Any interest in the brutally honest story of grampamurkedus life?

Go for it, Gramps! The writing thing, not the booze.
Hell, make a decision, then go for booze (I know you were shitting us about the donuts!).
We need more people prepared to tell their story, if no-one reads it but your kids/grandkids, they will have an insight into how times change. When I look back on my life, I think young people would be blown away to know how we lived.
Oh the donuts are a done deal. I haven't drank like this in a month or two. Sustenance is demanded at this point. It's 4:30 in the morning so at this point I have a decision to make. Goto bed, wake up in a few hours with a TERRIBLE hangover or walk in 30 degree weather to the closest store & sober up. Make a few rounds at work and try to stay awake afterwards.

Work must take precedence. You'll regret it later, if it doesn't. Just be sure to sober up first. Lol
Hell, make a decision, then go for booze (I know you were shitting us about the donuts!).
We need more people prepared to tell their story, if no-one reads it but your kids/grandkids, they will have an insight into how times change. When I look back on my life, I think young people would be blown away to know how we lived.
Oh the donuts are a done deal. I haven't drank like this in a month or two. Sustenance is demanded at this point. It's 4:30 in the morning so at this point I have a decision to make. Goto bed, wake up in a few hours with a TERRIBLE hangover or walk in 30 degree weather to the closest store & sober up. Make a few rounds at work and try to stay awake afterwards.

I've been here long enough and gotten to know quite a few of you. Sadly I have no perspective on you. It's easy to insult and degrade the prison I don't know because I'm behind a keyboard.
I have quite the story to tell. I've often thought about trying to write a book about my life but I'm a hammer & nail kind of guy. If you got a problem in your home I can fix it. If you need a paper written for school, well.....we're both fucked.

Anyhow I'd love to give it a try but I don't want to waste my time if there's no interest.

What say you?

Sure, let's hear it.

I've been here long enough and gotten to know quite a few of you. Sadly I have no perspective on you. It's easy to insult and degrade the prison I don't know because I'm behind a keyboard.
I have quite the story to tell. I've often thought about trying to write a book about my life but I'm a hammer & nail kind of guy. If you got a problem in your home I can fix it. If you need a paper written for school, well.....we're both fucked.

Anyhow I'd love to give it a try but I don't want to waste my time if there's no interest.

What say you?
If you shy away from the risk to launch a blank, no, that´s probably nothing for you.

Work must take precedence. You'll regret it later, if it doesn't. Just be sure to sober up first. Lol
Just got back. That was a cold ass walk. Wouldn't have been so bad but the winds are horrendous. Had to cancel two deliveries last week because of winds.

Coffee is good tho

What say you?
If you shy away from the risk to launch a blank, no, that´s probably nothing for you.
Is that your best shot? Lightweight

What say you?
Is that your best shot? Lightweight
It´s neither meant to be offensive nor derisory.

Lol...Darling, does this have anything to do with
what turned into a tithing lecture on the thread
a few days ago, by any chance?
Naw.

Unlike most people when issues come up for me they go just as quick. I can not stand people that harbor hate or resentment. The shit just eats away at you and it's infectious
This is ironic. Can you see the irony?
A bit yes. It's a message board tho. Intent & "mood" are hard reads.

Naw.

Unlike most people when issues come up for me they go just as quick. I can not stand people that harbor hate or resentment. The shit just eats away at you and it's infectious
Jack Nicholson's noodle salad speech, pretty much describes it.

Most people have messed up stories. I have my own. Lost my parents when I was 5. Lost my only brother when I was 20. Lost my daughter 20 years ago (she was 3) and my fiance in the same accident. Oh, and a cancer survivor.

It isn't that we have it bad, it is that most of us are that pissed that others have it that good.

Naw.

Most people have messed up stories. I have my own. Lost my parents when I was 5. Lost my only brother when I was 20. Lost my daughter 20 years ago (she was 3) and my fiance in the same accident. Oh, and a cancer survivor.

It isn't that we have it bad, it is that most of us are that pissed that others have it that good.

My sympathies. I envy no man but pray I never experience your tragedies

Naw.

Oh, and another thing. I do have hate and yes I express it on here. There are things to hate and I am done with sitting around and not expressing it.

Do I need to be more calm about it? Perhaps. Then again there is a side of me that thinks I am not being angry enough about it.

i have always wondered why you did time..what was your alleged crime
It wasn't alleged. I was guilty of all and then some. I WAS lucky.

To tell my story requires a computer and some time to sit and think. This phone is a dead end. It puts words I didn't intend in my posts thanks to predictive text and often switches screens as I'm typing only to post a half finished statement. Buggy as fuck

Naw.

Oh, and another thing. I do have hate and yes I express it on here. There are things to hate and I am done with sitting around and not expressing it.

Do I need to be more calm about it? Perhaps. Then again there is a side of me that thinks I am not being angry enough about it.

Life is short, be yourself & don't be ashamed.

Forum List

Back