Any Honest Former Trump Supporters Here?

I work with Republicans who recently decided they are going to vote for Trump...the off-shoring and H1-Bs.
Yep...that'll do it.

Yeah, I work in an office and all the Republicans which are the majority aren't voting for Trump, never were. They aren't voting for Hillary, she is on the same level as Trump.

I know about 9 democrats that are voting Trump.

Those are 9 lying democrats trying to create a bandwagon effect.

I bet they answer polls as Republicans and claim Obama is a Muslim!

Four own guns and want gun control for others. They want higher taxes for others, typical Democrats.

I work with Republicans who recently decided they are going to vote for Trump...the off-shoring and H1-Bs.
Yep...that'll do it.

Yeah, I work in an office and all the Republicans which are the majority aren't voting for Trump, never were. They aren't voting for Hillary, she is on the same level as Trump.

I know about 9 democrats that are voting Trump.

Those are 9 lying democrats trying to create a bandwagon effect.

I bet they answer polls as Republicans and claim Obama is a Muslim!

Four own guns and want gun control for others. They want higher taxes for others, typical Democrats.

You just proved they are hypocrites!! Sound more like Bernie Sanders supporters.

None of the many here who were former supporters will admit it.

They are shamed.

They should be.
FYI -- I'm still a Trump supporter, and in no way am I ashamed of it. Problem?

Who do you support? One of the damn low-life idiotic professional politicians running for the oval office? If so, then you're the one that should be ashamed, very ashamed.

He's a birther.
He thinks vaccines cause autism.
He thinks China made up global warming to scam America.
He thinks thousands of American Muslims celebrated 9-11 in Jersey.

Do you agree with him on any of those?

1.People like the fact that he isn't a puppet to anyone because of them giving him money

2. I love that he is a pot stirrer and the candidates don't know what to do with him...anyone else on that platform would be a yawn story.

3. He does come off crazy at times, but the others are so practiced it is nauseating

4.I am pissed at the dem California governor Brown for signing in the laws that allow illegal immigrants drivers licences and the right to vote.
We have so many on the dangerous roads of San Francisco that don't know how to drive. It is not good. He was not looking out for the people, its all about $$$

I loved Bill Clinton, not too sure about Hillary

Illegal immigrants cannot vote in California.

They supposedly can't shoot people either. But, no shit, they do anyway!

from
Gov. Jerry Brown signs 'motor voter' law, automating voter registration through the DMV

"Under the legislation, which was authored by San Diego Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez, a Democrat, Californians who are legal residents and who visit the DMV to apply for, renew or change the address on a driver license would be registered to vote by the Secretary of State's Office."

Illegal immigrants are not legal residents.

"Voters would still retain the right to cancel their registration or change their party affiliation at any time. The new law also would continue to protect those covered by existing confidentiality policies, such as victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking.

Republican lawmakers voted against the measure, but its only other opponent was the American Civil Liberties Union. Since California's DMV now issues driver's licenses to immigrants who are living in the country illegally, the group fears those drivers will be registered to vote mistakenly, risking their ability to stay in the country. State and federal laws strictly forbid illegal immigrants from voting.
"

Read your links before posting! Your link undermine your claims!!

If they tell someone at the DMV they aren't legal to be there, then the DMV should call the authorities and have them detained. Issuing them a driver's license is a violation of federal law.

from
Gov. Jerry Brown signs 'motor voter' law, automating voter registration through the DMV

"Under the legislation, which was authored by San Diego Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez, a Democrat, Californians who are legal residents and who visit the DMV to apply for, renew or change the address on a driver license would be registered to vote by the Secretary of State's Office."

Illegal immigrants are not legal residents.

"Voters would still retain the right to cancel their registration or change their party affiliation at any time. The new law also would continue to protect those covered by existing confidentiality policies, such as victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking.

Republican lawmakers voted against the measure, but its only other opponent was the American Civil Liberties Union. Since California's DMV now issues driver's licenses to immigrants who are living in the country illegally, the group fears those drivers will be registered to vote mistakenly, risking their ability to stay in the country. State and federal laws strictly forbid illegal immigrants from voting.
"

Read your links before posting! Your link undermine your claims!!

If they tell someone at the DMV they aren't legal to be there, then the DMV should call the authorities and have them detained. Issuing them a driver's license is a violation of federal law.

California is just weird. Maybe this is how California know where their illegal immigrants are? Gain their trust with driver licenses and State ID and the II jump into their database?

Wait. That is a dirty trick I would pull. California is trying to protect them.

When I first heard of Trump running, I laughed my ass off ... Americans surely can't be that FUCKING RETARDED to want that insane fuck for a president!

Here's to hoping that most Americans actually have brains and know how to use them.

Illegal immigrants can not vote in California.

Here is a link to a thread you may want to visit in the near future:

Admit Being Duped Here | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You link goes to a thread with nothing about the new law and BTW I am a democrat

Here is the New Bill

Bill Text - AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.

This bill would provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of a violation by that person of the crime described above, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person. The bill would also provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of this program, and that person votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and is not guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote, unless that person willfully votes or attempts to vote knowing that he or she is not entitled to vote.

Here is my local San Francisco Bay area newspaper..

I don't care if you are a Democrat. I'm not.

If you think that law allows illegal immigrants to vote.......you are too gullible for words. Please.......learn before yiou embarrass yourself further.

California's New Motor Voter Law: Frequently Asked Questions | League of Women Voters of California

. I usually go to many different unbiased news sources in the SF bay area, I was reading it everywhere.
Thank you for providing the link

"Thousands of immigrants in the country illegally on Friday took a big step into California life -- and its clogged freeway commutes -- by completing an American rite of passage: waiting in line at the DMV."

Signed by Gov. Jerry Brown last year, Assembly Bill 60 reverses a 1993 state ban on immigrants being able to get a license without proof of legal U.S. residency

Undocumented immigrants crowd California DMV offices for new licenses

Forum List

Back