Antonio Brown in standoff with police

Burfict was such a dirty player. I believe he got banned from the NFL
Yes he was definitely dirty. My son played on the same high school team with him, and said that he was prone to cheap shots in practice even back then.

Not in the least. No NFL QB calls their own plays. A coach does then and has 30 seconds to talk to the QB via radio on every play. Soccer players are making decisions constantly for 45 minutes, uninterrupted.

Or if you actually understand the game, which you obviously do not. Don’t worry, most Americans don’t.

No. The strongest legs in America become NFL kickers. Construe number of PATs and FGs that are missed every year, I’d suggest the kickers on the futbol pitch have far more accuracy and control than their football counterparts.
I remember Mia Hamm going to an NFL practice (I forget which team)....kicking a 45 yard field goal with her dominant right leg.....then kicking another 45 yard field goal with her left leg.

Not in the least. No NFL QB calls their own plays. A coach does then and has 30 seconds to talk to the QB via radio on every play. Soccer players are making decisions constantly for 45 minutes, uninterrupted.

Or if you actually understand the game, which you obviously do not. Don’t worry, most Americans don’t.

No. The strongest legs in America become NFL kickers. Construe number of PATs and FGs that are missed every year, I’d suggest the kickers on the futbol pitch have far more accuracy and control than their football counterparts.

No I don't understand the game. The time clock for example. When the clock hits zero, that should be the end of the game. Or if it's a 60 minute game, it should end at 60. If they are adding time on show it on the fucking tv.

And the other day a team won but got knocked out but another team lost and advanced. Stupid game. Then a tie? No ties. Keep doing penalty kicks.

Its instructive, as well as illuminating to observe a fascist democrat make such a ludicrous distinction, its instructive in that the truly odd man out, or one off in the context of a black man of fame being pro-American, pisses you off so greatly you felt obliged to use that as means of your attack upon him, and its illuminating at the same time as it illuminates the naked racism that defines the Satanic left... :auiqs.jpg:

Is illuminating your new word for the day? You used it 3 times in one post.

Sesquipedalian can also be used to describe someone or something that overuses big words, like a philosophy professor or a chemistry textbook. If someone gives a sesquipedalian speech, people often assume it was smart, even if they don't really know what it was about because they can't understand the words.

And it isn't even a big word. But maybe it is to you. You came off as being, well, a bit sesquipedalian.

When the clock hits zero, that should be the end of the game
When the clock hits 45/90 minutes the halves ARE over. What you are missing is that the official clock is on the referee’s wrist, not the stadium scoreboard. The referee stops his watch for injuries, free kicks, goals, etc… The stadium clock doesn’t stop running. Just before the end of each half the referee informs the fourth official of the approximate number of additional minutes of time in the half.,
And the other day a team won but got knocked out but another team lost and advanced
The first round of the World Cup is a round-robin style event. Eight groups with four teams in each group. Each team plays all three of the other teams in the group. Teams are awarded 3 points for a win and 1 point for a draw. The top 2 teams in each group advance to the Elimination Round (16 teams total) where it becomes a single-elimination tournament (win or go home).
Then a tie? No ties. Keep doing penalty kicks.
Actuall there are no ties after the qualifying round.,if tied after 90 minutes they will play 2 additional 15 minute halves (120 total minutes. Only if still tied after that will they go to PKs.

I’m sure the substitution rules blow your mind as well.

Is illuminating your new word for the day? You used it 3 times in one post.

Sesquipedalian can also be used to describe someone or something that overuses big words, like a philosophy professor or a chemistry textbook. If someone gives a sesquipedalian speech, people often assume it was smart, even if they don't really know what it was about because they can't understand the words.

And it isn't even a big word. But maybe it is to you. You came off as being, well, a bit sesquipedalian.
I have your IQ running in the low to mid 70's, however as by your own unprompted admission, that you consider "illuminating" a big word, further review of that IQ of yours is in order, low to mid 60's seems more appropriate... :fu:

Pablum. Plenty of quarterbacks call their own plays. (Tom Brady has for 20 years.)

When the clock hits 45/90 minutes the halves ARE over. What you are missing is that the official clock is on the referee’s wrist, not the stadium scoreboard. The referee stops his watch for injuries, free kicks, goals, etc… The stadium clock doesn’t stop running. Just before the end of each half the referee informs the fourth official of the approximate number of additional minutes of time in the half.,

The first round of the World Cup is a round-robin style event. Eight groups with four teams in each group. Each team plays all three of the other teams in the group. Teams are awarded 3 points for a win and 1 point for a draw. The top 2 teams in each group advance to the Elimination Round (16 teams total) where it becomes a single-elimination tournament (win or go home).

Actuall there are no ties after the qualifying round.,if tied after 90 minutes they will play 2 additional 15 minute halves (120 total minutes. Only if still tied after that will they go to PKs.

I’m sure the substitution rules blow your mind as well.
4 college men, me, my brother and the Greek grandfather all watched USA lose. They scored a goal and made it interesting. But all the goals the other team scored looked easy like boys were playing men. I don't know why Americans aren't more into it. We discussed this. I'm not sure we came to a conclusion but a lot of opinions as to why. Excuses? Some maybe. LOL.

It's like when we put our dreamteam basketball team with Jordan against the rest of the world. Wasn't even close. But the rest of the world is catching up in Basketball. Perhaps the USA can catch up in soccer.

Go watch another Q video.
I haven't a clue what the fuck a Q video is, but I do have a good idea as to just how fucking stupid you are... I wonder if you have obedience mask affixed to your pie-hole as you troll internet and how you manage to squish hot pockets down it, I wonder what number jab you are up, I wonder if you are one of the multitude of fascist democrats poised to depart the sacred earth mother between this winter and 2025???

But I do not wonder at your appearance, we have that covered here,

Attachments

• xcot5.jpg
    xcot5.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 14

Forum List

Back