Any REAL evidence that Russian weapons were used to down the Malaysian flight or not?

"Any REAL evidence that Russian weapons were used to down the Malaysian flight or not?"

Yes...it is in the vault with the streaming video from the Benghazi attack.

Yes, I see your point now. You've convinced me, I don't know why I didn't see it before. In fact, based on your logic, we can probably surmise that there was no crash. It was a fake, a fabrication, a staged put up job designed to embarrass Russia and deter them from their holy campaign for the rightful ownership of where ever they choose.

Of course, Russia kinda, sorta, admits it was a Russian weapon, today's excuse is Ukraine "picked it up" from an abandoned battlefield. You'd never know Putin was a loyal Communist for decades.........or perhaps that is where he learned deception.

"Any REAL evidence that Russian weapons were used to down the Malaysian flight or not?"

Yes...it is in the vault with the streaming video from the Benghazi attack.

Yes, I see your point now. You've convinced me, I don't know why I didn't see it before. In fact, based on your logic, we can probably surmise that there was no crash. It was a fake, a fabrication, a staged put up job designed to embarrass Russia and deter them from their holy campaign for the rightful ownership of where ever they choose.

Of course, Russia kinda, sorta, admits it was a Russian weapon,

That seems to be the new line of the American yellow press. The BUK was "russian made", as though that means anything.

Ukraine has Russian made BUKs as well. BUKs are all Russian made you old bag.:lol:

Man your arguments are getting weaker by the minute.

Maybe that GRU officer who made that cute little social media posting was just kidding around.

Because everyone on twitter is who they claim to be :cuckoo:

2) The VK account may not actually be run by Strelkov at all. BuzzFeed's Max Seddon spoke to eastern Ukrainian rebels who said the page "is a fake made by fans." If that's the case, it may be that Strelkov fanboys saw the plane go down, surmised (perhaps wrongly) that rebels had shot them down, and bragged about it on the VK page. It is also possible, to be fair, that the rebels were lying to Seddon about the VK page.

(3) Strelkov's post appeared to claim credit for shooting down not a civilian airliner but an Antonov AN-26, a two-prop transport plane that is often used by militaries in eastern Europe. The AN-26 is 78 feet long; MH17 was a Boeing 777, which is 242 feet long. It's possible that rebels mistook the large Boeing 777 for a much smaller AN-26, especially from thousands of feet away. But this casts a bit further doubt on the idea that people fired on the airplane and then posted on VK about it; if someone fired on the plane they likely would have noticed it was a large jet and not a small-ish prop plane.

Did Ukrainian rebels really take credit for downing MH17? - Vox

Last edited:
Maybe that GRU officer who made that cute little social media posting was just kidding around.

And judging from Russian actions in the Crimea we can only conclude that they are being completely honest and straight forward about everything.

The fact that you take tweets of dubious origins as actionable intelligence from which to conduct geopolitical policy is :lol:

Last edited:

And judging from Russian actions in the Crimea we can only conclude that they are being completely honest and straight forward about everything.

The fact that you takes tweets of dubious origins as actionable intelligence from which to conduct geopolitical policy is :lol:

As if you would have any idea what actionable intelligence looks like.

Of course, Russia kinda, sorta, admits it was a Russian weapon,

That seems to be the new line of the American yellow press. The BUK was "russian made", as though that means anything.

Ukraine has Russian made BUKs as well. BUKs are all Russian made you old bag.:lol:

Man your arguments are getting weaker by the minute.

My feelings are as hurt as a Russian's feet, after a stampede to get across the border, and DENY culpability. I have not seen so many protestations of innocence outside of US correctional facilities.

Last edited:
Was Col. Strelkov?s Dispatch About a Downed ?Ukrainian Plane? Authentic? | The Interpreter

Well this doesn't make the Col. look very good. This source explains why the dispatches or messages are not faked.

No one disputed whether the messages, no one has proven who wrote them, or provided evidence attaching the rebels to these BUK systems that shot down the plane.

Sorry, a post on a internet forum just doesn't hold up to snuff.

Read analysis and explain how these post were made before anyone knew about MH-17. The point is that the downing of a plane was all over social media and Russian news media when it was assumed to be Ukraine cargo plane. Why would there be a conspiracy about shooting down a Ukraine cargo plane? These messages have times on them and are recorded with time line. Not like someone came along after incident and made up messages. And these are more than just post on internet forum. They were being reported by news organizations. Do Russian news media just accept whatever is on social media and report it as fact? All this evidence you say is not evidence, but just a big mistake by Russian news media?

Was Col. Strelkov?s Dispatch About a Downed ?Ukrainian Plane? Authentic? | The Interpreter

Well this doesn't make the Col. look very good. This source explains why the dispatches or messages are not faked.

No one disputed whether the messages, no one has proven who wrote them, or provided evidence attaching the rebels to these BUK systems that shot down the plane.

Read analysis and explain how these post were made before anyone knew about MH-17. The point is that the downing of a plane was all over social media and Russian news media when it was assumed to be Ukraine cargo plane. Why would there be a conspiracy about shooting down a Ukraine cargo plane? These messages have times on them and are recorded with time line. Not like someone came along after incident and made up messages. And these are more than just post on internet forum. They were being reported by news organizations. Do Russian news media just accept whatever is on social media and report it as fact? All this evidence you say is not evidence, but just a big mistake by Russian news media?

Don't bother with facts, you'll only confuse him.

Do Russian news media just accept whatever is on social media and report it as fact?

Apparently the US State Department does. Still curious as to who posted that message. Your own article said that multiple posters(there are supposedly hundreds of thousands of fans) of the website provide updates . What proof do you have it was Strelkov? And on top of that, what is your forensic evidence that connects the BUK system that shot down MH17 to the rebels. Because even the US Government admits it has no evidence of Russia giving this system to the separatists. So what intel do you have that the US Government doesn't?

Do Russian news media just accept whatever is on social media and report it as fact?

Apparently the US State Department does. Still curious as to who posted that message. Your own article said that multiple posters(there are supposedly hundreds of thousands of fans) of the website provide updates . What proof do you have it was Strelkov? And on top of that, what is your forensic evidence that connects the BUK system that shot down MH17 to the rebels. Because even the US Government admits it has no evidence of Russia giving this system to the separatists. So what intel do you have that the US Government doesn't?

Just a strange coincidence then....it all makes perfect sense now.

Forum List

Back