Any good shopping website besides amazon?

Best food ever. It sucks you have to prepare it as opposed to picking some up at the store or ordering it. Not many places will make and ship.:(

Best food ever. It sucks you have to prepare it as opposed to picking some up at the store or ordering it. Not many places will make and ship.:(

It's fancy ;)

Just got my grade A Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans in last week and the caster sugar is ready ...and I got a new bottle of propane!! :eusa_drool::banana:

Alibaba Website, Alibaba Website Suppliers and Manufacturers at Alibaba.com

When I recently needed some high-current diodes for a big AM transmitter I found a very limited supply at $100+ apiece until I tried the linked site where I bought all I needed for $15 each. The listing said they were Chinese made but,l when the arrived, they were made in The USA, the same name-brand I would have gotten at the higher price. I think they were not fakes; rather somebody had bought up a bunch of "last order" stock when they were being discontinued.

For all your shopping needs....
ARMSLIST - Firearms Classifieds

I don't know how to shoot a gun. But I may take a class on it at some point.

It's a fun hobby with the added benefit of family and personal protection.

We'll see if I go through with it.

Go buy yourself a cheap .22 semi auto from the link I gave you and give it a try.
You're not out that much money if you dont like it and it's a good caliber to learn on if you do.
Always buy in your state to avoid paper work hassles and there's no need to register it. This of course depends on your states firearms laws.

Just got my grade A Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans in last week and the caster sugar is ready ...and I got a new bottle of propane!! :eusa_drool::banana:
Those are fightin similes!

For all your shopping needs....
ARMSLIST - Firearms Classifieds

I don't know how to shoot a gun. But I may take a class on it at some point.

It's a fun hobby with the added benefit of family and personal protection.

We'll see if I go through with it.

Go buy yourself a cheap .22 semi auto from the link I gave you and give it a try.
You're not out that much money if you dont like it and it's a good caliber to learn on if you do.
Always buy in your state to avoid paper work hassles and there's no need to register it. This of course depends on your states firearms laws.

I think I need to take a class. My Step dad was a corrections officer so he may be able to help me. Thanks for the website :)

I was going to do em up this evening but I've had a few to many.
Got some new ramekins to try out as well.

I was going to do em up this evening but I've had a few to many.
Got some new ramekins to try out as well.

Are you a chef?

Forum List

Back