them as well. So all of you are proud of them, right?

Who got shot?

It's already been given. But you have to go down to the one by Soy Boy further down on the page. The first one edited out the attack that started it all.

Another Antifa cretin gets justice. Remember Professor Bikelock who hit Trump supporters while they weren't looking? He faces 11 years in prison. This creep got his instantly by the fist of justice. He was out before he hit the pavement.

t.co/490ZOf7UEK

Who got shot?

It's already been given. But you have to go down to the one by Soy Boy further down on the page. The first one edited out the attack that started it all.

So it should be quite easy for you to provide it then, amirite?

The cowardly antifa got their ass’s kicked... The cowardly motherfuckers will not even show their face.

I hate Antifa but can’t rejoice at that guy getting drilled

Fucking protesters think they can block traffic...get out of the streets you morons.

I am only doing this to humiliate you. Because convincing a person who just watched an unambiguous video and lied about it is impossible. You lied about something everyone here can see. A base and vile kind of lie that flies in the face evidence...not to mention a lie that can be debunked simply by watching the video. A lie that shows no conscience or even shame.
This is what an irreligious Marxist poisoned soul is degraded to people. Shamelessness and denial. Denial like a dope mule denying the drugs in his sock are his. Denial in the face of all logic and reason. Denial so indecent it's only goal can be pulling down decency.

View attachment 202578

The man to the right has been knocked down by communist.

View attachment 202579

Commie raises pipe to hit man on ground. He means to maim or kill.

View attachment 202584

Commie hits helpless man on ground. American in foreground fends off threat from the left (haha)

View attachment 202587

American steps back and opens his arms to show unarmed and invite commie for his chance at glorious revolutionary act.

View attachment 202580

Masked, armed and possibly homosexual commie aggressively moves forward towards American right after landing blow on helpless prone man.

View attachment 202581

Commie still moving forward. Thinks he has a chance to maim or kill another American. The direction of motion can easily be seen.

View attachment 202582

As you can see commie is still moving forward towards unarmed American and swinging.

View attachment 202583

American hero shows commie what reality is.

View attachment 202585

Nasty, tattooed 89 pound crack whore (Hillary supporting communist but I repeat myself) exercises pussy pass to try and retrieve pipe as comrade lies stiff on the ground.
Displays excellent cigarette control however.

Expect more in the future if this continues. Americans are tired of your ilk.

You couldn't humiliate me on your best day goober. Your posts are what is expected from pro fascist scum like you.

You are so stupid...

The Nazi that had his face covered was the attacker.

The guy that got knocked out hit a guy on the ground with his stick...

You Nazis will not win at this game...

You think that ass kicking you got in the election was something...

Just keep it up.....

The guy was standing there when the altRight guy came to him. You didn't watch the video?
Antifa are a bunch of pussies

The girls are going to get their boys killed

"Boergeosie fucking ****" I would so love to bust that punk right in his mouth.

Yeah, I am the "Boergeosie" boy. I ain't playing that, not at all. The next one that steps up to me talking that nonsense, ain't somebody you wanna be.

I can slam you on your neck with very little effort. Whether your neck breaks or not, determines the rest of my life. It's all a matter of choices.

As for hurting you? I have many ways.

I;ll bet you'll hit them with the CAPS LOCK before they know it, and then hit them with a frowning emoji to finish them off. You're such a keyboard warrior.

Forum List

Back