Zone1 Antisemitism sweeping colleges ironically being fueled by DEI staff

You acknowledge that "hate speech" is telling the truth about Negroes. You fear the truth because you fear the legislation that will be passed when the truth is safely expressed and widely accepted. What you pretend to believe cannot survive critical scrutiny. What I do believe can.
We've been doing it your way for 400 years...

it doesn't work well.

Like I said, guy, I think you have some serious sexual hang ups if you are worried about what kind of sex people are having.

Did some girl dump you for Jamal after he stuffed you into that locker?
No woman I have ever been attracted would have anything to do with ghetto garbage like your imaginary friend Jamal.

No woman I have ever been attracted would have anything to do with ghetto garbage like your imaginary friend Jamal.

Oh, you'd be amazed what these women do in their own time.

Once you've gone black, you never go back.

These pictures make you angry, don't they?

1705755587113.png

1705755606356.png

1705755637815.png

It comes very close. Why is the world obsessed about Israel when it defends itself? Would these same people say the U.S. "overreacted" to Germany or Japan?
Because the reciprocating actions go beyond defending themselves and an out-of-proportion response that ends up killing the civilians of whatever target they have in much greater numbers than they were harmed in.
And they don't discriminate. Their goal the displacement and elimination of the Palestinian population in Gaza and the West Bank.

We only reacted to Japan because they attacked us on December 7, 1941. War on Germany was declared because Japan was Germany's ally. We had been underreacting to Germany for years (along with the rest of the world) while they
ran roughshod over Europe. These two situations have zero to do with Israel and it's campaign against the Palestinians.

Like I said, guy, I think you have some serious sexual hang ups if you are worried about what kind of sex people are having.

Did some girl dump you for Jamal after he stuffed you into that locker?
The women with illegitimate children had the same “kind of sex” as the married, responsible women did. It’s just that the women with a few kids and different baby daddys didn’t use birth control.

The women with illegitimate children had the same “kind of sex” as the married, responsible women did. It’s just that the women with a few kids and different baby daddys didn’t use birth control.

There are no legitimate children.

Also, having just gone through a wedding and honeymoon (costing over $15,000 so far despite my best efforts to economize!) I can honestly see why some people are forgoing it.

30% of whites are born out of wedlock now. It's just not a big deal.

1705770142666.png

View attachment 890815

It is a big deal. I have proved right here on the U.S. Message Board that children raised by their biological parents living together in matrimony tend to have many fewer problems in life than other children. They are also less likely to be raised on welfare.

We've been doing it your way for 400 years...

it doesn't work well.
The civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty have not worked well. Black social pathology has increased dramatically since 1963.

It is a big deal. I have proved right here on the U.S. Message Board that children raised by their biological parents living together in matrimony tend to have many fewer problems in life than other children. They are also less likely to be raised on welfare.

Oh, boo, fucking, hoo.

By your logic, we need to abolish divorce, then, because seeing your dad once every other week is a lot worse than seeing your dad every day, but he's just not married to your mom.

The civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty have not worked well. Black social pathology has increased dramatically since 1963.

Sure they have.

In 1959, 55% of black families lived in poverty, despite a lower out of wedlock birth rate. Today, that number is 17%.

1705772795418.png

Oh, the overall crime rate? Also down since 1990.

1705772894933.png

Now, since I know you will ignore these charts and dig up some bullshit you found on AmRen, I can just save a step and say you are a racist cockroach and nothing you have to present interests me.

Oh, boo, fucking, hoo.

By your logic, we need to abolish divorce, then, because seeing your dad once every other week is a lot worse than seeing your dad every day, but he's just not married to your mom.

Sure they have.

In 1959, 55% of black families lived in poverty, despite a lower out of wedlock birth rate. Today, that number is 17%.

View attachment 890823
Oh, the overall crime rate? Also down since 1990.

View attachment 890826

Now, since I know you will ignore these charts and dig up some bullshit you found on AmRen, I can just save a step and say you are a racist cockroach and nothing you have to present interests me.

Welfare checks and affirmative action are not legitimate ways to reduce black poverty. The crime rate declined because the prison population went up.

Oh, boo, fucking, hoo.

By your logic, we need to abolish divorce,

Divorce should be more difficult. If a man leaves his wife for a woman who is younger and prettier he should be pay fortunes in alimony and child support.

Welfare checks and affirmative action are not legitimate ways to reduce black poverty. The crime rate declined because the prison population went up.

Nope, it went down because we had programs to relieve poverty.

We aren't any safer because the Prison Industrial Complex imprisoned the drug dealer's girlfriend for not ratting him out.

Divorce should be more difficult. If a man leaves his wife for a woman who is younger and prettier he should be pay fortunes in alimony and child support.

Yup, to heck with that "Freedom" stuff.

Frankly, women can work now, there's no need for "Alimony".

Frankly, women can work now, there's no need for "Alimony".
I agree that unmarried welfare mothers should be forced to work to support their illegitimate children. The government should not give them any help at all.

Nope, it went down because we had programs to relieve poverty.
Those programs consisted of more an bigger welfare checks and affirmative action programs that advanced Negroes to positions they were unable to perform adequately.

There are no legitimate children.

Also, having just gone through a wedding and honeymoon (costing over $15,000 so far despite my best efforts to economize!) I can honestly see why some people are forgoing it.

View attachment 890815
You didn’t want a wedding, you wanted a dog and pony show, a wedding requires four things, an officiant (priest, rabbi, minister or judge), a license, a couple of witnesses and a bride and groom. You can have all of that for well under a thousand bucks.

Forum List

Back