Any of you guys seeing these signs or is it an anomaly?

Isaac thinks Trump is a failure because he wasn't given the Nobel Peace Prize for showing up to work like Barry.

No, no, it was perfectly fair: Barry was given the Nobel Peace Prize for being black, and you have to admit Trump is not black. Nope.......not a victim, either.
He got it because the Nobel idiots thought he was bringing peace and didn't realize that he was a traditional progressive dem on social issues, but he was going to bomb the shit out anyone we didn't like.

Try looking past color.

Isaac thinks Trump is a failure because he wasn't given the Nobel Peace Prize for showing up to work like Barry.

Obama wasn't given the Nobel Prize for showing up. He was given it for being Black. Well half Black. Thank goodness he was too lazy to do too much damage.

Some guy posted this on social media. Any of you see such signs around your area? First I've seen one.

View attachment 202937

It's just another of the big lies that Trump now uses every day. He can't win with policy, so he lies.

ALL THE TIME.

Well maybe this is a LIE also?

galluppartyaffilia070519.png

Party Affiliation

Where have I ever said I’m the smartest guy in the room? Exactly how deranged are you??

Hey. No one ever says they are the smartest guy in the room but your posts would sure lead someone to believe that's what you believe.

You think everyone is a dummy but you.

LOL Carry on Mr smartest guy in the room
So now you think I’m responsible for your delusions??

:cuckoo:

Nah. You aren't responsible for me in any way.

LOL
Then why are you falsely claiming I think I’m the smartest guy in the room because you falsely believe I think that?

That’s your demented impression; with which, I have nothing to do.

See there you go.

I'm demented?

Just because I see you as seeing yourself as the smartest guy in the room?

Well anyone reading your posts would think the same.
Yet no one other than you has ever said anything of the sort. What do you call something no one but you has expressed other than dementia?

Hey. No one ever says they are the smartest guy in the room but your posts would sure lead someone to believe that's what you believe.

You think everyone is a dummy but you.

LOL Carry on Mr smartest guy in the room

LOL
Then why are you falsely claiming I think I’m the smartest guy in the room because you falsely believe I think that?

See there you go.

I'm demented?

Yet no one other than you has ever said anything of the sort. What do you call something no one but you has expressed other than dementia?

An opinion??
LOL

LOL

See there you go.

I'm demented?

An opinion??
LOL
Who said opinions can’t be based on dementia? :dunno:

This thread is so incredibly boring --- the All About Faun thread, and he seems to be a far-left guy with nothing much to say except personal insults. Okay, I put him on ignore and go somewhere more interesting.

Well if things keep improving then the Dems can kiss 2020 goodbye.
You m an like the way Republicans kissed 2016 goodbye after the economy improved under Obama?

I love how you progressives cite the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression as one of Barry's "accomplishments", Faun! Truth is if Obama hadn't lost the 2010 mid terms and had been able to keep passing his liberal agenda...the next of which was going to be Cap & Trade legislation...the economy would have slowed even further. If it hadn't been for advances in fracking technology...which Obama was against...we wouldn't have had the energy boom that drove the economy!
You poor, lying con tool, you can’t find a worse recession other than a depression.

Never ceases to amaze me how rightards bitch and moan about the job Democrats do to clean up Republican messes.
In addition to being the only POTUS in history to NEVER SEE A SINGLE YEAR OF 3% GPD growth, he was also the only POTUS to be at war from his first day to his last. When he got into office, the USA was ranked number 1 in the world by the World Economic Forum in competitiveness under George W. Bush. Under Obama, we slipped to 7th. By the time he left office, we were still down from 1st, ranking at only 3rd. Obama had the Lowest labor participation rate since 1970's, Almost 95 million Americans out of the labor force, Worst recovery since the 1940's, Lowest home ownership rate in 51 years, Almost 13 million more Americans on food stamps, Over 43 million living in Poverty, First US sovereign debt downgrade in American history, Federal spending (25% of GDP): highest since world war II, Budget deficit(10% of GDP): highest since WWII, Federal Debt(67%of GDP): highest since after WWII, Employment (58.1% of population working): lowest since 1983, Longterm unemployment (45.9% of total):highest since 1930's, Increase in non-farm payroll employment(.05%) since recovery began 26 months ago: slowest job growth 26 months after a severe recession since WWII, Percentage of taxpayers paying income tax (49%): lowest in modern era, Government dependency(47%) defined as the percentage of persons receiving one or more federal benefit payments: highest in American history.

SOURCES: US Census Bureau, Treasury Dept., CBO, Standard and Poors, Office Of Management Budget, US Bureau Of Labor And Statistics, Morgan Stanley, Joint Committee On Taxation
LOL

What war were we enganged in, in 2017 when Obama left office?

And Obama is not the only president to not have a year with GDP never going above 3% ... Trump has also not had a year above 3%.

And while you complain about 95 million people out of the labor force, there are currently 96 million people not in it. And increases to long term unemployment, food stamps and poverty were all directly related to Bush’s Great Recession.

But my favorite part of your diatribe was about the lowest home ownership in half a century. :lol: Dumbfuck — that was due to Bush and Republicans cratering the real estate markets across the U.S.; which froze the credit markets. How on G-d’s green Earth was that because of Obama when foreclosures began hitting record numbers in 2006?
Hate to burst your bubble. Perhaps you missed this bit of history. For Obama, an Unexpected Legacy of Two Full Terms at War
In case you missed the news on that. 44 himself declare red the recession over in 2009.
44 had eight years in office Come talk to us about his GPD after he is done with his terms.
You once again seem to miss the point these are all numbers during his eight years not just one.
Learn something then get back to us.

You m an like the way Republicans kissed 2016 goodbye after the economy improved under Obama?

I love how you progressives cite the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression as one of Barry's "accomplishments", Faun! Truth is if Obama hadn't lost the 2010 mid terms and had been able to keep passing his liberal agenda...the next of which was going to be Cap & Trade legislation...the economy would have slowed even further. If it hadn't been for advances in fracking technology...which Obama was against...we wouldn't have had the energy boom that drove the economy!
You poor, lying con tool, you can’t find a worse recession other than a depression.

Never ceases to amaze me how rightards bitch and moan about the job Democrats do to clean up Republican messes.

I guess you can't read, dumbass. Maybe that was your problem all along!

You said, "You poor, lying con tool, you can’t find a worse recession other than a depression."

Oldstyle said, " I love how you progressives cite the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression as one of Barry's "accomplishments", Faun!

Can you see that there is a difference in what you claimed he said and what he actually said?

What a dumbass!

Nope. I haven't seen any signs like that in my area either.

You won't find any of those around where I live because the only Democrats around here are convicted felons and cannot vote!
You live in Leavenworth?

Leavenworth is full of Democrats. Is that what you are saying?

No, I live where there is a Republican county government, every city in the county has a Republican mayor, our Governor is a Republican, our US Representative is a Republican, and both our Senators are Republican. No Democrats need apply.

You said, "You poor, lying con tool, you can’t find a worse recession other than a depression."

Oldstyle said, " I love how you progressives cite the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression as one of Barry's "accomplishments", Faun!

Can you see that there is a difference in what you claimed he said and what he actually said?

What a dumbass!
Fucking imbecile... pointing out that taking long to come out of the worst recession since the Great Depression is addressing his point. It’s me pointing out the depth of the recession impacted the recovery.

It’s like someone saying it took person A 5 seconds to climb out of a hole but it took person B 5 minutes.

I point out the hole person A was in was 3 feet deep while person B was in a 20 foot hole — then along comes a schmuck like you to idiotically claim I didn’t address the point. :eusa_doh:

What a dumbass!

LMAO Oh but wait. He's the smartest guy in the room.

You obviously didn't know that. LOL

What a dumbass!
Fucking imbecile... pointing out that taking long to come out of the worst recession since the Great Depression is addressing his point. It’s me pointing out the depth of the recession impacted the recovery.

It’s like someone saying it took person A 5 seconds to climb out of a hole but it took person B 5 minutes.

I point out the hole person A was in was 3 feet deep while person B was in a 20 foot hole — then along comes a schmuck like you to idiotically claim I didn’t address the point. :eusa_doh:

No. You just proved you are a dumbass yet again.

What a dumbass!

LMAO Oh but wait. He's the smartest guy in the room.

You obviously didn't know that. LOL

At least I can read.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

How about this one? :auiqs.jpg:

You laugh, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Hillary runs again. Her rationale would be that she almost made it and leftwingers continue very loyal to her. Reason I think that? She's been running around the world giving speeches that seem VERRRRRRRRRY political to me.

On the other hand, you can run once, you can run twice, but if you run three times, you're Harold Stassen.
Hillary will be 73 in 2020 and she is too unhealthy for the rigors of being POTUS besides being too stupid to hold the office. If she does run then Trump will probably revoke her security clearance because of her history of handling classified material. It would be easier for a piss ant to eat a bale of hay than for HRC to be elected.

Forum List

Back