Antifa says they are going to start a civil war in November

LOL No, the anti-fa, nor the 'Conservatives' are going to start a revolution in November. Either of you idiotic groups try stupidity like that and we regular citizens will set on a jury that will can your asses for a long, long time.
Shall I cancel that order for a case of Spam for my bunker?

Let them come to my neighborhood....we are well stocked and prepared :Boom2:
Silly ass cocksuck, you are going to do what? If they are peacefully protesting, then you do anything, you go to jail. Justly. If they are destroying property, the police arrest them, and they go to jail, justly.

In the meantime, the fucking civil war that you batshit crazy bastards are wishing for is not going to happen. Any attempt at such by you or the anti-fa will be rapidly put down by the civil authorities, and, yes, we regular working folks will fully support those authorities.

They don't peacefully protest. Perhaps you haven't seen them in action.

Depends on where they are destroying property. According to my State's laws, something called the Protection of Persons and Property Act, I can address it under the concept of the Castle Doctrine without fear of prosecution or civil action. In fact, it extends to my place of business and my vehicle. It allows me to defend not only myself but others in those locations.

<<< buying stock in trash cans. a lot are gonna go up in flames and that will be that.

the anti-fa is mostly a bunch of weak minded kids who were bullied growing up and told they can make a stand together and given a cause.

let 'em start what they think they need to start.

<<< buying stock in trash cans. a lot are gonna go up in flames and that will be that.

the anti-fa is mostly a bunch of weak minded kids who were bullied growing up and told they can make a stand together and given a cause.

let 'em start what they think they need to start.

i say go for it

Well lookie here.. Antifa says they are going to start a civil war in November. What do you all think about this?

Patriot 24/7 on Twitter

View attachment 151068

These will be the very dumbasses who start it too. Soros useful idiots, talk about easy to brainwash well here you co the LEFTIST ANTIFA cowardly little bitches who are so stupid they think they are fighting against fascisim and Communism yet it is the very thing they are supporting. There's your leftist stupidity of a low IQ level.

My god!!! Does Fox News know about this????

Better buy that survival food now!!!!

Well lookie here.. Antifa says they are going to start a civil war in November. What do you all think about this?

Patriot 24/7 on Twitter

View attachment 151068

These will be the very dumbasses who start it too. Soros useful idiots, talk about easy to brainwash well here you co the LEFTIST ANTIFA cowardly little bitches who are so stupid they think they are fighting against fascisim and Communism yet it is the very thing they are supporting. There's your leftist stupidity of a low IQ level.

and you'll be the first one hiding under a rock like a good little -ussy lmao.

Patriot 24/7 on Twitter

View attachment 151068

Ever notice that the Antifa pussies protest in their own little enclaves?

All you fkn morons who think this is all a joke still haven' t learned your lessons from the trouble they've already caused.
NOV 4th is to DISRUPT ...................... they've grown bigger as the leftist asshole's only reality are what ever lies they tell themselves.

Wait until one of them get yah lmao. Hopefully ppl stand there and just look at you.

Such a joke even the cop is warning you morons and you all still can't find reality.

upload_2017-9-28_10-55-48.png

Message from LEO. Antifa is planning an armed civil war to start in November?

Patriot 24/7 on Twitter

View attachment 151068

They do, but they have been bussed out before. When they want those crisis actors. Soros rounds them all up.

They'll be doing some huge gathering up coming.

Patriot 24/7 on Twitter

View attachment 151068

They do, but they have been bussed out before. When they want those crisis actors. Soros rounds them all up.

But where? In their isolated, protected areas?

Patriot 24/7 on Twitter

View attachment 151068

College dorms, mamma's basement

Patriot 24/7 on Twitter

View attachment 151068

WHen they gather watch and see the losers will turn on one another just like in this video

Beverly Hills Antifa on Twitter

Patriot 24/7 on Twitter

View attachment 151068

It's hilarious.

Forum List

Back