Any of you guys seeing these signs or is it an anomaly?

Some guy posted this on social media. Any of you see such signs around your area? First I've seen one.

View attachment 202937

It's just another of the big lies that Trump now uses every day. He can't win with policy, so he lies.

ALL THE TIME.
Don't know about anyone else but wondering were all those shovel ready jobs 44 promised are hiding.
Remember this funny one," your taxes will never go up."
Got to love this one it was the best! "I will not saddle our children with debt."
But wait it gets better "the seventies are calling they want their policy back."
"If you like your doctor and your policy you can keep them."
"At least our administration never had any scandals."
I could keep going but I'm laughing too hard.

Isaac thinks Trump is a failure because he wasn't given the Nobel Peace Prize for showing up to work like Barry.

Nah he's a failure all on his own. No help needed. Like his followers.

Failure? Ah...hate to point out the obvious here, Isaac...but Donald Trump's sizable ass is sitting in the Oval Office these days while Hillary Clinton's is not. That makes her the failure.

Go ahead...call Trump's supporters failures too! It worked so well when you liberals called them deplorables. What are you going to do if the mid terms are won by the GOP? I'm just curious...

Well if things keep improving then the Dems can kiss 2020 goodbye.
You mean like the way Republicans kissed 2016 goodbye after the economy improved under Obama?

Last edited:
You m an like the way Republicans kissed 2016 goodbye after the economy improved under Obama?

I love how you progressives cite the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression as one of Barry's "accomplishments", Faun! Truth is if Obama hadn't lost the 2010 mid terms and had been able to keep passing his liberal agenda...the next of which was going to be Cap & Trade legislation...the economy would have slowed even further. If it hadn't been for advances in fracking technology...which Obama was against...we wouldn't have had the energy boom that drove the economy!

You mean like the way Republicans kissed 2016 goodbye after the economy improved under Obama?

Well Obama left Trump a fair hand and Trump has improved on it big time.

4933645-8745994700-tumbl.png

You m an like the way Republicans kissed 2016 goodbye after the economy improved under Obama?

I love how you progressives cite the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression as one of Barry's "accomplishments", Faun! Truth is if Obama hadn't lost the 2010 mid terms and had been able to keep passing his liberal agenda...the next of which was going to be Cap & Trade legislation...the economy would have slowed even further. If it hadn't been for advances in fracking technology...which Obama was against...we wouldn't have had the energy boom that drove the economy!
You poor, lying con tool, you can’t find a worse recession other than a depression.

Never ceases to amaze me how rightards bitch and moan about the job Democrats do to clean up Republican messes.

You poor, lying con tool, you can’t find a worse recession other than a depression.

Never ceases to amaze me how rightards bitch and moan about the job Democrats do to clean up Republican messes.
Passing Cap & Trade in the middle of that "worse recession other than a depression" would have grown the economy? Is that what you're going with, Faun?

Of course he is.

He's another biased asshole who can't see the forest for the trees.

The fact of the matter is...when the economy was that bad...Barry, Harry and Nancy didn't give a shit about the people in the Private Sector that were out of jobs and burning through their life's savings. They had Cap & Trade all cued up and ready to be passed next and the only thing that stopped that from happening was the "shellacking" that the Democrats took in 2010!

And it was a good thing they got shellacked or the economy would have been buried in shit.

Passing Cap & Trade in the middle of that "worse recession other than a depression" would have grown the economy? Is that what you're going with, Faun?
I said nothing about Cap & Trade. What a pity the lying con tool can’t address what I actually said.

Of course he is.

He's another biased asshole who can't see the forest for the trees.
Great, then either you can quote me talking about Cap & Trade or you expose yourself as a lying imbecile.

Which is it?

So you don't remember cap & trade?? You had no idea they were cueing that shit up??

I mean you think you are the smartest guy in the room and all.

I would think you would have know all about it.

Guess not.

Forum List

Back