Any vote for a democrat is a vote to end the 2nd Amendment....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
As the election/impeachment cycle ramps up......for those who believe in the Right to Keep and Bear arms......remember, any vote for a democrat, at any level of government is a vote to end the 2nd Amendment......the other Rights as well, but most immediately the 2nd Amendment......so when it comes time to vote, hold your nose, keep Trump in office, keep out every democrat, and keep in mind....Trump may be able to replace 2-3 Supreme Court Justices in the next term.....ginsburg, maybe Thomas if he retires, and that other old lefty .........he is also replacing left wing judges at all levels of the federal judiciary.....

We need him for the next 4 years......

Last edited:
It would be very hard for the Democrats alone to take away the Second Amendment yet, you say nothing to the corruption of asset forfeiture via due process in the fourth. Maybe you should direct your energies to actual actions and losses of civil rights?

It would be very hard for the Democrats alone to take away the Second Amendment yet, you say nothing to the corruption of asset forfeiture via due process in the fourth. Maybe you should direct your energies to actual actions and losses of civil rights?

Next to impossible in our life time.

------------------------------------------ while I agree with you on Asset Forfeiture , well the good 2AGuy is doing good on the 2ND and other issues . WHY don't YOU go after the state and its Asset Forfeiture and you educate people . It may be that many on the board don't even know what Asset Forfeiture even is Moonglow .

I've been saying that for 20 years.

The democrook party is a neo Bolshevik globalist power cartel. Their agenda is sinister. They ARE NOT INTERESTED IN PUBLIC SAFETY.

Period.

They are interested in the safety of commisars and "human resource" managers who will arbitrarily commit atrocities according to the demands of an "intellectual" and elitist oligarchy.

They will collectivize the planet and purge billions if they're ever given the chance. Make no mistake about it.

A vote for a Democratic President is a vote for open borders, the wrong solution for gun violence, the wrong solution for energy, the wrong solution for healthcare and the wrong solution for taxation.

and all these suggestions to others that are already doing good work . Personally I care more about the 2ND than I do about Asset Forfeiture . And how long has A.F. been an issue eh ??? Just like immigration and A.F. and the Second these issues have been ignored by most people for the last 40 - 50 years while politicians work to dismantle the USA .

The democrook party is a neo Bolshevik globalist power cartel. Their agenda is sinister. They ARE NOT INTERESTED IN PUBLIC SAFETY.

Period.

They are interested in the safety of commisars and "human resource" managers who will arbitrarily commit atrocities according to the demands of an "intellectual" and elitist oligarchy.

They will collectivize the planet and purge billions if they're ever given the chance. Make no mistake about it.

------------------------------------------- good post , thanks Pete ,

Period.

Take your pills!

End the second amendment? No

Modify to make us safer? Yup

End the second amendment? No

Modify to make us safer? Yup

It doesn't need to be modified, the only thing we need is for democrats to stop letting known, repeat, violent gun offenders out of jail on bond, and out of prison on short sentences....that is where our problem is, not john and jane citizen owning guns for self defense.

Period.

All GOP voters are conspiracy nutjobs at this point, so misinformed and brainwashed. The GOP is the swamp and the Oligarch run operation. Obviously in the real world. GOP voters aren't in the real world.

Period.

All GOP voters are conspiracy nutjobs at this point, so misinformed and brainwashed. The GOP is the swamp and the Oligarch run operation. Obviously in the real world. GOP voters aren't in the real world.

That is the Democratic platform there running on. Take away the guns and then the first amendment is right behind it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Period.

That is the Democratic platform there running on. Take away the guns and then the first amendment is right behind it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Total baloney, brainwashed functional moron. 1 Presidential candidate who had 22 people killed at once in his district said that that is all. And I've never heard of anyone against hunting rifles and shotguns. Which is all anyone needs. But no one is going to take away any guns, especially 17 million AR-15. It's ridiculous.

Forum List

Back