ANTIFA

Nazis and other white terrorists shouldnt be allowed to protest just like ISIL wouldnt be granted a permit to protest.

i-hDLv5Nq-M.jpg

Reminder of the so-called conservatives who chose the side of communist antifa. Rubio even went as far as to say violence against people with whom you disagree is justified.
traitor2.jpg

Most normal Americans have been bemused to discover of late that we are being associated with this anarchist group known as "Antifa".

These pages, for a couple of months now, have been full of crazed threads telling liberals that we love and support this group. It was, and is, simply the nutbag method of soothing their own embarrassment at having thrown in with white supremacist groups.

I've noticed that the word "Antifa" seems to mean the same thing as "negro thug" to many USMB freaks. Thus, I gave them about as much thought as I gave any of the RW echo chamber bogey men.

This morning, I watched a 20/20 show which gave us a portrayal of an actual "Antifa" leader. It was a woman who expressed her opinion that property damage and violence is the appropriate response to bigotry and hate from racist white power and NAZI groups.

I do not agree with this. I'm not a "go out and punch a NAZI" kind of guy. And I fully expect that this woman will be held accountable should she commit an act of violence. Rightfully so.

Enjoy your outrage.

On the one hand, you leftists called Trump a supporter of the Nazis because it took him too long to denounce them. How long did it take you loons to denounce ANTIFA? How many Democrat politicians have? Has CNN?

Too little, too late. America associates ANTIFA with the left.
Why do I have to denounce Antifa?
4i6Ckte.gif

I don't give a shit whether you do or not. Antifa is forever associated with the Democrat Party. As they should be.

It just goes to prove that black are racists. Whites in England are happy slapping who ever and what ever race the victim may be. Ghetto rats are knockout gaming whites only.
Most whites are racists so it probably satisfies two things for ghetto rats as I can attest to from experience. It provides a readily available, low danger target and a stress reliever from all the racism. You get a much bigger thrill knocking out a white guy than anything else. That goes double if you can trick yourself into going back in time and pretending he is a slave owner.

"Most whites are racists" is a ridiculous generalization.
Why do you say so? What other reason could there be for the continued examples of white denial and racism?

Hey man! Fuck you, you racist nigga piece of shit.

You denigrate the Confederate army, of which Southern blacks were a part of.

They didn't burn too many houses, they didn't rape too many wives or slaves.

You're just too blind to see reality.

PS: The Southern blacks were gentlemen as well.

I'm not gay cave monkey so no. You can sodomize your confederate army.

There were no southern Blacks that were part of the civil war unless they fought for the union.

PS
if you trot out that old debunked photo shopped photo i will embarrass you.

Obviously, you're not afraid to be embarrassed.

Most normal Americans have been bemused to discover of late that we are being associated with this anarchist group known as "Antifa".

These pages, for a couple of months now, have been full of crazed threads telling liberals that we love and support this group. It was, and is, simply the nutbag method of soothing their own embarrassment at having thrown in with white supremacist groups.

I've noticed that the word "Antifa" seems to mean the same thing as "negro thug" to many USMB freaks. Thus, I gave them about as much thought as I gave any of the RW echo chamber bogey men.

This morning, I watched a 20/20 show which gave us a portrayal of an actual "Antifa" leader. It was a woman who expressed her opinion that property damage and violence is the appropriate response to bigotry and hate from racist white power and NAZI groups.

I do not agree with this. I'm not a "go out and punch a NAZI" kind of guy. And I fully expect that this woman will be held accountable should she commit an act of violence. Rightfully so.

Enjoy your outrage.

On the one hand, you leftists called Trump a supporter of the Nazis because it took him too long to denounce them. How long did it take you loons to denounce ANTIFA? How many Democrat politicians have? Has CNN?

4i6Ckte.gif

I don't give a shit whether you do or not. Antifa is forever associated with the Democrat Party. As they should be.
Your fervent wishful thinking is precious.
4i6Ckte.gif

There's no relationship between Antifa and the Democratic Party. If there was you'd be falling all over yourself trying to prove it. Instead you're just flailing and failing.

There's no relationship between Antifa and the Democratic Party. If there was you'd be falling all over yourself trying to prove it. Instead you're just flailing and failing.

Stop being a shill for the democrats. Antifa is absolutely 100% a leftwing entity.

Enjoy your outrage.

4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

Your denial of the obvious is only fooling yourself.

Stop being a shill for the democrats. Antifa is absolutely 100% a leftwing entity.
Because you say so? You're just a dumbass on the internet.

Enjoy your outrage.

4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

Keep trying.
4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

4i6Ckte.gif

Keep trying.
4i6Ckte.gif

Keep lying to yourself. That's why reality bitch slaps you morons over and over again.

I'm generalizing. I have white relatives so I am not talking about every white person. Just the race as a whole.

I assure you, you don't want us to start generalizing about blacks as a whole. You definitely won't come out on top on that one.......

HERE is ANTIFA. If you do not disavow ANTIFA wearing masks and attacking innocent people, then it means you support it.

Those midterms are coming soon...Progs might want to be cautious about aligning themselves with ANTIFA fascists.

...but if they are sympathetic, they should run on being part of ANTIFA themselves.

If they don't disavow ANTIFA, it means they support ANTIFA.

Forum List

Back