ANTIFA

Gimme a break. You are punks who talk a big game on the internet but blusha pallid white and rosy pink out of fear when you face a Black man in person. Youre the one that looks like a monkey. You are hairy like one. You have thin lips like monkeys do and you smell like one when you get wet.
laugh.gif

chimpout
View attachment 147756
Nice but why are you posting selfies on this forum?
View attachment 147757
View attachment 147760

I don't hate black people, I just like white people more.

Most normal Americans have been bemused to discover of late that we are being associated with this anarchist group known as "Antifa".

These pages, for a couple of months now, have been full of crazed threads telling liberals that we love and support this group. It was, and is, simply the nutbag method of soothing their own embarrassment at having thrown in with white supremacist groups.

I've noticed that the word "Antifa" seems to mean the same thing as "negro thug" to many USMB freaks. Thus, I gave them about as much thought as I gave any of the RW echo chamber bogey men.

This morning, I watched a 20/20 show which gave us a portrayal of an actual "Antifa" leader. It was a woman who expressed her opinion that property damage and violence is the appropriate response to bigotry and hate from racist white power and NAZI groups.

I do not agree with this. I'm not a "go out and punch a NAZI" kind of guy. And I fully expect that this woman will be held accountable should she commit an act of violence. Rightfully so.

Enjoy your outrage.

When's the last time an ANTIFA shot up a school?

White Supremacist Group Says Florida Shooting Suspect Attended Their Trainings | HuffPost

Gimme a break. You are punks who talk a big game on the internet but blusha pallid white and rosy pink out of fear when you face a Black man in person. Youre the one that looks like a monkey. You are hairy like one. You have thin lips like monkeys do and you smell like one when you get wet.
laugh.gif

chimpout
View attachment 147756
Nice but why are you posting selfies on this forum?
View attachment 147757
View attachment 147760
He should fight McGregor MMA style and see what a pussy a boxer really is.

Hell I'd even fight Mike now

Most normal Americans have been bemused to discover of late that we are being associated with this anarchist group known as "Antifa".

These pages, for a couple of months now, have been full of crazed threads telling liberals that we love and support this group. It was, and is, simply the nutbag method of soothing their own embarrassment at having thrown in with white supremacist groups.

I've noticed that the word "Antifa" seems to mean the same thing as "negro thug" to many USMB freaks. Thus, I gave them about as much thought as I gave any of the RW echo chamber bogey men.

This morning, I watched a 20/20 show which gave us a portrayal of an actual "Antifa" leader. It was a woman who expressed her opinion that property damage and violence is the appropriate response to bigotry and hate from racist white power and NAZI groups.

I do not agree with this. I'm not a "go out and punch a NAZI" kind of guy. And I fully expect that this woman will be held accountable should she commit an act of violence. Rightfully so.

Enjoy your outrage.

White Supremacist Group Says Florida Shooting Suspect Attended Their Trainings | HuffPost

When's the last time a Muslim killed a bunch of innocent people?

Enjoy your outrage.

Pulse nightclub?

What do they have to do with this?

White American men are a bigger domestic terrorist threat than Muslim foreigners

Enjoy your outrage.

Before the deadly shooting in Las Vegas, the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history occurred in June 2016 when an ISIS-inspired man opened fire in a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, killing 49 people and wounding 53.

Here are just a few of the attacks that have occurred in 2017:

• Sunday night, a 64-year-old white man from Nevada opened fire on a crowd of more than 22,000 people at a country music festival in Las Vegas, killing more than 50 and wounding more than 200.
  • In August, a 20-year-old white Nazi sympathizer from Ohio sped his car into a crowd of anti-racist protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing a woman and injuring at least 19 others.
  • In June, a 66-year-old white man from Illinois shot at Republican Congress members during an early morning baseball practice, severely wounding several people including Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, the House of Representatives Majority Whip.
  • In March 2017, a 28-year-old white man from Baltimore traveled to New York City with the explicit aim of killing black men. He stabbed 66-year-old Timothy Caughman to death and was charged with terrorism by New York state authorities.
  • In May, a 35-year-old white man from Oregon named Jeremy Joseph Christian began harassing Muslim teenagers on a train in Portland, telling them “We need Americans here!” Two men interceded; Christian then stabbed and killed them both.
In fact, between 2001 and 2015, more Americans were killed by homegrown right-wing extremists than by Islamist terrorists, according to a study by New America, a nonpartisan think tank in Washington, DC.

Enjoy your outrage.

What a racist and clueless post.

First, most people do not think of black thugs in reference to Antifa.

As someone who has lived in the Berkeley/Oakland are for a number of years, I am quite familiar with Antifa. Antifa is another label for the typical assortment of anarchist - anticapitalist - anti-american - anti-reason whackjobs that engage periodic violent rampages and looting (athletic shoe and liquor stores are favorite targets).

Yvette Felarca is the woman to whom you are referring. She is a nasty piece of work. It's horrifying that she is allowed in a classroom.

People on the left never hesitate to denigrate anyone who mentions the religion of peace as a motivator when one of it's adherents commits a terrorist attack but of course their tolerance doesn't extend towards white men who all get painted with a broad brush when one of them does something bad. Your hate for white men are the reason why membership in white nationalist groups are going up.

In fact, between 2001 and 2015, more Americans were killed by homegrown right-wing extremists than by Islamist terrorists, according to a study by New America, a nonpartisan think tank in Washington, DC.

And that number is absolutely dwarfed in comparison to the number of Americans killed by blacks.

Enjoy your outrage.

What a racist and clueless post.

First, most people do not think of black thugs in reference to Antifa.

As someone who has lived in the Berkeley/Oakland are for a number of years, I am quite familiar with Antifa. Antifa is another label for the typical assortment of anarchist - anticapitalist - anti-american - anti-reason whackjobs that engage periodic violent rampages and looting (athletic shoe and liquor stores are favorite targets).

Yvette Felarca is the woman to whom you are referring. She is a nasty piece of work. It's horrifying that she is allowed in a classroom.
And it's horrible Trump is allowed in the White House.

People on the left never hesitate to denigrate anyone who mentions the religion of peace as a motivator when one of it's adherents commits a terrorist attack but of course their tolerance doesn't extend towards white men who all get painted with a broad brush when one of them does something bad. Your hate for white men are the reason why membership in white nationalist groups are going up.

Is that why your kind get so angry and shoot up schools and music concerts?

And that number is absolutely dwarfed in comparison to the number of Americans killed by blacks.

Wow where did that come from you racist? You do know that more whites are killed by whites than by blacks right?

Did I say the school shooter was a Christian and that all Christians are evil? No, but that's what you do to muslims.

I don't even like Islam. Please don't make me defend it. I only defend it because I'm arguing with a white ignorant Christian hypocrite.

My kind? If more people were like me, this world would be a much better place. Fact. Next time a black dude kills a little kid when doing a drive by, ask one of the token black dudes on this forum (you'll find them in the race relations forum, blaming whitey for all their problems) why their kind likes to kill children.

Remember you blamed all the black people's problems on Obama? Well time to blame Trump

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

Did I say the school shooter was a Christian and that all Christians are evil? No, but that's what you do to muslims.

I don't even like Islam. Please don't make me defend it. I only defend it because I'm arguing with a white ignorant Christian hypocrite.

I'm not a christian, I'm a white nationalist. I don't wish any ill will on muslims or blacks, I just want them to leave me alone.

My kind? If more people were like me, this world would be a much better place. Fact. Next time a black dude kills a little kid when doing a drive by, ask one of the token black dudes on this forum (you'll find them in the race relations forum, blaming whitey for all their problems) why their kind likes to kill children.
I always say that if everyone was like me the world would be a better place. No racists, no stealing, no diseases, no murder or rapes. No war over oil ever again.

I'm not a christian, I'm a white nationalist. I don't wish any ill will on muslims or blacks, I just want them to leave me alone.
When's the last time you were bothered personally?

Literally every day. All I have to do is go outside and walk down the street to see the effects of multiculturalism in action. Can't watch TV or look at social media without being bombarded with social marxist propaganda stating why I should feel guilty for being white and male. Unless you become a hermit, theres no escape from it, and I can understand why kids who have grown up in this environment become unstable.

Literally every day. All I have to do is go outside and walk down the street to see the effects of multiculturalism in action. Can't watch TV or look at social media without being bombarded with social marxist propaganda stating why I should feel guilty for being white and male. Unless you become a hermit, theres no escape from it, and I can understand why kids who have grown up in this environment become unstable.

That's sad because I am a white guy and I am happier than pig in shit. I have everything I ever wanted. I'm safe. I'm healthy. Do I get sick of the shit I see on the news sure but keep this in mind. You guys already know the media is bullshit right? Well even as a liberal, I'm going to agree with you. i think they are working for the right wing and they think the media is working for us liberals. Either way, the media is not our friend.

The media convinced black people that blacks were getting shot every day by corrupt cops like it's the 1960's. And over in England my buddy thought we were having a civil war after the Trump election. The media lies. It sensationalizes shit to get viewers. Don't be conned by the media.

I walk out of my front door and I see us all getting along. Aside from the occasional nut who snaps.

Forum List

Back