ANTIFA

Most normal Americans have been bemused to discover of late that we are being associated with this anarchist group known as "Antifa".

These pages, for a couple of months now, have been full of crazed threads telling liberals that we love and support this group. It was, and is, simply the nutbag method of soothing their own embarrassment at having thrown in with white supremacist groups.

I've noticed that the word "Antifa" seems to mean the same thing as "negro thug" to many USMB freaks. Thus, I gave them about as much thought as I gave any of the RW echo chamber bogey men.

This morning, I watched a 20/20 show which gave us a portrayal of an actual "Antifa" leader. It was a woman who expressed her opinion that property damage and violence is the appropriate response to bigotry and hate from racist white power and NAZI groups.

I do not agree with this. I'm not a "go out and punch a NAZI" kind of guy. And I fully expect that this woman will be held accountable should she commit an act of violence. Rightfully so.

Enjoy your outrage.

What a racist and clueless post.

First, most people do not think of black thugs in reference to Antifa.

As someone who has lived in the Berkeley/Oakland are for a number of years, I am quite familiar with Antifa. Antifa is another label for the typical assortment of anarchist - anticapitalist - anti-american - anti-reason whackjobs that engage periodic violent rampages and looting (athletic shoe and liquor stores are favorite targets).

Yvette Felarca is the woman to whom you are referring. She is a nasty piece of work. It's horrifying that she is allowed in a classroom.
And it's horrible Trump is allowed in the White House.

Why wouldn't the duly elected POTUS be allowed in the WH?

That's sad because I am a white guy and I am happier than pig in shit. I have everything I ever wanted. I'm safe. I'm healthy. Do I get sick of the shit I see on the news sure but keep this in mind. You guys already know the media is bullshit right? Well even as a liberal, I'm going to agree with you. i think they are working for the right wing and they think the media is working for us liberals. Either way, the media is not our friend.

The media convinced black people that blacks were getting shot every day by corrupt cops like it's the 1960's. And over in England my buddy thought we were having a civil war after the Trump election. The media lies. It sensationalizes shit to get viewers. Don't be conned by the media.

I walk out of my front door and I see us all getting along. Aside from the occasional nut who snaps.

I'm glad we can at least agree that the media sucks. But they're obviously not part of some right wing conspiracy. They won't shut up about Trayvon and that girl who died at charlottesville but they don't bother to cover the truth about black on black crime which happens constantly in my shithole neighborhood. When I go out, I see lots of boarded up storefronts and abandoned houses with the words "NO COPPER" spray painted on them. At night I hear gunshots but I don't pay them any mind, because its so commonplace. You can see this used to be a nice place to live, big old regal houses and quaint shops but those days are long past.

Gimme a break. You are punks who talk a big game on the internet but blusha pallid white and rosy pink out of fear when you face a Black man in person. Youre the one that looks like a monkey. You are hairy like one. You have thin lips like monkeys do and you smell like one when you get wet.
laugh.gif

chimpout
View attachment 147756
Nice but why are you posting selfies on this forum?
View attachment 147757
View attachment 147760
He should fight McGregor MMA style and see what a pussy a boxer really is.

Hell I'd even fight Mike now
Boxers aren't great fighters. They are good at the game of boxing, but in a street fight they lose to MMA fighters every time.

In a real fight, McGregor makes Mayweather his bitch.

Most normal Americans have been bemused to discover of late that we are being associated with this anarchist group known as "Antifa".

These pages, for a couple of months now, have been full of crazed threads telling liberals that we love and support this group. It was, and is, simply the nutbag method of soothing their own embarrassment at having thrown in with white supremacist groups.

I've noticed that the word "Antifa" seems to mean the same thing as "negro thug" to many USMB freaks. Thus, I gave them about as much thought as I gave any of the RW echo chamber bogey men.

This morning, I watched a 20/20 show which gave us a portrayal of an actual "Antifa" leader. It was a woman who expressed her opinion that property damage and violence is the appropriate response to bigotry and hate from racist white power and NAZI groups.

I do not agree with this. I'm not a "go out and punch a NAZI" kind of guy. And I fully expect that this woman will be held accountable should she commit an act of violence. Rightfully so.

Enjoy your outrage.

As someone who has lived in the Berkeley/Oakland are for a number of years, I am quite familiar with Antifa. Antifa is another label for the typical assortment of anarchist - anticapitalist - anti-american - anti-reason whackjobs that engage periodic violent rampages and looting (athletic shoe and liquor stores are favorite targets).

Yvette Felarca is the woman to whom you are referring. She is a nasty piece of work. It's horrifying that she is allowed in a classroom.

SealyBOOHOO often posts complete non sequiturs.

That's sad because I am a white guy and I am happier than pig in shit. I have everything I ever wanted. I'm safe. I'm healthy. Do I get sick of the shit I see on the news sure but keep this in mind. You guys already know the media is bullshit right? Well even as a liberal, I'm going to agree with you. i think they are working for the right wing and they think the media is working for us liberals. Either way, the media is not our friend.

The media convinced black people that blacks were getting shot every day by corrupt cops like it's the 1960's. And over in England my buddy thought we were having a civil war after the Trump election. The media lies. It sensationalizes shit to get viewers. Don't be conned by the media.

I walk out of my front door and I see us all getting along. Aside from the occasional nut who snaps.

I'm glad we can at least agree that the media sucks. But they're obviously not part of some right wing conspiracy. They won't shut up about Trayvon and that girl who died at charlottesville but they don't bother to cover the truth about black on black crime which happens constantly in my shithole neighborhood. When I go out, I see lots of boarded up storefronts and abandoned houses with the words "NO COPPER" spray painted on them. At night I hear gunshots but I don't pay them any mind, because its so commonplace. You can see this used to be a nice place to live, big old regal houses and quaint shops but those days are long past.

Really? How did talking about all the blacks who got shot on Obama's watch work out for liberals and democrats? It discouraged blacks from showing up in 2016. Now how did all that news work out in getting white nationalists to show up?

Enjoy your outrage.

Well think about it. You couldn't have a worst role model than Trump. Grabbing women's pussies, cheating on Melania right after she had Baron Trump, colluder with Russia, liar, cheater, rapist, fraud, racist.....

If he can be POTUS she can certainly teach a classroom full of kids.

Really? How did talking about all the blacks who got shot on Obama's watch work out for liberals and democrats? It discouraged blacks from showing up in 2016. Now how did all that news work out in getting white nationalists to show up?

Lol...the black folks in my neighborhood don't vote or watch the news and they certainly don't read political message boards.

Enjoy your outrage.

Well think about it. You couldn't have a worst role model than Trump. Grabbing women's pussies, cheating on Melania right after she had Baron Trump, colluder with Russia, liar, cheater, rapist, fraud, racist.....

And of course you have proof of any of this?

People on the left never hesitate to denigrate anyone who mentions the religion of peace as a motivator when one of it's adherents commits a terrorist attack but of course their tolerance doesn't extend towards white men who all get painted with a broad brush when one of them does something bad. Your hate for white men are the reason why membership in white nationalist groups are going up.

Did I say the school shooter was a Christian and that all Christians are evil? No, but that's what you do to muslims.

I don't even like Islam. Please don't make me defend it. I only defend it because I'm arguing with a white ignorant Christian hypocrite.

I'm not a christian, I'm a white nationalist. I don't wish any ill will on muslims or blacks, I just want them to leave me alone.
I love to see all the people out there who admit they are not christians. Me either. You can't be all bad. LOL.

Enjoy your outrage.

Yeah, but seems harmless enough.

Lol...the black folks in my neighborhood don't vote or watch the news and they certainly don't read political message boards.
Bullshit. They have antennas and they watch ABC, NBC and CBS news.

They got the message. Voting doesn't matter, the Democrats let you down and what do you have to lose.

Enjoy your outrage.

He should be allowed. I just said it's horrifying.

Enjoy your outrage.

*cough* Bill Clinton *cough*

Without Bubba blazing the perv trail, Trump never would have been elected. And Trupmp is a piker compared to Serial Abuser-Rapist Bill Clinton.

Trump Once Said the ‘Access Hollywood’ Tape Was Real. Now He’s Not Sure.

Enjoy your outrage.

As Douglas Adams would have said: Mostly Harmless.

BFD. I posted the complete transcript of that tape some time ago. He basically said that some women are groupies who will let men do whatever they want.

It's true.

Bullshit. They have antennas and they watch ABC, NBC and CBS news.

They got the message. Voting doesn't matter, the Democrats let you down and what do you have to lose.

What part of that is untrue? Dems use identity politics as a wedge issue. Decent black people are even more conservative than I am, and are most likely devout christians. Why would they vote for the democrats if not fed a constant diet of blame-whitey propaganda? When I was growing up, I was taught that race didn't matter and we were all equal, and I believed it. But I came to learn that what I was taught was wrong.

White people are inherently racist, this country and western society in general was built on white supremacy and the exploitation of brown bodies and only way to fix the problem is to import millions of brown people to outbreed us and turn us into a despised minority.

He never said he did it, he boasted about being able to if he wanted. If you ever spent any time in a bar around guys, you've heard far worse.

I actually had a guy boast about having sex (not the exact wording) with a girl and choking her out.

Forum List

Back