Any Amnesty = suicide for Trump and the GOP

If you think a wall will reduce illegal immigration you are a moron.

That's what some of the citizens of Hungary thought:

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

Yeah? Which citizens thought that?

Did you read that whole article?

Yep, and what it said is the fence is not even nearly complete yet and it's still having a major impact.
Walls, they work everywhere in the world except on the US Southern border. For some unexplainable reason. Like a devils triangle of wall failure zones.

They always keep telling us how a wall wouldn't work, but fail to give any examples where that happened.

That's similar to saying don't put locks on your doors because it won't stop thieves from stealing your belongings when you are at work.

For those of you who don’t know....REAL Americans want their country back from Mexico. 30 states and 2,623 counties sent Trump to D.C. to Make America Great Again...much of what that really means is Make America Feel American Again.
The nations best is trusting him to do things that no other POTUS has had the nuts to do....He is EXPECTED to get ridiculously aggressive on immigration, deportations and securing our southern border. If he supports a Bill, any Bill where any level of Amnesty is given he will PHUCK himself and the GOP over like no one has ever been phucked over....PERIOD

Have I mentioned of late what a fucking idiot you are?

If not - DONE

For those of you who don’t know....REAL Americans want their country back from Mexico. 30 states and 2,623 counties sent Trump to D.C. to Make America Great Again...much of what that really means is Make America Feel American Again.
The nations best is trusting him to do things that no other POTUS has had the nuts to do....He is EXPECTED to get ridiculously aggressive on immigration, deportations and securing our southern border. If he supports a Bill, any Bill where any level of Amnesty is given he will PHUCK himself and the GOP over like no one has ever been phucked over....PERIOD

Yup, but it won’t stop him. He was swimming in the swamp minutes after being sworn in. Amnesty and no wall will kill him though. That’s why he will wait until his second term to do it.

Yep, and what it said is the fence is not even nearly complete yet and it's still having a major impact.

It also said that events OTHER THAN THE FENCE had a huge impact on the rate of migrants entering. Asshole.

You're reading things that aren't in the article. Here's what it said asshole:

Bakondi then said that such significant drop in the number of illegal migrants entering Hungary was “primarily the result of successful Hungarian border security” as he referred to the razor-wire fences erected by Hungary on its borders with Serbia and Croatia at the height of the refugee crisis.

“The system of technical barriers is the key to the success of border security, and without it, it would be impossible to stop the mass arrival of immigrants,” the senior advisor added.

Keep reading.

I re-read it twice.

The problem with you liberals is you always cry for proof of things, and when somebody brings it to you---black and white, you still refuse to believe it.

You can lie to me, but you can't lie to yourself.

In politics, you have to give some to get some.
I don't care about DACA people as long as the wall is built and no chain migration. No lotteries and no acceptance of immigrants who have nothing to offer.
It's a good exchange because Democrats can have their less than 1 million here while we prevent tens of millions in the future.

If immigrants have nothing to offer, then YOU have nothing to offer.

I don't care about DACA people as long as the wall is built and no chain migration. No lotteries and no acceptance of immigrants who have nothing to offer.
It's a good exchange because Democrats can have their less than 1 million here while we prevent tens of millions in the future.

I have no idea WTF that's even supposed to mean.

[Yep, that's exactly it. Or is your idea that because most of us are here because our ancestors, that means we should let anybody in?

Sorry, 315 million people is enough for this country. My ancestors came here at a time when immigrants were needed. Not the case today.

You're not welcome here - LEAVE and take all your kin ;)

If you think a wall will reduce illegal immigration you are a moron.

That's what some of the citizens of Hungary thought:

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

Walls, they work everywhere in the world except on the US Southern border. For some unexplainable reason. Like a devils triangle of wall failure zones.

They always keep telling us how a wall wouldn't work, but fail to give any examples where that happened.

That's similar to saying don't put locks on your doors because it won't stop thieves from stealing your belongings when you are at work.

Man. You are dense.

I.forgive you.

I have no idea WTF that's even supposed to mean.

You're a clown Ray - Embrace it dude .. clowns are fun!

d154211cbdb9f9318e3fb800b6be70f2--koch-brothers-the-clown.jpg

For those of you who don’t know....REAL Americans want their country back from Mexico.

A large majority of Americans supports maintaining the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, a new poll found.

The CBS News poll, released Sunday, shows 70 percent of Americans favor allowing those who benefit from the program, often known as “Dreamers,” to stay in the country. Congress has in recent days met to work on a long-term fix for the program.

Poll: Most Americans support DACA

Sorry, buddy, you are in the minority on this.

Reagan granted amnesty to 3 million immigrants with no guarantee the problem would stop there. We can't repeat the same mistake, but we can't have everything our way until we get a 60 Senate seat majority that all votes in unison.

Guy, your side loses Congress after the next midterm. It's ebb and flow, and there aren't enough angry white guys to sustain your movement.

the problem is that we have ALWAYS had a need for cheap bottom rung labor that Americans who are born here think they are too good to do.

and we always will.

All the smack dumb-ass racists like you talk about the Mexicans/

They said it about the Poles 50 years ago.
And the Germans 100 years ago.
And the Irish 150 years ago.

A large majority of Americans supports maintaining the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, a new poll found.
The CBS News poll, released Sunday, shows 70 percent of Americans favor allowing those who benefit from the program, often known as “Dreamers,” to stay in the country. Congress has in recent days met to work on a long-term fix for the program.
Poll: Most Americans support DACA

I call bullshit..
When pollsters “call out” good Americans don’t answer...they’re at work or busy raising families.
Data acquisition via telephone these days is a total fucking joke...period....Particularly when polling for political data in a hostile political environment.
There are way too many variables...geography being one of the largest.
Good people support the Trump admin.
Good people have a tendency to hang up on pollsters
Good people screen phone calls
Good people have better shit to do with their time
In a nutshell, this means that pollsters harvest most of their data from ignorant lowlifes. Ignorant lowlifes don’t support Trump agendas.
This is a no-brainer...Simple shit to understand for third graders....no?

If the polls are so inaccurate, how were they able to tell us within one point that Hillary Clinton would win the popular vote?

Oh fuck that’s simple...come on man.
Many people are very good at projecting and forecasting.
Polls are nothing more than a tool to push and agenda and or sway public opinion. Simple shit.

How do you push an agenda in a presidential preference poll?

[Yep, that's exactly it. Or is your idea that because most of us are here because our ancestors, that means we should let anybody in?

Sorry, 315 million people is enough for this country. My ancestors came here at a time when immigrants were needed. Not the case today.

You're not welcome here - LEAVE and take all your kin ;)

Who says I'm not welcome here.....you???

You leftists cry and complain yet do noting about your anguish. There are places where nobody has guns but the government; government paid healthcare, no rich people except the government, and everybody is equal.....equally poor.

Those places are Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela, just a variety of liberal utopias. So why not move to one of those heavens?

But there is only one USA. If you move somewhere and find out it's not like you thought, you can always come back........if they let you. But once you destroy this place; a place of freedom and capitalism, there is no other USA to move to.

It also said that events OTHER THAN THE FENCE had a huge impact on the rate of migrants entering. Asshole.

Bakondi then said that such significant drop in the number of illegal migrants entering Hungary was “primarily the result of successful Hungarian border security” as he referred to the razor-wire fences erected by Hungary on its borders with Serbia and Croatia at the height of the refugee crisis.

“The system of technical barriers is the key to the success of border security, and without it, it would be impossible to stop the mass arrival of immigrants,” the senior advisor added.

Keep reading.

I re-read it twice.

The problem with you liberals is you always cry for proof of things, and when somebody brings it to you---black and white, you still refuse to believe it.

You are talking up a cheap barbed-wire fence which has funneled WAR REFUGEES away from a certain. border...as if that is similar to what the moron wants. The article states that the fence may not be needed due to circumstances on the ground. You IGNORE that.

You are a lung liar.

Keep reading.

I re-read it twice.

You are talking up a cheap barbed-wire fence which has funneled WAR REFUGEES away from a certain. border...as if that is similar to what the moron wants. The article states that the fence may not be needed due to circumstances on the ground. You IGNORE that.

You are a lung liar.

Really? Where does it state that? What it says is that the border fence is the key element to their near 100% reduction in migration. Your assertion is ridiculous. If they didn't think the fence would do any good, why did they erect it? I'll tell you why, because nothing else worked, the same problem we're having in the US.

"Around the same time, the EU reached a deal with Turkey that agreed to halt the migrant flow into Europe in exchange for funding. However, the Hungarian politicians still stress the importance of the border fence in dealing with the refugee crisis and “protecting” Hungary and Europe."

The migrant flow was hated by a deal. Not a fuckibg fence.

And don't cite RT, idiot.

Not if the economy is humming. Go get you some

"Around the same time, the EU reached a deal with Turkey that agreed to halt the migrant flow into Europe in exchange for funding. However, the Hungarian politicians still stress the importance of the border fence in dealing with the refugee crisis and “protecting” Hungary and Europe."

The migrant flow was hated by a deal. Not a fuckibg fence.

And don't cite RT, idiot.

I swear. Only a liberal could look into the eyes of Jesus and lie to him.

FACT: Border fence a complete success.
FACT: Liberals can look at the green grass and tell you it's purple.

"President Trump has been an incredible President so far, blown past my every expectation. He's a incredible man and a great leader. But amnesty is the line. Any amnesty will be an America Last policy. Amnesty must End with Trump." - Wacky Sean Hannity

Forum List

Back