Any of you guys seeing these signs or is it an anomaly?

You m an like the way Republicans kissed 2016 goodbye after the economy improved under Obama?

I love how you progressives cite the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression as one of Barry's "accomplishments", Faun! Truth is if Obama hadn't lost the 2010 mid terms and had been able to keep passing his liberal agenda...the next of which was going to be Cap & Trade legislation...the economy would have slowed even further. If it hadn't been for advances in fracking technology...which Obama was against...we wouldn't have had the energy boom that drove the economy!
You poor, lying con tool, you can’t find a worse recession other than a depression.

Never ceases to amaze me how rightards bitch and moan about the job Democrats do to clean up Republican messes.

I guess you can't read, dumbass. Maybe that was your problem all along!

You said, "You poor, lying con tool, you can’t find a worse recession other than a depression."

Oldstyle said, " I love how you progressives cite the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression as one of Barry's "accomplishments", Faun!

Can you see that there is a difference in what you claimed he said and what he actually said?

What a dumbass!

LMAO Oh but wait. He's the smartest guy in the room.

You obviously didn't know that. LOL

At least I can read.
LOL

I see I’ve gotten into your head. Pity I can’t collect on rent.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

How about this one? :auiqs.jpg:

You laugh, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Hillary runs again. Her rationale would be that she almost made it and leftwingers continue very loyal to her. Reason I think that? She's been running around the world giving speeches that seem VERRRRRRRRRY political to me.

On the other hand, you can run once, you can run twice, but if you run three times, you're Harold Stassen.
Hillary will be 73 in 2020 and she is too unhealthy for the rigors of being POTUS besides being too stupid to hold the office. If she does run then Trump will probably revoke her security clearance because of her history of handling classified material. It would be easier for a piss ant to eat a bale of hay than for HRC to be elected.

Dummy, Hillary is not employed by the government, why the hell would she have, or need, a classified clearance?

You m an like the way Republicans kissed 2016 goodbye after the economy improved under Obama?

I love how you progressives cite the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression as one of Barry's "accomplishments", Faun! Truth is if Obama hadn't lost the 2010 mid terms and had been able to keep passing his liberal agenda...the next of which was going to be Cap & Trade legislation...the economy would have slowed even further. If it hadn't been for advances in fracking technology...which Obama was against...we wouldn't have had the energy boom that drove the economy!
You poor, lying con tool, you can’t find a worse recession other than a depression.

Never ceases to amaze me how rightards bitch and moan about the job Democrats do to clean up Republican messes.

You said, "You poor, lying con tool, you can’t find a worse recession other than a depression."

Oldstyle said, " I love how you progressives cite the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression as one of Barry's "accomplishments", Faun!

Can you see that there is a difference in what you claimed he said and what he actually said?

What a dumbass!
Fucking imbecile... pointing out that taking long to come out of the worst recession since the Great Depression is addressing his point. It’s me pointing out the depth of the recession impacted the recovery.

It’s like someone saying it took person A 5 seconds to climb out of a hole but it took person B 5 minutes.

I point out the hole person A was in was 3 feet deep while person B was in a 20 foot hole — then along comes a schmuck like you to idiotically claim I didn’t address the point. :eusa_doh:

No. You just proved you are a dumbass yet again.
:boohoo:

What a dumbass!
Fucking imbecile... pointing out that taking long to come out of the worst recession since the Great Depression is addressing his point. It’s me pointing out the depth of the recession impacted the recovery.

It’s like someone saying it took person A 5 seconds to climb out of a hole but it took person B 5 minutes.

I point out the hole person A was in was 3 feet deep while person B was in a 20 foot hole — then along comes a schmuck like you to idiotically claim I didn’t address the point. :eusa_doh:

No. You just proved you are a dumbass yet again.
:boohoo:

It's a good thing you can play a fiddle. At least you won't be a typical liberal welfare queen.

I haven't seen any. But if the unemployment rate stays low, the economy keeps improving and the border is secure I'm sure reasonable Democrats will vote for Trump.

I haven't seen any. But if the unemployment rate stays low, the economy keeps improving and the border is secure I'm sure reasonable Democrats will vote for Trump.

Of course, of course economy will stay rosy forever, just for Trump.

My money is that it will head south within 2 years, as we are DEEP in the business cycle. When it does Trump the-deplorable-businessman will be living with approval in the 20s, facing impeachment.

Last edited:
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

How about this one? :auiqs.jpg:

You laugh, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Hillary runs again. Her rationale would be that she almost made it and leftwingers continue very loyal to her. Reason I think that? She's been running around the world giving speeches that seem VERRRRRRRRRY political to me.

On the other hand, you can run once, you can run twice, but if you run three times, you're Harold Stassen.
Hillary will be 73 in 2020 and she is too unhealthy for the rigors of being POTUS besides being too stupid to hold the office. If she does run then Trump will probably revoke her security clearance because of her history of handling classified material. It would be easier for a piss ant to eat a bale of hay than for HRC to be elected.

Dummy, Hillary is not employed by the government why the hell would she have a classified clearance?
When someone having a clearance no longer holds a position, they are debriefed. IOW they sign a statement they will not divulge any classified information to anyone. If they go to another job that requires a clearance, then they will undergo another modified background check to be given a clearance for the level of duty requires. ie: a person that was holding A TS could be downgraded to S.
williepete

You brought up the economy improving under Obama and I pointed out that it was the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression and probably would have been worse if not for the Democrats losing big in 2010 and you progressives not being able to pass Cap & Trade.

So did you NOT want to talk about the economy and the Obama agenda?
I did. I pointed out it that barring a depression, it was the worst recession in history. I also pointed out how the right bitches and moans about Democrats cleaning up Republican messes.

Whereas you’re trying to talk about Cap & Trade, which had zero impact on the economy.

Now THAT is some funny shit, Faun! You claim that Cap & Trade had zero impact on the economy? IT WASN'T PASSED, YOU MORON! THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT BARRY, HARRY AND NANCY INTENDED TO PASS IT AND IT WOULD HAVE HAD A MASSIVE NEGATIVE IMPACT ON THE ECONOMY!

Geeze OS, don't you know Faun is the smartest guy in the room??

He sure doesn't want to talk about the failing of his hero Obama

Faun's argument is akin to someone trying to shoot you...the gun misfiring...and then that person claiming that they never harmed you so they didn't do anything wrong!
Lying con tool ... we’re talking about the recovering while you’re trying to talk about things which had no impact on the recovery.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???
We were talking about the economy and Obama's economic agenda, Faun! What you desperately don't want to talk about is how the progressive wing of the Democratic Party pushed their liberal agenda...ObamaCare and Cap & Trade...even though neither grew the economy or created jobs and actually did the opposite of that! Do you ever stop avoiding the truth?

I did. I pointed out it that barring a depression, it was the worst recession in history. I also pointed out how the right bitches and moans about Democrats cleaning up Republican messes.

Whereas you’re trying to talk about Cap & Trade, which had zero impact on the economy.

Now THAT is some funny shit, Faun! You claim that Cap & Trade had zero impact on the economy? IT WASN'T PASSED, YOU MORON! THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT BARRY, HARRY AND NANCY INTENDED TO PASS IT AND IT WOULD HAVE HAD A MASSIVE NEGATIVE IMPACT ON THE ECONOMY!

Geeze OS, don't you know Faun is the smartest guy in the room??

He sure doesn't want to talk about the failing of his hero Obama

Faun's argument is akin to someone trying to shoot you...the gun misfiring...and then that person claiming that they never harmed you so they didn't do anything wrong!
Lying con tool ... we’re talking about the recovering while you’re trying to talk about things which had no impact on the recovery.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever???
We were talking about the economy and Obama's economic agenda, Faun! What you desperately don't want to talk about is how the progressive wing of the Democratic Party pushed their liberal agenda...ObamaCare and Cap & Trade...even though neither grew the economy or created jobs and actually did the opposite of that! Do you ever stop avoiding the truth?
Lying con tool... we were talking about the recovery...
I love how you progressives cite the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression as one of Barry's "accomplishments", Faun!
...which had nothing to do with Cap & Trade, no matter how desperate you are to talk about it.

More and more are running away from the dems.

More and more are leaving the Republican party too.
They call those "the smart ones" like Charlie Sykes, Steve Schmidt, Joe Scarborough, and George Will.
George Will, Having Left Republican Party, Urges Conservatives to Vote Against Donald Trump
Joe Scarborough left the party years and years ago. The only one in your list that is relevant to Trump is George Will, and that was before Trump won the election.

I remember my grandmother(a faithful watcher of Scarborough Country) being surprised when Joe accidentally let it slip that he is no longer a Republican, and my grandmother has been dead for over 3 years now after suffering from full blown Alzheimers for 2 years.

It is only a matter of time until millions of Democrats(almost all young)leave the party and never come back.

My money is that it will head south within 2 years, as we are DEEP in the business cycle. When it does Trump the-deplorable-businessman will be living with approval in the 20s, facing impeachment.

My money is that you and every other Liberal hope the economy goes south. Must suck wishing ill-will on your country and fellow Americans so you can get back in power.

My money is that you and every other Liberal hope the economy goes south. Must suck wishing ill-will on your country and fellow Americans so you can get back in power.
And you would lose that bet.

I just won that bet. Way to easy.

Bill Maher says a crashing economy would be one way to get Trump out of office

Nope, you lost it. I’m a Liberal and I’ve said I hope Trump keeps the economy going like he has been.

But you’re right — that was way too easy.

Dummy that does not mean Maher and especially not anyone else is FOR crashing the economy.

Dummy that does not mean Maher and especially not anyone else is FOR crashing the economy.

Dumb ass, that's exactly what he said.

Forum List

Back