Any REAL evidence that Russian weapons were used to down the Malaysian flight or not?

So......how exactly do you sneak a missile in that is the size of a telephone pole? Plus it's launch truck, AND radar control track? No matter if it was Buk or an SA-2 Guideline from the 1960's, there is NO doubt that the missile that brought them down was of Russian origin.
This is why I asked moderators to close the thread after half an hour, because it devolves into all kinds of off topic discussions, and I keep checking into this thread to see if maybe someone has posted some evidence, wasting time.

It is a very topical question however, and DOES constitute evidence. The most compelling evidence that it was Russian separatists, is of course, their claim to have shot down a Ukrainian transport in the same area at the same time. Once they figured out it was a civilian jet they clammed up.

To a reasonable person (a legal definition used worldwide) that is enough evidence to warrant a trial all by itself.

The two aircraft of the Ukraine shot down TODAY are a bit of evidence.

You can't get evidence until investigators are allowed into crash area and the Russian backed separatist are keeping people out. Given the plane was shot down in a separatist controlled area which is near the Russian border do you have a better candidate for who's weapons could have been used?

If everyone is kept out, how do news crews get there to rifle through the debris?

News crews are not crash investigators I highly doubt they would know what to look for at a crash site.

You can't get evidence until investigators are allowed into crash area and the Russian backed separatist are keeping people out. Given the plane was shot down in a separatist controlled area which is near the Russian border do you have a better candidate for who's weapons could have been used?

Yup. From what I've read the Russian Seperatists shot the plane down.

Of course all the lefty's on the board make it look like Putin stood on the hill with a rocket launcher and shot it down. How absurd.

Russian Seperatists shot it down. Not the Russian military.

Of course all the lefty's on the board make it look like Putin stood on the hill with a rocket launcher and shot it down. How absurd.

I don't think anyone doubts the weapon was Russian as for who pulled the trigger given this weapon requires some pretty extensive training to learn to use it was likely either Russian military personal supporting the separatist or the separatist themselves being overseen by Russian military advisors.

If everyone is kept out, how do news crews get there to rifle through the debris?
exactly. Apparently news crews were allowed long enough to take a video of this guy lifting up a bunny rabbit from the rubble (stealing it), but then throw out so they could not show us the rest of the video where the rebel put that bunny rabbit back down and said a prayer for the victims:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why Russian forces wouldn't allow international inspectors near the wreckage? Let's see if we can guess.
There are no Russian forces near the wreckage precisely because weeks and months before USA/EU demanded that Russian forces do not enter the region.

There are Russian speaking people, because that is the language they are speaking, and even Ukrainian I can understand because I speak Russian and Ukrainian "language" is like a drunk Mexican speaking American.

Why do you people have to lie all the time?

Investigators Denied Full Access to Begin Crash Probe - WSJ
I did not lie and you can not back your accusations, but your investigative reporters do as is shown in the video:

I don't think anyone doubts the weapon was Russian as for who pulled the trigger given this weapon requires some pretty extensive training to learn to use it was likely either Russian military personal supporting the separatist or the separatist themselves being overseen by Russian military advisors.

Seems to me the Russian radar could tell the difference between an airliner and military plane. Radar is way advanced today.

Its also kinda stupid for the Russians to knowingly shoot down and airliner. Talk about dumb.

Of course the seperatists shot it down and I doubt their Russian handlers were around when they did so or I'm sure they would have stopped them.

Seems to me the Russian radar could tell the difference between an airliner and military plane. Radar is way advanced today.

Its also kinda stupid for the Russians to knowingly shoot down and airliner. Talk about dumb.

Of course the seperatists shot it down and I doubt their Russian handlers were around when they did so or I'm sure they would have stopped them.

I don't think the shoot down was intentional the world had already started to lose interest in what Putin was doing in Ukraine the last thing he would want is for Ukraine to be back in spotlight which it now is.

There are no Russian forces near the wreckage precisely because weeks and months before USA/EU demanded that Russian forces do not enter the region.

There are Russian speaking people, because that is the language they are speaking, and even Ukrainian I can understand because I speak Russian and Ukrainian "language" is like a drunk Mexican speaking American.

Why do you people have to lie all the time?

Investigators Denied Full Access to Begin Crash Probe - WSJ
I did not lie and you can not back your accusations, but your investigative reporters do as is shown in the video:

No, your wrong again. You lied and you continue to lie. When will you stop lying? Do you have to consult with the GRU first?

hAHFEKt.jpg

I think it mocks Europe more to be honest, and is pretty damn accurate.

Russia is a right wing bastion, and defender of integrity and truth in comparison to the criminals running DC and the EU.

I think it mocks Europe more to be honest, and is pretty damn accurate.

Russia is a right wing bastion, and defender of integrity and truth in comparison to the criminals running DC and the EU.
I agree, I myself am often mistaken for a fan of Putin, because I don't buy into their BS. I wrongly assumed you were ridiculing him about situation in Ukraine, like so many here.

It is undisputed that the Ukrainian government has bombed rebel targets from the air. Once that happens, the rebels are entitled to respond with surface to air missiles. So the next question becomes who derailed the plane to fly over war zone and why. it was derailed at the time it was flying over US/EU backed Kiev junta territory - this is undisputed.

It is undisputed that the Ukrainian government has bombed rebel targets from the air. Once that happens, the rebels are entitled to respond with surface to air missiles. So the next question becomes who derailed the plane to fly over war zone and why. it was derailed at the time it was flying over US/EU backed Kiev junta territory - this is undisputed.

Rebels aren't entitled to anything......but apparently Russian special forces pretending to be local insurgents are entitled to all kinds of things, including high altitude SAM systems.

Russian special forces pretending to be local insurgents are entitled to all kinds of things, including high altitude SAM systems.

Not according to US Government Officials.

Rear Adm. John Kirby, the Pentagon press secretary, said defense officials could not point to specific evidence that an SA-11 surface-to-air missile system had been transported from Russia into eastern Ukraine.

Separatists said to have received antiaircraft training in Russia - The Washington Post

You better make them privy to your rock solid intel. :lol:

Russian special forces pretending to be local insurgents are entitled to all kinds of things, including high altitude SAM systems.

Not according to US Government Officials.

Rear Adm. John Kirby, the Pentagon press secretary, said defense officials could not point to specific evidence that an SA-11 surface-to-air missile system had been transported from Russia into eastern Ukraine.

Separatists said to have received antiaircraft training in Russia - The Washington Post

You better make them privy to your rock solid intel. :lol:

Maybe some Ruskie neighbors just got together and bought a sophisticated SAM system at Costco.

"Any REAL evidence that Russian weapons were used to down the Malaysian flight or not?"

Yes...it is in the vault with the streaming video from the Benghazi attack.

"Any REAL evidence that Russian weapons were used to down the Malaysian flight or not?"

Yes...it is in the vault with the streaming video from the Benghazi attack.

Yes, I see your point now. You've convinced me, I don't know why I didn't see it before. In fact, based on your logic, we can probably surmise that there was no crash. It was a fake, a fabrication, a staged put up job designed to embarrass Russia and deter them from their holy campaign for the rightful ownership of where ever they choose.

Forum List

Back