Any libs out there who still support impeachmnent??

Shows that the OP is totally clueless.

can you say why it is clueless?????

Absolutely.
You ready for a lesson?

The so-called Quid Pro Quo video of Biden 'admitting to such QPQ' is FAKE news.
Total fake news dude, and you bought into the RWI media telling you what to believe.

You do understand that Biden was the spokesperson for Nations, that ALL wanted the same outcome.
Which was Fire Shokin, who was NOT doing his job, to prosecute corruption.
I'll wait for your rebuttal!

It's on video tape dumbass....

Read the WHOLE story, dumbass.

LOL. See, you'll believe whatever you are told by RWI talking heads.
Biden withholding aid was Justified, Asked for by supporting Nations, and necessary to get rid of the corruption, and at the head of that corruption, Shokin. (Shoking wouldn't prosecute the corruption).
Biden didn't withhold aid for personal gain, trump DID.
You are so naïve.

*snif* *snif*.... Do you smell that? *snif* Smells like Bull Shit to me....Dumbass....

Absolutely.
You ready for a lesson?

Total fake news dude, and you bought into the RWI media telling you what to believe.

You do understand that Biden was the spokesperson for Nations, that ALL wanted the same outcome.

Biden withholding aid was Justified, Asked for by supporting Nations, and necessary to get rid of the corruption, and at the head of that corruption, Shokin. (Shoking wouldn't prosecute the corruption).
You are so naïve.

*snif* *snif*.... Do you smell that? *snif* Smells like Bull Shit to me....Dumbass....

What really happened when Biden forced out Ukraine's top prosecutor

Here is some simple reading for you.
Read it, and tell me why I'm wrong.

Absolutely.
You ready for a lesson?

You are so naïve.

The Biden family receiving a cool 16 million wasn't personal gain.... These people are as fucking stupid as they are clueless...

At one point, Biden withheld $1 billion in aid to Ukraine to pressure the government to remove Shokin from the Prosecutor General's Office.

Trump and his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani claim Biden did this to quash Shokin's investigation into Ukraine's largest gas company, Burisma Holdings, and its owner, oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky.

They say this benefited Biden's son, Hunter Biden, who served on Burisma's board of directors – for which he was paid $50,000 a month.

Their assertion is contradicted by former diplomatic officials who were following the issue at the time.

what's to rebut???

Both Trump and Biden traded military aid for anti corruption, but Biden was really protecting his son through whom he was laundering $50,000/month. And????????

LOL..

Tell me why Obama, Biden, Kerry, Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff, among other democrat congress critters were receiving personal gain due to the firing. They were all receiving money from the gas company that would have stopped if the investigation had continued...

You idiots will believe anything your told and you wont even look into the facts.... DUPE's

Last edited:

Absolutely.
You ready for a lesson?

You are so naïve.

Here is some simple reading for you.
Read it, and tell me why I'm wrong.

Figures you'd want me to take the word of some liberal who writes for USAToday, the HuffPost, and DailyBeast....Get real loser.

• So, it's true that Biden was among those who pushed for Shokin to be fired as Ukraine's top prosecutor, but by the time this happened the probe into Burisma was dormant, according to Bloomberg.
  • According to the Times, Ukrainian and American officials have also debated whether Shokin was using the threat of prosecution against Burisma in order to solicit a bribe.
  • Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder of the Ukrainian Anti-Corruption Action Center told The Washington Post, "Shokin was not investigating. He didn't want to investigate Burisma. Shokin was fired not because he wanted to do that investigation, but quite to the contrary, because he failed that investigation."

Edward it was in all the papers. Go read the charges. I listened to the impeachment in the house and I agree. If you don't, fine. Write your Senator. I wrote mine.

You were privy to the Soviet Star Chamber? :eek:

Are you Adam the lying Schitt?

Nah, just another lying fucking commie....

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this website. Let’s see how it goes!

I personally support impeachment and knowing what I believe to be true, I can’t understand why people believe otherwise. I’ve come to sites like this to try and understand other people’s points of view so I can truly understand where they are coming from and also learn new things.
I would appreciate if the OP and people who are against impeachment would clarify whether or not they believe
1) withholding hundreds of millions of dollars in aid for ones own personal gain is NOT an impeachable offense
Or if they believe
2) withholding hundreds of millions of dollars in aid for ones own personal gain IS an impeachable offense, but he is not guilty of that.

Thanks for your thoughts...

Edward it was in all the papers. Go read the charges. I listened to the impeachment in the house and I agree. If you don't, fine. Write your Senator. I wrote mine.

I got your commie comrade,

I personally support impeachment and knowing what I believe to be true, I can’t understand why people believe otherwise. I’ve come to sites like this to try and understand other people’s points of view so I can truly understand where they are coming from and also learn new things.
I would appreciate if the OP and people who are against impeachment would clarify whether or not they believe
1) withholding hundreds of millions of dollars in aid for ones own personal gain is NOT an impeachable offense
Or if they believe
2) withholding hundreds of millions of dollars in aid for ones own personal gain IS an impeachable offense, but he is not guilty of that.

More power to ya. Careful what you ask for. They'll be calling you commie and other right wing pet names in no time.

Or if they believe

More power to ya. Careful what you ask for. They'll be calling you commie and other right wing pet names in no time.

You are a Commie, and you lie - but I repeat myself.

So the Stalinist party in the house abused their power by holding Soviet Star Chamber proceedings in secret to audition "witnesses" for the Stalinist show trial where no due process was allowed, no cross examination of prosecution witnesses and the defense not allowed to call witnesses. A gross abuse of power.

Then the Stalinists obstructed congress by failing to send house managers and the articles to the Senate....

So Nazi Pile-o-shiti and Adam the lying Schitt abused power and obstructed congress, no debate, established fact.

Say, what was it you traitor fucks were claiming to base the impeachment on? :dunno:

Oh that's right

{Green said, “I’m concerned if we don’t impeach this president, he will get re-elected. If we don’t impeach him, he will say he’s been vindicated. He will say the Democrats had an overwhelming majority in the House and didn’t take up impeachment. He will say we had a constitutional duty to do and we didn’t. He will say he’s been vindicated.”}

Rep. Al Green: If We Don’t Impeach Trump, He Will Get Re-Elected | Breitbart

So, it's not an impeachment at all, it's election tampering by you vile scum. :thup:

Or if they believe

Comrade;

While you spew talking points from leftist hate sites like CNN or NBC, what you lack is anything approaching facts.

Withholding a billion dollars in aid to stop an investigation in the a front company that had embezzled $1.8 billion and was distributing kickbacks to Paul Pelosi Jr. Chris Heinz (Kerry), and Hunter Biden does seem pretty sleazy.

Essentially your position is "Joe Biden is corrupt, we must impeach Trump."

Also note that the ruling Stalinists in the house didn't charge the president with anything of personal gain, that was just the little Goebbels in the party propaganda corps. The Stalinists charged the president with what they did, abuse of power.

Ultimately, Al Green was the only honest Commie; the Stalinists are impeaching to try and stop the Trump reelection.

It's not an impeachment, it's election tampering. And we ALL know it.

Or if they believe

You are a Commie, and you lie - but I repeat myself.

So the Stalinist party in the house abused their power by holding Soviet Star Chamber proceedings in secret to audition "witnesses" for the Stalinist show trial where no due process was allowed, no cross examination of prosecution witnesses and the defense not allowed to call witnesses. A gross abuse of power.

Then the Stalinists obstructed congress by failing to send house managers and the articles to the Senate....

So Nazi Pile-o-shiti and Adam the lying Schitt abused power and obstructed congress, no debate, established fact.

Say, what was it you traitor fucks were claiming to base the impeachment on? :dunno:

Oh that's right

{Green said, “I’m concerned if we don’t impeach this president, he will get re-elected. If we don’t impeach him, he will say he’s been vindicated. He will say the Democrats had an overwhelming majority in the House and didn’t take up impeachment. He will say we had a constitutional duty to do and we didn’t. He will say he’s been vindicated.”}

Rep. Al Green: If We Don’t Impeach Trump, He Will Get Re-Elected | Breitbart

So, it's not an impeachment at all, it's election tampering by you vile scum. :thup:

Dang dude! Is mindless hysterical name calling how you were raised? You ain't Paul Revere, the British are just chuckling and the real commies aren't coming, except for a contingent of Russians, and I'm not one of them. I took a stand for this country a long time ago. I don't know who's flag you saluted, but I suspect, nobody's. You are too erratic and inflammatory to have sat in staff meetings, without being relegated back to KP. Try to relax. I and your family don't want to read about you in the papers. You are not influencing anyone with your (style?). Don't feel so bad about the impeachment. The impeachment part is over. All that is left is the trial. Rightly or wrongly, he is going to be acquitted. Exoneration may be a bridge too far, but you can live with acquittal. I am sure I can. I still believe in America. Do you?

Dang dude! Is mindless hysterical name calling how you were raised? You ain't Paul Revere, the British are just chuckling and the real commies aren't coming, except for a contingent of Russians, and I'm not one of them. I took a stand for this country a long time ago. I don't know who's flag you saluted, but I suspect, nobody's. You are too erratic and inflammatory to have sat in staff meetings, without being relegated back to KP. Try to relax. I and your family don't want to read about you in the papers. You are not influencing anyone with your (style?). Don't feel so bad about the impeachment. The impeachment part is over. All that is left is the trial. Rightly or wrongly, he is going to be acquitted. Exoneration may be a bridge too far, but you can live with acquittal. I am sure I can. I still believe in America. Do you?

Dang Dude, you're engaged in treason and trying to overthrow the government, you think your victims should be polite to you?

So, should you be out at a riot supporting Iran? The enemy of America is the friend of democrats, always.

Dang Dude, you're engaged in treason and trying to overthrow the government, you think your victims should be polite to you?

So, should you be out at a riot supporting Iran? The enemy of America is the friend of democrats, always.

Victims? You feel victimized? Treason? Are you on drugs or just stupid? If you really seriously feel someone is guilty of treason. I recommend the FBI tip line, available from the website, including phone number. NSA has a website form, but no number, but I know they have a file record on me. I have been Honorably Retired for about 23 years, but my last clearances were 2011, good to 2017. They had a need and somebody knew me. Had a Homeland security check a few months ago. Knock yourself out. Your hysterical paranoia is showing. Lay off the weed. Get some sun.

Victims? You feel victimized? Treason? Are you on drugs or just stupid? If you really seriously feel someone is guilty of treason. I recommend the FBI tip line, available from the website, including phone number. NSA has a website form, but no number, but I know they have a file record on me. I have been Honorably Retired for about 23 years, but my last clearances were 2011, good to 2017. They had a need and somebody knew me. Had a Homeland security check a few months ago. Knock yourself out. Your hysterical paranoia is showing. Lay off the weed. Get some sun.

You know it is is felony to speak about security clearances you hold, doncha? BTW, most portals will lock you out after 90 days on inactivity denying all access until reverified.

However, that doesn't alter the fact that you are part of a party engaged in high treason. Your filthy party spied on the opposition candidate using federal law enforcement as demonstrated in the IG report, You spied on the president elect, an act of treason. You embedded a CIA operative in the office of the president who then leaked classified information to the little Goebbels. Now I seem to recall the revelation of classified information to uncleared parties carrying a penalty of 20 years in federal prison for each incident, yet Eric Ciaramella somehow was not arrested and only thrown off the NSA by the president. Then Ciaramella, while still an asset of the CIA, engaged in domestic spying against the president, an act of treason. Using third hand accounts, Ciaramella provided the classified information to DNC attorney and operative Mark Zaid, an uncleared person thus committing yet another series of felonies, which Zaid crafted into a fraudulent whistleblower complaint that your filthy and treasonous party used to start a faux impeachment for the express and stated purpose of influencing and altering the upcoming presidential election.

Yes, you and your party are engaged in high treason.

You know it is is felony to speak about security clearances you hold, doncha? BTW, most portals will lock you out after 90 days on inactivity denying all access until reverified.

However, that doesn't alter the fact that you are part of a party engaged in high treason. Your filthy party spied on the opposition candidate using federal law enforcement as demonstrated in the IG report, You spied on the president elect, an act of treason. You embedded a CIA operative in the office of the president who then leaked classified information to the little Goebbels. Now I seem to recall the revelation of classified information to uncleared parties carrying a penalty of 20 years in federal prison for each incident, yet Eric Ciaramella somehow was not arrested and only thrown off the NSA by the president. Then Ciaramella, while still an asset of the CIA, engaged in domestic spying against the president, an act of treason. Using third hand accounts, Ciaramella provided the classified information to DNC attorney and operative Mark Zaid, an uncleared person thus committing yet another series of felonies, which Zaid crafted into a fraudulent whistleblower complaint that your filthy and treasonous party used to start a faux impeachment for the express and stated purpose of influencing and altering the upcoming presidential election.

Yes, you and your party are engaged in high treason.
Never said what clearances. No violations. Know the rules better than you. Not a "party" member. Never have been. Good luck with your rambling, Skippy. Try to stay out of trouble.

Forum List

Back