🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anybody catch the jobs number this morning?

The failure of the Senate to pass the budget does NOT give POTUS "carte Blanche" to spend at will.....

As I've demonstrated, you have no idea what you are yammering about....

So please explain how we have been operating on continuing resolutions, that this POTUS has managed to implement programs that have resulted in approximately 700 billion dollars more a year than was authorized by the last approved budget?

Dude,

You're a brick....

I've shown you the graph for Federal outlays.....it wàs been essentially flat between fy2009 and fy 2016......spending will reach just under 4 trillion in fy2017....

Given that fy2009 spending totalled 3.55 trillion, where do you see 700 billion per year in excess of what is called for through the CR process...

It's called the national debt growing from 13 trillion to an est 20 trillion in 8 years dumbass, do the math

You know that there are two variables which determine the deficit, right?

And if this is all due to Obama's spending, can you figure out how the CBO was able to project 5 trillion in cumulative furure deficits in January, 2009, WEEKS before Obama's inauguration?

Wow, are we back to bashing Bush? Really? Are you really that dumb? Yes they projected that based on the housing bubble and lost revenues (dividends paid out ) and lower tax revenues. I was a fan of neither Bush's bail out nor Obama's, but they happened and Oduma has continued to spend like a madman. So Bush started the mad spending with the 700 billion bail out of F&F, Oduma had to join in and bail out the auto industry with their own 700 Billion of additional spending, and he hasn't slowed down.

Yes, I am aware of the two variables dickhead. Spending is out of control, and must stop. Another indicator of Odumas failed policies, first time EVER the lowering of U.S. Treasury bonds from a AAA rating to AA.
How is stating the fact about the January 2009 CBO report "bashing" the worst POTUS of the modern era?

And part of the projection was informed by the structural deficit bequeathed by the aforementioned worst POTUS of the modern era.....

The two variables which determine the size of the deficit are expenditures and revenues... .so when Scrub Cuts tax rates, while enacting two very expensive mandates, he is shifting the burden of the costs of his folly to his successor...

The failure of the Senate to pass the budget does NOT give POTUS "carte Blanche" to spend at will.....

As I've demonstrated, you have no idea what you are yammering about....

So please explain how we have been operating on continuing resolutions, that this POTUS has managed to implement programs that have resulted in approximately 700 billion dollars more a year than was authorized by the last approved budget?

Dude,

You're a brick....

I've shown you the graph for Federal outlays.....it wàs been essentially flat between fy2009 and fy 2016......spending will reach just under 4 trillion in fy2017....

Given that fy2009 spending totalled 3.55 trillion, where do you see 700 billion per year in excess of what is called for through the CR process...

outlays all directed by this administration which have increased out national debt by 7 trillion, MORE than any other president by far.

You are establishing a pretty impressive streak of uninformed comments...

Have you ever come across the terms "mandatory" and "discretionary" as it applies to Federal spending?

Any idea what they mean?

You are a fucking stump, aren't you? Do you think a person that has spent 22 years in Federal service hasn't LIVED Mandatory and discretionary spending? REALLY?
You claim to have an MBA, but don't know what makes U3 different from LFPR.....you've spent several centuries in the service, but don't understand that POTUS cannot spend whatever he pleases in the absence of a duly passed budget....

You CLAIM

You claim to have an MBA, but don't know what makes U3 different from LFPR.....you've spent several centuries in the service, but don't understand that POTUS cannot spend whatever he pleases in the absence of a duly passed budget....

You CLAIM

No, a president can't spend what he wants, but what he can do is threaten to allow the government to be shut down which would (thanks to liberal media) place the blame back on those congress critters that didn't give the President what he wanted.

That's how people like DumBama get their way.

How is stating the fact about the January 2009 CBO report "bashing" the worst POTUS of the modern era?

And part of the projection was informed by the structural deficit bequeathed by the aforementioned worst POTUS of the modern era.....

The two variables which determine the size of the deficit are expenditures and revenues... .so when Scrub Cuts tax rates, while enacting two very expensive mandates, he is shifting the burden of the costs of his folly to his successor...

Right, and DumBama didn't.

Dude,

You're a brick....

It's called the national debt growing from 13 trillion to an est 20 trillion in 8 years dumbass, do the math

And if this is all due to Obama's spending, can you figure out how the CBO was able to project 5 trillion in cumulative furure deficits in January, 2009, WEEKS before Obama's inauguration?

Wow, are we back to bashing Bush? Really? Are you really that dumb? Yes they projected that based on the housing bubble and lost revenues (dividends paid out ) and lower tax revenues. I was a fan of neither Bush's bail out nor Obama's, but they happened and Oduma has continued to spend like a madman. So Bush started the mad spending with the 700 billion bail out of F&F, Oduma had to join in and bail out the auto industry with their own 700 Billion of additional spending, and he hasn't slowed down.

Yes, I am aware of the two variables dickhead. Spending is out of control, and must stop. Another indicator of Odumas failed policies, first time EVER the lowering of U.S. Treasury bonds from a AAA rating to AA.

You just swallowed the Dumbocratic book of who to blame for your own ineptitude.

Dude,

You're a brick....

outlays all directed by this administration which have increased out national debt by 7 trillion, MORE than any other president by far.

Have you ever come across the terms "mandatory" and "discretionary" as it applies to Federal spending?

Any idea what they mean?

You are a fucking stump, aren't you? Do you think a person that has spent 22 years in Federal service hasn't LIVED Mandatory and discretionary spending? REALLY?

You CLAIM

blah, blah, blah,.....had to remind myself I can't fix stupid, so I'm done with my time with you.

You CLAIM

No, a president can't spend what he wants, but what he can do is threaten to allow the government to be shut down which would (thanks to liberal media) place the blame back on those congress critters that didn't give the President what he wanted.

That's how people like DumBama get their way.
Sure, Ray........ever ready with Narrative...

So explain why federal spending since fy2009 has grown at the lowest rate in more than 50 years....

Right, and DumBama didn't.
Ray, enough with the uninformed Assertions. ... What can you actually demonstrate?

Dude,

You're a brick....

You just swallowed the Dumbocratic book of who to blame for your own ineptitude.

Do you have any idea what CBO stands for?

Are you aware that they have issued that January report since well before Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law?

Do you hold the manifest idiot for whom you cast two enthusiastic votes responsible for ANY part of the disaster he wrought?

Dude,

You're a brick....

Any idea what they mean?

You CLAIM

blah, blah, blah,.....had to remind myself I can't fix stupid, so I'm done with my time with you.

No, given how impervious you are to edification, you should just lay back and wallow in it...

[

Are you aware that they have issued that January report since well before Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law?

Do you hold the manifest idiot for whom you cast two enthusiastic votes responsible for ANY part of the disaster he wrought?

You have Obama's transcripts? :eek:

Oh wait, you're just lying - democrat!

[

GASSY!

What was the return on the S&P over the 8 years of Obama's predecessor?

Astoundingly high.

Until Q3 2007..

Did you know that Obama has let CDO's creep back in?

It's not that we don't learn, it's just that there is so much money to steal. Besides, when it blows up we just use taxpayer money to cover the losses.

I urge you not to put much stock in the ignorant ranting of that NYPOST imbecile who sold you that horror story...

[

You have Obama's transcripts? :eek:

Oh wait, you're just lying - democrat!

Try to be less of a moron.

Obama Left Mark on HLS | News | The Harvard Crimson

[

You were bashing Obama? :eek:

But you seem like such a mindless sycophant, (his cock in your mouth is sort of a give away.)

But over half added by the worst POTUS in the Modern ERA.

Obama has added more debt than all prior administrations, including Dubya.

But that's why you correctly identify Obama as the worst POTUS of the modern era.

Damn that Bush and his Obammycare, making the worst POTUS of the modern era, Obama look bad...

Less jobs added than people entering the work force and the official government unemployment rate goes down.
Pretty much like the official inflation rate - Total BS.

That's bound to happen at some point.......after 5 years of exceeding that rate by a factor of more than 2...

Forum List

Back