Any official that shields/conceals/harbors an illegal is subject to 5 years in federal prison.

That is a current law on the books. Furthermore if said illegal kills someone the official is subject to the possibility of LIFE in prison.

These stupid radical leftists in charge of these sanctuary cities are playing with fire.

To bad none of them will ever see the inside of a cell.

Oh wait. I forgot. Trump is now the POTUS. Maybe they will and I for one will be very glad.

• Banned
That is a current law on the books. Furthermore if said illegal kills someone the official is subject to the possibility of LIFE in prison.

These stupid radical leftists in charge of these sanctuary cities are playing with fire.

Oh wait. I forgot. Trump is now the POTUS. Maybe they will and I for one will be very glad.
If he throws one or two of them in jail with this law sanctuary cities will evaporate

If he throws one or two of them in jail with this law sanctuary cities will evaporate
Throw as many as possible. Start with Governors and mayors!

I feel Government officials in 'Sanctuary Cities' should be held accountable for all crimes committed by Illegals in their jurisdictions. This should be accomplished by way of both criminal and civil action. Until Democrat officials are held accountable, they'll continue creating more 'Sanctuary Cities.'

Oooooo......

Can you begin with this one....pleeeeezzzzzz!!!!

"NYC Mayor: 'We will go to court immediately' if funding halted over 'sanctuary city' executive order"
NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio prepared to go to court to fight 'sanctuary city' executive order - CNNPolitics.com

Oooooo......

"NYC Mayor: 'We will go to court immediately' if funding halted over 'sanctuary city' executive order"
NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio prepared to go to court to fight 'sanctuary city' executive order - CNNPolitics.com
Let's see if he's ready for jail.

Even Democrat legal scholars have voiced concerns over how Democrats have just ignored our laws and do as they please. If leaders don't obey the law soon after the people will feel no need to obey the law either.

Democrat officials have to be held accountable. Right now, they're not. They should be held responsible for all crimes committed by Illegals in their jurisdictions. Once held accountable, Democrats will reconsider their 'Sanctuary Cities.'

Oooooo......

Ready or not.....

Oooooo......

Ready or not.....

LMAO Bet DeBlasio shits his pants if it actually goes to court.

If it does he's an idiot. He's clearly in violation. Wonder how he would like a cell with a big bruiser of a roommate who likes DeBlasio's looks?? LOL

Even Democrat legal scholars have voiced concerns over how Democrats have just ignored our laws and do as they please. If leaders don't obey the law soon after the people will feel no need to obey the law either.

As I understand it, every elected official takes an oath of office that they will follow the constitution and the laws of the nation. It is beyond despicable and an absolute outrage that these bastard mayors have decided to fail in their most basic and fundamental duty to the citizens of their cities.

Every mayor who chooses to try to operate a "sanctuary" city should be impeached from office, arrested and indicted.

What's more, if an official violates the law by releasing an illegal alien who was arrested for a felony and that illegal alien goes out and commits a murder, the official is guilty of accessory to murder. It has happened in San Francisco and there is no statute of limitations on murder. There is a new Sheriff in town and you can bet your ass that some heads will roll.

Democrat officials have to be held accountable. Right now, they're not. They should be held responsible for all crimes committed by Illegals in their jurisdictions. Once held accountable, Democrats will reconsider their 'Sanctuary Cities.'

I don't believe it will go further than stopping federal funds.....$150 billion to NYC
Our mayor says he will basically disband police if Trump withholds funds.

And I would love to see the same strategy applied to any university that accepts illegal aliens....no federal student aid loans to those universities.

We live in interesting times.

Look what happened in San Francisco, the poor young woman was shot dead by an illegal given sanctuary multiple times. None were held accountable. They just waited for the story to die down and it only made the news because of president Trump.

Covering up the negative side of illegal immigration has been decades in the making. They specifically avoid compiling crime statistics so they don't have to report them and they can't be used to argue against illegals.

I don't believe it will go further than stopping federal funds.....$150 billion to NYC
Our mayor says he will basically disband police if Trump withholds funds.

And I would love to see the same strategy applied to any university that accepts illegal aliens....no federal student aid loans to those universities.

We live in interesting times.

It is long, long overdue - you cannot have a government where one of the two operating parties' sole existence is based upon handing welfare out to illegal aliens imported to vote for that party. The entire system faces a cataclysm if this is not stopped, and I still advocate the arrest of the national democratic party leadership for their violating the constitution and laws they swore to uphold.

Forum List

Back