Any proof that Blacks experience prejudices more than Whites today?

AND--I know you've read many of my other post which support what I've said on this thread--I've said it many times::
1. racism exist but not in the quantity the blacks perceive it to be
So now racism does exist but my point is racism should not exist at all. There should not be a system of racism - white supremacy anywhere
2. blacks perceive racism when there is none
Do you think blacks perceived racism when there was none in the 50's and 60's ?

What about Black racists from Malcom X to yourself, why don't you have to have guilt, and apologize for your existence?

I've told this story before--I grew up in a mostly black 'hood
I find this hard to believe
my brothers and I were more ''black' 'than white
What is that meant to mean ?
....had a lot of black friends
....then a new black family moved in close by....they kept giving us crap.
So a black family moved and started giving you crap for no reason ?

Really dude ? What kinda lie is this. For one if this was true. You would have got real white and called the calvary (The cops)
...we were not racist and never thought of the world in a racial sense
But you just spend your time on this forum trying to prove how violent black ppl are.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5
so we were kind of surprised--wtf is going on???
Translation.

DHI7tYeU0AEXhKQ_zpslrujqp2d.jpg

one time they gave my mom crap

--my dad told me to go kick some ass--which I did..a little after that, we became good friends with that family
Fk outta here. Like you'd be brave enough to step to a black man your age and size in unarmed 1 on 1 combat. You know this would happen. Don't ya ?

So you called the cops.
and if you haven't seen my post on '''walking while white''--here it is:
..I was walking to work at around 530 am and a cop started stalking me
I usually bike to work, but if it snowed/etc I walked
so I was going through a lawn care parking lot, which I had been doing for over TEN years
so I see a car there, and it stopped and backed up
I thought ''this is weird, I might have to tell the cops'' [ I'm just aware that oddities could mean trouble ]..this is 530 am when they are not opened--no one around!!
so I walked past the building and up the road and I notice that car stop in the middle of the intersection [ which wasn't busy at all] and just wait with it's light's on
I thought VERY strange
as I kept walking, this car SLOWLY turns towards me and follows me --slowly--I know this because I can see the headlights on the nearby houses
..this car is following/stalking me

..I thought if it gets near me I'm running--better safe than sorry
..he comes up to me and says something like ''what's up''
..I ran to someone's house I knew close by and the cop stops and says he just wants to talk to me

so--I was stalked for just ----------WALKING by a cop ..and I'M WHITE

I've told this story before--I grew up in a mostly black 'hood
my brothers and I were more ''black' 'than white
What is that meant to mean ?
....had a lot of black friends
....then a new black family moved in close by....they kept giving us crap.
So a black family moved and started giving you crap for no reason ?

Really dude ? What kinda lie is this. For one if this was true. You would have got real white and called the calvary (The cops)
...we were not racist and never thought of the world in a racial sense
But you just spend your time on this forum trying to prove how violent black ppl are.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5
so we were kind of surprised--wtf is going on???
Translation.

one time they gave my mom crap

--my dad told me to go kick some ass--which I did..a little after that, we became good friends with that family
Fk outta here. Like you'd be brave enough to step to a black man your age and size in unarmed 1 on 1 combat. You know this would happen. Don't ya ?

So you called the cops.
and if you haven't seen my post on '''walking while white''--here it is:
..I was walking to work at around 530 am and a cop started stalking me
I usually bike to work, but if it snowed/etc I walked
so I was going through a lawn care parking lot, which I had been doing for over TEN years
so I see a car there, and it stopped and backed up
I thought ''this is weird, I might have to tell the cops'' [ I'm just aware that oddities could mean trouble ]..this is 530 am when they are not opened--no one around!!
so I walked past the building and up the road and I notice that car stop in the middle of the intersection [ which wasn't busy at all] and just wait with it's light's on
I thought VERY strange
as I kept walking, this car SLOWLY turns towards me and follows me --slowly--I know this because I can see the headlights on the nearby houses
..this car is following/stalking me

..I thought if it gets near me I'm running--better safe than sorry
..he comes up to me and says something like ''what's up''
..I ran to someone's house I knew close by and the cop stops and says he just wants to talk to me

so--I was stalked for just ----------WALKING by a cop ..and I'M WHITE
Having the upper hand in a situation doesn’t mean you have the upper hand absolutely.

Using personal anecdotes to support your point is bad science. If anything your example kinda proves my point.

The fact that the worse example of unwarranted police brutality you could come up was a police man who just wanted to "talk to you" says everything.

Look.

1. Police harrassment/brutality
2. Assumptions of incompetence, regardless of how shiny your resume is
3. Assumptions that you are prone to rape (esp. Black males)
4. Assumptions that anything you say is racist is just your own “sensitivity”
5. Decreased chances of garnering employment, higher education, or the most current health treatment, from the get go
6. etc., etc., etc.

All of the above things can happen to you (or any person), but they won’t happen to you backed by the institutional power of Whiteness.

A cop can pull you over and harrass you, but the law enforcement system (a White institution) is not designed to disproportionately assume your guilt because you are White.

It’s almost too obvious to type out that any [insert negative action] can happen to anybody.

The difference between it happening to someone who has White privilege and someone who doesn’t is that the issue of whether it happens solely because of skin color (on a systemic level) does not have to be taken into account by a White person.

You’re operating on a Racism 101 level here–step your game up.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="[
1. Police harrassment/brutality
2. Assumptions of incompetence, regardless of how shiny your resume is
3. Assumptions that you are prone to rape (esp. Black males)
4. Assumptions that anything you say is racist is just your own “sensitivity”
5. Decreased chances of garnering employment, higher education, or the most current health treatment, from the get go
6. etc., etc., etc.

[/QUOTE]
we are not assuming blacks are more prone to rape/robbery/murder since they commit these at much higher rates---this is just a statistical-mathematical fact
--I've posted the facts and links for this many times......
..blacks are more prone to rape/murder/robbery
..no, most blacks do not commit crime/etc---but the blacks undeniably have a big problem, much bigger than whites, at committing crime, etc
---also, if they commit crime/etc at much higher rates--then OBVIOUSLY they will have more problems with the police......a 5th grader can see the mathematical equation

All of the above things can happen to you (or any person), but they won’t happen to you backed by the institutional power of Whiteness.
--as stated before these things do happen to blacks--but not anywhere near the quantity blacks claim

we are not assuming blacks are more prone to rape/robbery/murder since they commit these at much higher rates---this is just a statistical-mathematical fact
..no, most blacks do not commit crime/etc---but the blacks undeniably have a big problem, much bigger than whites, at committing crime, etc
---also, if they commit crime/etc at much higher rates--then OBVIOUSLY they will have more problems with the police......a 5th grader can see the mathematical equation
You did not post facts you posted evidence that you felt supported your argument.

Big difference.

You are still missing my point. You tend to employ the Common White Tendency of focusing on “Black people do it” which shows your reluctance to admit that “Yes - White people (or White institutions) do X and it has a disproportionate effect on black people”.

It doesn’t matter if you meant to derail or not. It's still is a derailment.

White people need to direct their efforts toward other white people. You don’t get to tell black people what to do. White people need to “clean up your own house first”. The only White people who can actually “practice what they preach” when it comes to anti-racism rhetoric are those who are focused on fixing the f*cked-up mentalities and actions of other White people. In reality, most just want to get a pat on the head from Black people. Which one are you?

Michael A. Wood Jr was a white retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans in Baltimore have long known.

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
  • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
  • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
  • Use unspoken arrest quota.
  • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
  • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other.

When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street. Also the police were told not to enforce drug laws against white people

He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests like the prison-industrial complex that need 90% occupancy.

Or white cop Adrian Schoolcraft he logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats. He recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.

Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Meanwhile serious crime was not taken seriously. .

When he had a solid case he went to InternalAffairs. So the police arrived at his door with a dozen policemen. They tore his place apart. They threw him to the ground, beat him up and handcuffed him.

After six days missing his dad found his son at last in a mental ward in Queens NY, where the police had put him.

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs themselves. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

I could go on.

But if you want to act like a 10 naive year kid and swallow everything the police tell you about crime stats that's on you.

Last edited:
You did not post facts you posted evidence that you felt supported your argument.

Big difference.

You are still missing my point. You tend to employ the Common White Tendency of focusing on “Black people do it” which shows your reluctance to admit that “Yes - White people (or White institutions) do X and it has a disproportionate effect on black people”.

It doesn’t matter if you meant to derail or not. It's still is a derailment.

White people need to direct their efforts toward other white people. You don’t get to tell black people what to do. White people need to “clean up your own house first”. The only White people who can actually “practice what they preach” when it comes to anti-racism rhetoric are those who are focused on fixing the f*cked-up mentalities and actions of other White people. In reality, most just want to get a pat on the head from Black people. Which one are you?

Michael A. Wood Jr was a white retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans in Baltimore have long known.

The Police :
  • Racially profile.·
  • Lie.
  • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
  • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
  • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
  • Use unspoken arrest quota.
  • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
  • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
  • Are badly trained.
  • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other.

When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street. Also the police were told not to enforce drug laws against white people

He did not see himself as racist but took part in a racist institution by following orders. And these orders came from top. Who were supported by politicians who represented not the people but moneyed interests like the prison-industrial complex that need 90% occupancy.

Or white cop Adrian Schoolcraft he logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats. He recorded everything that was said with a small tape recorder while he was on duty.

Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Meanwhile serious crime was not taken seriously. .

When he had a solid case he went to InternalAffairs. So the police arrived at his door with a dozen policemen. They tore his place apart. They threw him to the ground, beat him up and handcuffed him.

After six days missing his dad found his son at last in a mental ward in Queens NY, where the police had put him.

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs themselves. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

I could go on.

But if you want to act like a 10 naive year kid and swallow everything the police tell you about crime stats that's on you.
...come on ---yes --I and many others have posted facts/evidence
...blacks commit crime/murder/etc at much higher rates--plain and simple--if you deny this, you prove you cannot discuss logically,fairly, sensibly, etc
...now--do you deny blacks commit murder/crime/rape at much higher rates??
tell me now--yes and no---if you deny it, there is no sense in discussing anymore

...blacks commit crime/murder/etc at much higher rates--plain and simple--if you deny this, you prove you cannot discuss logically,fairly, sensibly, etc
tell me now--yes and no---if you deny it, there is no sense in discussing anymore
You post facts that support your POV. which is bit like asking Ronald McDonald for facts about vegetarians

Can you explain the white New Jersey chiefs of police wanting to kill all black people ?
Can you explain how the white Philly Police Union president call BLM activists "Wild Animals" ?
Can you explain how the Cali Police are sympathizing with white supremacists ?
Can you explain how a white man (Sheriff Scott Israel) in Florida who got caught entrapping 18 black people in 2016 (0 white people,) but is more recently accused of directing deputies to put on ski masks & bust up a venue repeatedly on hip hop nights ?

DWtLvupV4AASdb2.jpg

But you believe that persons holding these biases would nonetheless be able to fairly evaluate black criminals, compile create crime stats that the stereotypes to which they confess would play no role in their evaluations of such black people in the real world. And this is just the tip of the ice berg as these are the only ones that have been outed.

Or the FBI (White people love to go to the FBI to get so called facts) is a branch of white supremacy. They have illegally sabotaged & assassinated every black leader from Garvey to MLK

The FBI have a history with black people of
  • Planting false stories in the press.
  • Planting false witnesses in court trials.
  • Sending false letters to create distrust and division among leaders.
  • Planting informers everywhere and then falsely named others as informers.
  • Got people fired at work.
  • Breaking up marriages.
  • Breaking into people’s houses to search them.
  • Arresting leaders for minor traffic violations.
  • Framing people for murder and other false charges – to lock them up or at least keep them tied up in court till something stuck.
  • Committing murder.
They killed Fred Hampton (A black panther leader in Chicago) That was proved in court.

Fred_Hampton_Speaking_at_Chicago_Black_Panther_Rally__1969.jpg

They had the Chicago police break down his door in the middle of the night and gun him down. The FBI had been keeping a file on him even before he joined the Panthers.

They framed Geronimo Pratt (Below) for murder

6a00d8341c630a53ef015432bb04c8970c-pi

And they made sure one of his defence lawyers was an FBI informer

Panthers secretly working for the FBI talked about the FBI blowing up department stores and giving the police an excuse to arrest top panthers and throw them in prison.

The press and the police did the FBI’s bidding. The Panthers found much of its leadership killed, sent to prison or driven out of the country.

Dick Gregory was such a powerful opponent against systematic racism, J. Edgar Hoover ordered the FBI to use the mafia to murder him.

DHpY4qzVoAAfrh7.jpg

And J Edgar Hoover was a cross dressing gay man who hated black people and he had a lover was one of his top FBI Agents. The FBI wrote an anonymous letter to Martin Luther King encouraging him to kill himself ?

Or how about MKULTRA and those deeds? FBN and CIA connections with international crime syndicates and co-operation to bring in tons of drugs for the consumption of inner city blacks.

That started in the 1940’s and devastated whole cities eventually. A book about that and the whole war on drugs by Douglas Valentine: The Strength of the Wolf: The secret history of America’s war on drugs.

Even today the FBI has just released BIE (Black Identity Extremists). Another crock of B.S

Their objective is to murder innocent black people and use this BIE thing to kill even more of us. So when black folks protest or file citizen complaints about illegal searches and seizures, police theft of property, police violence in the form of needless beatings and brutality; cases of blatant police disrespect for the dignity of black people and actual state-sanctioned murders by police, their names will be placed on the terrorist watch list by the FBI.

So black people are being extreme if we hate or distrust an institution brimming with white supremacists.

And these are your sources for your fact ? Right ?

You post facts that support your POV. which is bit like asking Ronald McDonald for facts about vegetarians

Can you explain the white New Jersey chiefs of police wanting to kill all black people ?
Can you explain how the white Philly Police Union president call BLM activists "Wild Animals" ?
Can you explain how the Cali Police are sympathizing with white supremacists ?
Can you explain how a white man (Sheriff Scott Israel) in Florida who got caught entrapping 18 black people in 2016 (0 white people,) but is more recently accused of directing deputies to put on ski masks & bust up a venue repeatedly on hip hop nights ?

DWtLvupV4AASdb2.jpg

But you believe that persons holding these biases would nonetheless be able to fairly evaluate black criminals, compile create crime stats that the stereotypes to which they confess would play no role in their evaluations of such black people in the real world. And this is just the tip of the ice berg as these are the only ones that have been outed.

Or the FBI (White people love to go to the FBI to get so called facts) is a branch of white supremacy. They have illegally sabotaged & assassinated every black leader from Garvey to MLK

The FBI have a history with black people of
  • Planting false stories in the press.
  • Planting false witnesses in court trials.
  • Sending false letters to create distrust and division among leaders.
  • Planting informers everywhere and then falsely named others as informers.
  • Got people fired at work.
  • Breaking up marriages.
  • Breaking into people’s houses to search them.
  • Arresting leaders for minor traffic violations.
  • Framing people for murder and other false charges – to lock them up or at least keep them tied up in court till something stuck.
  • Committing murder.
They killed Fred Hampton (A black panther leader in Chicago) That was proved in court.

Fred_Hampton_Speaking_at_Chicago_Black_Panther_Rally__1969.jpg

They had the Chicago police break down his door in the middle of the night and gun him down. The FBI had been keeping a file on him even before he joined the Panthers.

They framed Geronimo Pratt (Below) for murder

6a00d8341c630a53ef015432bb04c8970c-pi

And they made sure one of his defence lawyers was an FBI informer

Panthers secretly working for the FBI talked about the FBI blowing up department stores and giving the police an excuse to arrest top panthers and throw them in prison.

The press and the police did the FBI’s bidding. The Panthers found much of its leadership killed, sent to prison or driven out of the country.

Dick Gregory was such a powerful opponent against systematic racism, J. Edgar Hoover ordered the FBI to use the mafia to murder him.

DHpY4qzVoAAfrh7.jpg

And J Edgar Hoover was a cross dressing gay man who hated black people and he had a lover was one of his top FBI Agents. The FBI wrote an anonymous letter to Martin Luther King encouraging him to kill himself ?

Or how about MKULTRA and those deeds? FBN and CIA connections with international crime syndicates and co-operation to bring in tons of drugs for the consumption of inner city blacks.

That started in the 1940’s and devastated whole cities eventually. A book about that and the whole war on drugs by Douglas Valentine: The Strength of the Wolf: The secret history of America’s war on drugs.

Even today the FBI has just released BIE (Black Identity Extremists). Another crock of B.S

Their objective is to murder innocent black people and use this BIE thing to kill even more of us. So when black folks protest or file citizen complaints about illegal searches and seizures, police theft of property, police violence in the form of needless beatings and brutality; cases of blatant police disrespect for the dignity of black people and actual state-sanctioned murders by police, their names will be placed on the terrorist watch list by the FBI.

So black people are being extreme if we hate or distrust an institution brimming with white supremacists.

And these are your sources for your fact ? Right ?
sure sure--
your post # 65
You did not post facts
your post # 67
You post facts
which is it??? you are contradicting yourself
well, we are getting somewhere slowly
ok --you will not accept the facts that blacks commit murder/crime etc at higher rates
you have proven not to accept facts/discuss sensibly/logically/fairly/etc

I've posted facts as evidence to support my points
???!!!!????
no--we wouldn't want to use facts as evidence, would we...?

Blacks more likely than whites to be investigated for university applications

Labour has accused the higher education system of institutional racism and demands urgent action to stop the “racial profiling” of applicants. This is because this is not the first major concern that UK universities are treating their black students unfairly in recent months. This year, several high profile incidents have exposed an inability (and unwillingness) to tackle abuse on campus.

Shows you white supremacy is global. But guys like SobieskiSavedEurope loves to give the lie that universities are just rolling out the red carpet for black people

Forum List

Back