Zone1 Antisemitism sweeping colleges ironically being fueled by DEI staff

Not at all.

I don't believe Mormonism or Judaism (or any other religion) is the truth. Period. Full stop. I have every right to judge people on their crazy beliefs and whether or not I would want to work with a nut or not.
Sure, you have the “right” to be a bigot. It’s not against the law to be a racist or homophobe either. Just don’t act on your bigotry and infringe on the rights of others.

irosie91
Except they didn't say they were committing genocide, they say they were supporting it by investing in Israel, which is a completely valid complaint.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Or do you just repost crap from Twitter without reading it?

Money Grubbing isn't a virtue. The ironic thing is you are proud of your money grubbing until someone calls you on it, in which case you scream about how you are being oppressed.
"Money grubbing" is the way Gentiles who lack the intelligence to compete with Jews deride Jewish economic success.

Jews are good at finance. They are good at anything requiring superior intelligence. Your pet Negroes rarely are.

Sure, you have the “right” to be a bigot. It’s not against the law to be a racist or homophobe either. Just don’t act on your bigotry and infringe on the rights of others.

Well, it should be against the law to be racist or homophobic.

The world will be better off when everyone is an atheist.

My dream is to have all churches licensed. The way you get your license is you report to our office on the top floor of the Willis Tower in Chicago.

Two burly men will throw you out the window and if God catches you on the way down, you must have a legit church.

Any takers?

Well, it should be against the law to be racist or homophobic.
Do you want it to be against the law to draw attention to the facts that blacks tend to be less intelligent than whites, that they have much higher rates of crime, and litters of illegitimate children what whites are expected to support on welfare?

Nope. Poor Jews poured in here by the millions in the first part of the 21st century - couldn’t speak English and without a dime to their name. Yet, by the next generation, they were all college graduates with a split-level out in the suburbs. That’s because of their positive traits and good values.
Compliment much appreciated. We don't tend to have children we can't afford. Most children have two parents. I did lose my father at 15 in 1973 but my mother was remarried by the middle of 1974. We have organized, coherent families, not higher IQ's.

The SAT was developed by racists, and it's bias is a large part of the problem.

"We still think there’s something wrong with the kids rather than recognizing there is something wrong with the tests," Ibram X. Kendi of the Antiracist Research & Policy Center at Boston University and author of How to be an Antiracist said in October 2020. "Standardized tests have become the most effective racist weapon ever devised to objectively degrade Black and Brown minds and legally exclude their bodies from prestigious schools."

In his essay “The Racist Origins of the SAT,” Gil Troy calls Brigham a “Pilgrim-pedigreed, eugenics-blinded bigot.” Eugenics is often defined as the science of improving a human population by controlled breeding to increase the occurrence of desirable heritable characteristics. It was developed by Francis Galton as a method of improving the human race. Only after the perversion of its doctrines by the Nazis in World War II was the theory dismissed.

“All-American decency and idealism coexisted uncomfortably with these scientists’ equally American racism and closemindedness,” Troy writes.

I should also state that I find it kind of wrong that we are forcing 17-year-olds to take a test, and how they do on that test will forever affect their opportunities in life. It's actually, kind of bullshit.
What in a million years does the development of the SAT have to do with race?

The hell you say!

DIE is not holding up in the courts and it's only a matter of time before it's gone.
Unless the Court orders are evaded, which is what really happens. DEI is alive and well in spite of the decision in Students for Fair Admissions, Inc. v. President & Fellows of Harvard Coll., 600 U.S. 181, 143 S. Ct. 2141, 216 L. Ed. 2d 857 (2023).

No..it isn't. Criticism of Israeli government policies and its leaders again, IS NOT antisemitism, which is the inference this article is trying to draw. Don't really expect much else from a right wing think tank.
It comes very close. Why is the world obsessed about Israel when it defends itself? Would these same people say the U.S. "overreacted" to Germany or Japan?

It comes very close. Why is the world obsessed about Israel when it defends itself? Would these same people say the U.S. "overreacted" to Germany or Japan?
Those are the double standards that reveal the hatred being spewed against Israel is driven by antisemitism.

The excuses you compose for your pet Negroes make you worse.
I have pets? I don't even like my pet cats.

History isn't an excuse

Do you want it to be against the law to draw attention to the facts that blacks tend to be less intelligent than whites, that they have much higher rates of crime, and litters of illegitimate children what whites are expected to support on welfare?
Yup, call it hate speech, send you to re-education. You might even figure out what's wrong with you.

Well, because you can see the underlying grievance the Palestinians had.

The US was attacked by Japan because Japan was invading China and the US imposed economic sanctions. Japan had the option of stopping their war of aggression. We did not steal Japan's land or force the Japanese to be second-class citizens in their own country.

What in a million years does the development of the SAT have to do with race?
Read the article. Then have someone help you with the big words.

Well, because you can see the underlying grievance the Palestinians had.

The US was attacked by Japan because Japan was invading China and the US imposed economic sanctions. Japan had the option of stopping their war of aggression. We did not steal Japan's land or force the Japanese to be second-class citizens in their own country.

Read the article. Then have someone help you with the big words.
Human migration is a fact of history. The Jews certainly had adequate reasons. If everyone could go back to their roots the Great Rift Valley in Africa would be mighty crowded.

Yup, call it hate speech, send you to re-education. You might even figure out what's wrong with you.

You acknowledge that "hate speech" is telling the truth about Negroes. You fear the truth because you fear the legislation that will be passed when the truth is safely expressed and widely accepted. What you pretend to believe cannot survive critical scrutiny. What I do believe can.

“There is not a truth existing which I fear, or would wish unknown to the whole world.”

Thomas Jefferson

Last edited:
Why, because Jews are the victims and have to be restrained? Because savages have rights to kill and have no consequences?

Um, okay.

First, the Zionists are not the victims. They have been abusing and stealing Palestinian land for a century.

The real question is, why do they want to live next to people who want to kill them.

is it because

A) Everyone wants to kill us no matter where we go, let's find someone we can beat up.
B) Because a magic fairy in the sky promised us this land, it's right here in this book with talking snakes and giants in it.

Forum List

Back