Any libs out there who still support impeachmnent??

trump has been impeached.

not at all the procedure has not been completed. No managers and no papers passed off to Senate.

Pelosi is stuck; if she moves forward it gets laughed out of Senate making electorate us ask why did the dummy do impeachment in first place

If she holds she makes electorate ask why did the dummy do this in the first place and then collapse in the middle of the process.

82494058_2702387963132216_3502682508632260608_o.png

Shows that the OP is totally clueless.

can you say why it is clueless?????

Absolutely.
You ready for a lesson?

The so-called Quid Pro Quo video of Biden 'admitting to such QPQ' is FAKE news.
Total fake news dude, and you bought into the RWI media telling you what to believe.

You do understand that Biden was the spokesperson for Nations, that ALL wanted the same outcome.
Which was Fire Shokin, who was NOT doing his job, to prosecute corruption.
I'll wait for your rebuttal!

It's on video tape dumbass....

Now you're just making shit up.
for 4th time: can t you tell us what is made up and why you think its made up rather than fact?????
Your post, genius. Your post is made up. Not based on fact. A lie. A fabrication. A tall tale. A yarn. A prevarication . Dissembling, equivocating, mis-stating, a terminological inexactitude.

Alternative facts, in fact.

can you say why you support it???
Edward it was in all the papers. Go read the charges. I listened to the impeachment in the house and I agree. If you don't, fine. Write your Senator. I wrote mine.
Nobody cares what you say you did. You believe what you need to believe but the House inquisition did not charge any high crime but rather the same old "Trump is a poopy-head" refrain. Pelosi knows the articles are lame which is why she is afraid to send them to the Senate unless they promise her a conviction.

It's all so ridiculous only a small child would put any faith in our Hysterical House Dems and their impeachment.

Edward it was in all the papers. Go read the charges. I listened to the impeachment in the house and I agree. If you don't, fine. Write your Senator. I wrote mine.
Nobody cares what you say you did. You believe what you need to believe but the House inquisition did not charge any high crime but rather the same old "Trump is a poopy-head" refrain. Pelosi knows the articles are lame which is why she is afraid to send them to the Senate unless they promise her a conviction.

It's all so ridiculous only a small child would put any faith in our Hysterical House Dems and their impeachment.

I have no delusions of how the (trial?) in the Senate will turn out. How's that letter to your Senator coming? I sent two pages, got back a page and a little over a quarter, hand signed. Or do you just type on the internet?

I have no delusions of how the (trial?) in the Senate will turn out. How's that letter to your Senator coming? I sent two pages, got back a page and a little over a quarter, hand signed. Or do you just type on the internet?
None of your biz and as already mentioned no one cares what you say you do. Believing in this impeachment charade is irrefutable evidence of a lack of adult reason and rationality.

None of your biz and as already mentioned no one cares what you say you do. Believing in this impeachment charade is irrefutable evidence of a lack of adult reason and rationality.

Good political/historical exercise. He deserves it.

Shows that the OP is totally clueless.

can you say why it is clueless?????

Absolutely.
You ready for a lesson?

The so-called Quid Pro Quo video of Biden 'admitting to such QPQ' is FAKE news.
Total fake news dude, and you bought into the RWI media telling you what to believe.

You do understand that Biden was the spokesperson for Nations, that ALL wanted the same outcome.
Which was Fire Shokin, who was NOT doing his job, to prosecute corruption.
I'll wait for your rebuttal!

It's on video tape dumbass....

Read the WHOLE story, dumbass.

LOL. See, you'll believe whatever you are told by RWI talking heads.
Biden withholding aid was Justified, Asked for by supporting Nations, and necessary to get rid of the corruption, and at the head of that corruption, Shokin. (Shoking wouldn't prosecute the corruption).
Biden didn't withhold aid for personal gain, trump DID.
You are so naïve.

Forum List

Back