🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Any chance for the election to have the appearance of being fair has gone out the window.

As in 2016, the polls sucked

But there is no evidence this is not a fair election, regardless of who wins
Really?

FAke polls to try to discourage trump voters from voting
Fake news broadcasting lies to manipulate people
Fake ballots sent out to fake voters like the dead and cats.
Fake most deadly virus ever with Covid to run more scams

Doesn't matter who wins at this point. The left have achieved Russias 2016 goals of sowing distrust in the American political system among our citizens.

Why is it always democrat controlled areas that forget how to count on election nights?

And if ANY of you ever cite polls as a source for an opinion you need to be slapped like the stupid child you are.

Biden was at 50% or so in MI/WI/PA.... He's about at 50% now. As was/is Trump. They're not 100% accurate...please cite what is.

Biden is at about 40% in PA. Trump is 54% with 99% of the vote counted, but they REFUSE to call the election for Trump.
Liar! PA is only 75% counted.

Rolling in their graves
To say what he said from the White House is just not something that I think any of us really expected to see and hear in our lifetime,” Dana Bash added, “That is not what democratically elected presidents, or candidates for the presidency say. That’s what authoritarians say.”

And, from in front of the White House, Jim Acosta joined in the repudiation of Trump’s claims, saying, “I think our founding fathers are probably rolling in their graves right now. They did not envision a President of the United States delegitimizing an American election, and that is what the president just did a few moments ago. It’s historic, and it’s historically awful.”

Doesn't matter who wins at this point. The left have achieved Russias 2016 goals of sowing distrust in the American political system among our citizens.

Why is it always democrat controlled areas that forget how to count on election nights?

And if ANY of you ever cite polls as a source for an opinion you need to be slapped like the stupid child you are.

Biden was at 50% or so in MI/WI/PA.... He's about at 50% now. As was/is Trump. They're not 100% accurate...please cite what is.

Biden is at about 40% in PA. Trump is 54% with 99% of the vote counted, but they REFUSE to call the election for Trump. Corruption at it's finest. Trump has healthy leads in NC and GA as well, but they won't call them.

They called CA before the polls closed and a single vote was counted. CLEARLY the dims thing they can do another Al Franken job and bring in millions of "found" ballots to push Xiden over the edge.
That’s ridiculous

Doesn't matter who wins at this point. The left have achieved Russias 2016 goals of sowing distrust in the American political system among our citizens. Why is it always democrat controlled areas that forget how to count on election nights? And if ANY of you ever cite polls as a source for an opinion you need to be slapped like the stupid child you are.
We've known for months it was going to take a while. There's no real rush constitutionally. If you're worried about things appearing fair, tell Trump to stop opening his monstrous pie hole and let the vote counters do their job.
As I just stated every other state was able to count to ten in a timely manner. And it was predicted months ago because this was the lefts fall back plan.
Every state has different rules. That's where the delay is coming from, not some silly conspiracy.

democrats want and need to cheat. The delay is so that democrats can engage in election fraud. democrats know how many ballots they need to "find" in order to steal the election. Pennsylvania is 55% Trump, 42% Xiden - no opportunity to steal. The Maoists might try anyway, but they can't succeed. Georgia is a tighter race so fraud will be rampant with democrats magically finding more and more Biden ballots. Pa, GA, and NC go Trump and he wins, end of story.

Last edited:
Rolling in their graves
To say what he said from the White House is just not something that I think any of us really expected to see and hear in our lifetime,” Dana Bash added, “That is not what democratically elected presidents, or candidates for the presidency say. That’s what authoritarians say.”

And, from in front of the White House, Jim Acosta joined in the repudiation of Trump’s claims, saying, “I think our founding fathers are probably rolling in their graves right now. They did not envision a President of the United States delegitimizing an American election, and that is what the president just did a few moments ago. It’s historic, and it’s historically awful.”

If people are rolling in their graves, it's because you Maoists didn't put them back right after you had them vote.

I find it impossible to swallow how much the Dems pushed unrestricted mail in voting for all then so many democrats and just democrats voted that way! Why were so many democrats so afraid to just go to the poll as any other year when EVERY precaution their "science" says protects us that they use EVERY DAY was being used there?

We literally have MILLIONS of votes now being counted, or are GOING to be counted as legit, which were:
  1. Never requested by the voter.
  2. Did not follow the rules.
  3. Were absent a signature or had one not remotely matching voter records.
  4. And were not even received by Election DAY.
Anyone who claims this did not invite cheating is an idiot.

If Biden wins, half this country is not going to ever accept him as the true, legitimate winner and is going to lose ALL faith in our government, elected officials and the election process.

Welcome to the Coup d'DNC.

That’s ridiculous

It is indeed.

Yet it's what our corrupt media is doing.

I don't think there is an opportunity to Norm Coleman Trump in PA, the spread is too great. GA and NC are widening, so it may be difficult for you Stalinists to cheat successfully in those races, which means you lost. Michigan is a dead heat, but you Maoists will cheat - because it's close and trunk fulls of ballots will make a difference. democrats will cheat in all these races, but the first 3 aren't close enough for your election fraud to have an impact.

That’s ridiculous

It is indeed.

I don't think there is an opportunity to Norm Coleman Trump in PA, the spread is too great. GA and NC are widening, so it may be difficult for you Stalinists to cheat successfully in those races, which means you lost. Michigan is a dead heat, but you Maoists will cheat - because it's close and trunk fulls of ballots will make a difference. democrats will cheat in all these races, but the first 3 aren't close enough for your election fraud to have an impact.
Biden’s not at 40 percent

Doesn't matter who wins at this point. The left have achieved Russias 2016 goals of sowing distrust in the American political system among our citizens. Why is it always democrat controlled areas that forget how to count on election nights? And if ANY of you ever cite polls as a source for an opinion you need to be slapped like the stupid child you are.
We've known for months it was going to take a while. There's no real rush constitutionally. If you're worried about things appearing fair, tell Trump to stop opening his monstrous pie hole and let the vote counters do their job.
As I just stated every other state was able to count to ten in a timely manner. And it was predicted months ago because this was the lefts fall back plan.
Every state has different rules. That's where the delay is coming from, not some silly conspiracy.
All the more reason to have federally mandated national standards for national elections.
We CAN NOT continue on a path where a large percentage of the population distrust the system.

I obviously have no proof of cheating but I believe there is a high probability it is occurring.
That is the PLAN.

The plan was to have cheating all over creating distrust in the elections especially among the republicans both before and after the election.

then to have a corrupt judge step in to declare that the elections were to corrupt to count---over missing ballots

Making awarding the electoral votes impossible

Making Pelosi leader

And the SC would have gone along with RBG in and Roberts siding with the dems

Trillions $$$ and so much power that the dems would have had and used their time to destroy trump

BUT ruth died and is replaced by Barrett

Corrupt Judge sullivan is still looking to invalidate the whole election over 300,000 missing ballots

If the numbers just add up----and if they can do something with BARRETT

Seems quite fair to me. They are wanting to make sure every vote gets counted. Nothing could be more fair.
Right....fair...like stopping the count when you are behind to see how many you need to create to overcome the deficit....fair.

The election rules have long been in place. They've been argued in the courts. It appears we will have a relatively high rate of participation compared to the past. Part of that is because we have made it easier for people to vote.

Regardless of who wins I fully support that. I've long argued for and supported that. I'm glad to see that regardless of who wins. I see the country losing either way but there is at least this one bright spot. More turned out.

Seems quite fair to me. They are wanting to make sure every vote gets counted. Nothing could be more fair.
Right....fair...like stopping the count when you are behind to see how many you need to create to overcome the deficit....fair.

The election rules have long been in place. They've been argued in the courts. It appears we will have a relatively high rate of participation compared to the past. Part of that is because we have made it easier for people to vote.

Regardless of who wins I fully support that. I've long argued for and supported that. I'm glad to see that regardless of who wins. I see the country losing either way but there is at least this one bright spot. More turned out.
Not really....more voted absentee(supposedly) because of Covid. How you quality check all those votes? Impossible.

Not really....more voted absentee(supposedly) because of Covid. How you quality check all those votes? Impossible.
And stopping the count, then miraculously producing just the correct number of votes to overtake? Sure.

It's not. This election will be gone over with a fine tooth comb for months.

Only right wingers prefer to listen to Russian propaganda and rhetoric, like good tools you all know you could be, if only given the chance.

That’s ridiculous

It is indeed.

Biden’s not at 40 percent

42.4% for Xi's man, 54.5% for Trump.

How will you cheat enough to overcome that spread? There is no chance.

Forum List

Back