Any of you guys seeing these signs or is it an anomaly?

So you don't remember cap & trade?? You had no idea they were cueing that shit up??

I mean you think you are the smartest guy in the room and all.

I would think you would have know all about it.

Guess not.
Thanks for admitting I never said anything about Cap & Trade and admitting you’re a lying imbecile for asserting I had.
thumbsup.gif

Well if things keep improving then the Dems can kiss 2020 goodbye.
You m an like the way Republicans kissed 2016 goodbye after the economy improved under Obama?

I love how you progressives cite the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression as one of Barry's "accomplishments", Faun! Truth is if Obama hadn't lost the 2010 mid terms and had been able to keep passing his liberal agenda...the next of which was going to be Cap & Trade legislation...the economy would have slowed even further. If it hadn't been for advances in fracking technology...which Obama was against...we wouldn't have had the energy boom that drove the economy!
You poor, lying con tool, you can’t find a worse recession other than a depression.

Never ceases to amaze me how rightards bitch and moan about the job Democrats do to clean up Republican messes.
Passing Cap & Trade in the middle of that "worse recession other than a depression" would have grown the economy? Is that what you're going with, Faun?
I said nothing about Cap & Trade. What a pity the lying con tool can’t address what I actually said.

You brought up the economy improving under Obama and I pointed out that it was the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression and probably would have been worse if not for the Democrats losing big in 2010 and you progressives not being able to pass Cap & Trade.

So did you NOT want to talk about the economy and the Obama agenda?

Of course you don't want to talk about Cap & Trade! I mean how to do you explain Harry, Barry and Nancy wanting to do THAT when it would hurt job creation at a time when MILLIONS were out of work? Obviously you don't want anything to do with that...do you, Faun?

So you don't remember cap & trade?? You had no idea they were cueing that shit up??

Guess not.
Thanks for admitting I never said anything about Cap & Trade and admitting you’re a lying imbecile for asserting I had.
thumbsup.gif

Speaking of imbeciles. LOL

People are are fleeing the Democrat Party out of sheer humiliation.

Sure, who gives a shit about the party itself. I will vote as I have always, for the candidate.

I will never vote again for a Republican in any legislative office. You can't trust them to vote America over their party.

Of course you don't want to talk about Cap & Trade! I mean how to do you explain Harry, Barry and Nancy wanting to do THAT when it would hurt job creation at a time when MILLIONS were out of work? Obviously you don't want anything to do with that...do you, Faun?

Of course he doesn't. He's busy saying he said nothing about cap & trade.

He thinks he's the smartest guy in the room when in reality he's the imbecile he accuses everyone else of being.

Gotta love an imbecile like him. LOL

You m an like the way Republicans kissed 2016 goodbye after the economy improved under Obama?

I love how you progressives cite the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression as one of Barry's "accomplishments", Faun! Truth is if Obama hadn't lost the 2010 mid terms and had been able to keep passing his liberal agenda...the next of which was going to be Cap & Trade legislation...the economy would have slowed even further. If it hadn't been for advances in fracking technology...which Obama was against...we wouldn't have had the energy boom that drove the economy!
You poor, lying con tool, you can’t find a worse recession other than a depression.

Never ceases to amaze me how rightards bitch and moan about the job Democrats do to clean up Republican messes.
Passing Cap & Trade in the middle of that "worse recession other than a depression" would have grown the economy? Is that what you're going with, Faun?
I said nothing about Cap & Trade. What a pity the lying con tool can’t address what I actually said.

You brought up the economy improving under Obama and I pointed out that it was the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression and probably would have been worse if not for the Democrats losing big in 2010 and you progressives not being able to pass Cap & Trade.

I did. I pointed out it that barring a depression, it was the worst recession in history. I also pointed out how the right bitches and moans about Democrats cleaning up Republican messes.

Whereas you’re trying to talk about Cap & Trade, which had zero impact on the economy.

He thinks he's the smartest guy in the room when in reality he's the imbecile he accuses everyone else of being.

Where have I ever said I’m the smartest guy in the room? Exactly how deranged are you??

People are are fleeing the Democrat Party out of sheer humiliation.

Sure, who gives a shit about the party itself. I will vote as I have always, for the candidate.

I will never vote again for a Republican in any legislative office. You can't trust them to vote America over their party.

Well I always vote for the candidate as well.

It was a last minute decision to vote for Trump. I was going to vote for Gary Johnson as I did in the last election.

But after thinking about I decided I would vote for Trump.

The man isn't a politician and I decided I would see if he kept his promises and if he made a difference.

Best vote I ever made.

Well if things keep improving then the Dems can kiss 2020 goodbye.

In addition to being the only POTUS in history to NEVER SEE A SINGLE YEAR OF 3% GPD growth, he was also the only POTUS to be at war from his first day to his last. When he got into office, the USA was ranked number 1 in the world by the World Economic Forum in competitiveness under George W. Bush. Under Obama, we slipped to 7th. By the time he left office, we were still down from 1st, ranking at only 3rd. Obama had the Lowest labor participation rate since 1970's, Almost 95 million Americans out of the labor force, Worst recovery since the 1940's, Lowest home ownership rate in 51 years, Almost 13 million more Americans on food stamps, Over 43 million living in Poverty, First US sovereign debt downgrade in American history, Federal spending (25% of GDP): highest since world war II, Budget deficit(10% of GDP): highest since WWII, Federal Debt(67%of GDP): highest since after WWII, Employment (58.1% of population working): lowest since 1983, Longterm unemployment (45.9% of total):highest since 1930's, Increase in non-farm payroll employment(.05%) since recovery began 26 months ago: slowest job growth 26 months after a severe recession since WWII, Percentage of taxpayers paying income tax (49%): lowest in modern era, Government dependency(47%) defined as the percentage of persons receiving one or more federal benefit payments: highest in American history.

SOURCES: US Census Bureau, Treasury Dept., CBO, Standard and Poors, Office Of Management Budget, US Bureau Of Labor And Statistics, Morgan Stanley, Joint Committee On Taxation

Where have I ever said I’m the smartest guy in the room? Exactly how deranged are you??

Hey. No one ever says they are the smartest guy in the room but your posts would sure lead someone to believe that's what you believe.

You think everyone is a dummy but you.

LOL Carry on Mr smartest guy in the room

Guess not.
thumbsup.gif

Speaking of imbeciles. LOL
Well you failed to prove your claim. How else can you be perceived other than a lying imbecile once that occurred?

I did. I pointed out it that barring a depression, it was the worst recession in history. I also pointed out how the right bitches and moans about Democrats cleaning up Republican messes.

Whereas you’re trying to talk about Cap & Trade, which had zero impact on the economy.

Now THAT is some funny shit, Faun! You claim that Cap & Trade had zero impact on the economy? IT WASN'T PASSED, YOU MORON! THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT BARRY, HARRY AND NANCY INTENDED TO PASS IT AND IT WOULD HAVE HAD A MASSIVE NEGATIVE IMPACT ON THE ECONOMY!

Some guy posted this on social media. Any of you see such signs around your area? First I've seen one.

View attachment 202937

It's just another of the big lies that Trump now uses every day. He can't win with policy, so he lies.

ALL THE TIME.
yeah Trump won counties that Obama did, but he didn't get any democrat votes, and all those people suddenly became klansmen...you guy

Here's a map of the US counties that flipped to Trump from Democrats
These Lifelong Democrats Voted for Trump and Aren’t Sorry
Voices from Democratic Counties Where Trump Won Big

Now THAT is some funny shit, Faun! You claim that Cap & Trade had zero impact on the economy? IT WASN'T PASSED, YOU MORON! THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT BARRY, HARRY AND NANCY INTENDED TO PASS IT AND IT WOULD HAVE HAD A MASSIVE NEGATIVE IMPACT ON THE ECONOMY!

Geeze OS, don't you know Faun is the smartest guy in the room??

He sure doesn't want to talk about the failing of his hero Obama

Forum List

Back